• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZeDust

ZeDust

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:51 PM

I'm new to Ruina and this bug annoys me a lot.
Sometimes my overcharge does not deal any damage or hit anyone.
It makes my damage a lot lower and make the run time longer.
https://youtu.be/S2uANJyoQvA
As you can see in the video (0:05, 1:01, 1:28, 1:50, 1:56, 3:02, 3:49, 4:22, 4:44)
The overcharge bugs happens 9 times in a 5 minutes dungeon.
This is a very serious bug...
Is anyone having the same bug? Or is it just me?
If it's common bug, does other server has it?
I hope dev will fix this soon.

#2 SayangMama

SayangMama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Temmie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdity

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

i encounter this bug quite sometimes and it just overheat, not kidney blow.

i think the bug due to bad ping? i'm not sure.
for kidney blow, you're a bit late clicking the left click after kidney blow animation. kidney blow will be chained with a kick if executed correctly, not an uppercut (see 1:33 and late kidney blow at 1:28 and 4:22)

cmiiw

#3 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:15 AM

I figured it out long time ago. This bug will happen if your position got changed during the start part of Overcharge (the upper kick). It happen because ALL our skills which can chain to Overcharge will change your position (Overheat make you move forward a little bit, Beatdown is jump up and then hit the ground...), specially when you attack some big target like dragon or you got attacked by monsters (which will push you back alittle bit). I used Beatdown on Ice dragon, land on top of his head, and then he move, i drop from his head to the ground then my Overcharge deal no damage.
The way to solve it: Don't chain normal skills into Overcharge too soon if you have a feeling that your position will be changed. Use normal skill, then wait like 0.5 or 1 sec for a stable position before click RMB again to start the first upper kick of Overcharge. Don't hold your RMB. And remember that IF the upper kick deal no damage, you can start to use other skills because your Overcharge will not deal any damage at all.

#4 CiberLoli

CiberLoli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:57 PM

Hello I am ruina player too and about three days ago I was going through the same thing with overcharge and overheat some times just hit a few hits and other times they do not hit anything, I thought it was by lag but I have very good connection in the game and never I had been there now

sorry my english is very basic and bad :b