Jump to content


Paw's Corner


  • Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#201 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:08 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 22 April 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

Hey Pawsel!

-waves- (five)
Weird to see you around here. What's up?

-waves back-

#202 YamiZero

YamiZero

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1399 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

Just passing by, since it was kind of quiet in the EU section (shame)

#203 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 23 April 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

Just passing by, since it was kind of quiet in the EU section (shame)
Meep, you know for a fact that you can drop by Discord any time you want if you need anything. Do you happen to know whether or not Aymerick finished his cards against humanity DN deck? Looking forward to play a match with everyone, was a lot of fun last time.

#204 YamiZero

YamiZero

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1399 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:15 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 26 April 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

Meep, you know for a fact that you can drop by Discord any time you want if you need anything. Do you happen to know whether or not Aymerick finished his cards against humanity DN deck? Looking forward to play a match with everyone, was a lot of fun last time.

Hah, if you're actually around! I don't think Aymerick has finished the Cards Against Humanity DN version deck yet, it's still a work in progress!

#205 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 04 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Well, new month for volunteer forum moderation, and it looks like it's going to be interesting. EU is holding their breath, trying to guess what will come in the next patch... will it be the long-desired new class Black Mara? Maybe it could be this cap's raid, the Rune Dragon... or both, maybe? We know nothing yet, but it sure is going to be very nice. We are also starting the month with a very interesting event, not sure if you saw it yet (link: http://forum.cherryc...e-a-click-away/ ).

This event is very simple, if DNEU's facebook page reaches a certain milestone of likes, all of EU accounts receive a tier of rewards, and the rewards are amazing for a change. At the current time I'm writing this post, we are at 90'6k likes, and we need 92k to get the first tier of rewards. So, if you are a DN player and you have not liked the page yet... go! Do it! Share it with your friends! Because it is worth it (except tier 3, tier 3 is basically tier 2 with extra jellies, one worthless piece of equipment and a repeated gesture that's been given out twice already in less than 2 months).

All in all a great event and very high expectations towards the next patch. We'll see what happens in the end! If you don't know what is DN EU's facebook page, here is the link! https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestEu/

As per usual, have a very nice day!

#206 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:38 AM

Paw-san, are southpaw or orthodox?

#207 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:39 PM

View PostMOneGarand, on 07 May 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Paw-san, are southpaw or orthodox?
I do not think I understand the question, my friend. If you are asking about religion, I do not like bringing the topic up, as it's a personal decision that everyone needs to take on their own.

#208 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 08 May 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

I do not think I understand the question, my friend. If you are asking about religion, I do not like bringing the topic up, as it's a personal decision that everyone needs to take on their own.

It is a term that designates the stance especially in boxing. .-.



#209 BlackCross79

BlackCross79

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1460 posts
  • CharlesCross
  • The Cherry Cafetaria

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

(rock) "Paw"

(lol) (peace)

#210 RandomAnon

RandomAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Onbashira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Does PvP res-PAW-n is inspired by Paw-san?

#211 Dirkheim

Dirkheim

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Sallyheim
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Would Paw-san consider naming a Machina, "One PAWnch Cat?" (:D)

#212 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

View PostRandomAnon, on 11 May 2017 - 06:54 AM, said:

Does PvP res-PAW-n is inspired by Paw-san?

-Gasp- Now you know my secret, I can't let you leave the thread.

View PostDirkheim, on 12 May 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

Would Paw-san consider naming a Machina, "One PAWnch Cat?" br=

I don't think I have another free character slot. I already have PawMimi and Steampaw. And in EU, names with spaces are not allowed.

#213 Veritas

Veritas

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10235 posts
  • Veri/Timortis/VerumEques
  • DN, Westwood
  • That's a story for another day.

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

So... This just popped in my mind...

Paw, do you believe in the Phantom Thieves?

#214 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:51 AM

View PostVeritas, on 22 May 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

So... This just popped in my mind...

Paw, do you believe in the Phantom Thieves?

Hm, definitely. I have a story regarding them too, those lil pricks. You see, I am a person who enjoys travelling a lot and I've been to several different countries already. I was staying at an inn in Scotland once, near a ruined castle. I did go to bed but, in the morning, I could not find one of my socks! I would had sworn it was on my foot when I went to bed that night... the only possible explanation is phantom thieves from the ruined castle took it for some twisted purpose.

#215 Veritas

Veritas

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10235 posts
  • Veri/Timortis/VerumEques
  • DN, Westwood
  • That's a story for another day.

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 23 May 2017 - 02:51 AM, said:

Hm, definitely. I have a story regarding them too, those lil pricks. You see, I am a person who enjoys travelling a lot and I've been to several different countries already. I was staying at an inn in Scotland once, near a ruined castle. I did go to bed but, in the morning, I could not find one of my socks! I would had sworn it was on my foot when I went to bed that night... the only possible explanation is phantom thieves from the ruined castle took it for some twisted purpose.
Or they took it while you're still wearing it. class=

Oh, did you find a calling card of sorts?

Edited by Veritas, 23 May 2017 - 10:09 AM.


#216 RandomAnon

RandomAnon

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 922 posts
  • Onbashira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devide

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:19 AM

Paw-san, can I leave this thread? I need to use the restroom QwQ

#217 PencilNote

PencilNote

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Grayasf
  • DN, Holywood
  • AKA "Zero"

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:56 AM

I'm here because I'm partially obligated based on a cordial agreement that was created 4 hours ago.

That and I want my A.I. waifu.

Edited by PencilNote, 18 June 2017 - 02:05 AM.


#218 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1112 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:55 AM

View PostRandomAnon, on 07 June 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:

Paw-san, can I leave this thread? I need to use the restroom QwQ

Yeah, but come back soon before your spot is taken.

View PostPencilNote, on 18 June 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

I'm here because I'm partially obligated based on a cordial agreement that was created 4 hours ago.

That and I want my A.I. waifu.

But I am not an A.I. as much as I would like to be classed as some form of intelligence. That's very inconvenient for your plans, isn't it?

#219 PencilNote

PencilNote

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Grayasf
  • DN, Holywood
  • AKA "Zero"

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:14 AM

View PostPawHammer, on 18 June 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

But I am not an A.I. as much as I would like to be classed as some form of intelligence. That's very inconvenient for your plans, isn't it?
Love can take in many forms and can adapt in many ways so I say:


Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Posted Image

Edited by PencilNote, 18 June 2017 - 09:17 AM.


#220 MOneGarand

MOneGarand

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1429 posts
  • Eroberer
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:18 AM

I want PAW-er.