Jump to content


S.k.y/ Corpse3169/ Denis Skype Scamm Epicnpc


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 IAmSolo

IAmSolo

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • ImAmSolo

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

https://cdn.discorda...21/Untitled.jpg https://cdn.discorda...7/Untitled2.jpg https://cdn.discorda...6/Untitled3.jpg https://cdn.discorda...0/Untitled4.jpg https://cdn.discorda...4/Untitled5.jpg https://cdn.discorda...6/Untitled6.jpg https://cdn.discorda...3/Untitled7.jpg https://cdn.discorda...2/Untitled8.jpg https://cdn.discorda...2/Untitled9.jpg This ones are the Screenshots sent by IAmSolo. So let's start from beggining. Everything started when IAmSolo started to spam World chat that S.K.Y scammed him . He also gived his skype adress. After that, Corpse started on discord that it's not him and that it's a guy named iYourDaddy who stoled his account. But what is strange that on last friday he said that CherryCredits will give his account back on Monday. All I would love CC staff to check if the guy got his accout back and also he admited on DN EU Discord that he posted on -a gold selling website for illegal trade- that he is Selling/Buying accounts for real money. Buying gold for real money. (That also is agaist DN Policy). If its the same guy please ban him on IP or something... Really don't like people who scam. EpicNPC Links : -Edited, we don't need people poking their noses there- Pic when he admited that he's the guy from the gold website: http://imgur.com/a/F10mr

DEALINGwith my son atm cant type I am solo is my char and i was selling gold to him on skype

this is his post on gold selling website
- link removed -

and have many more i have screen shots saved. scammed 290k gold

BiiiiBii helping my on discord and she talked to him there admitting he scammed

Edited by PawHammer, 24 November 2016 - 10:29 PM.
weblink to gold selling post removed


#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:51 AM

View PostIAmSolo, on 18 November 2016 - 01:25 AM, said:

this is his post on epicnpc
- link removed -

Thanks to our great moderators gold sellers have now a platform on our precious forum to advertise their gold selling. Tip to the hat for giving your best at doing your moderator jobs.

Sincerly yours
-Weapon7

Edited by YamiZero, 19 November 2016 - 11:09 PM.
weblink to gold selling post removed


#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1341 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:55 AM

Last Post 2015, good luck.

#4 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 06:25 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 19 November 2016 - 11:55 AM, said:

Last Post 2015, good luck.

?

#5 YamiZero

YamiZero

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1341 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:08 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 19 November 2016 - 04:51 AM, said:

Thanks to our great moderators gold sellers have now a platform on our precious forum to advertise their gold selling. Tip to the hat for giving your best at doing your moderator jobs.

Sincerly yours
-Weapon7

What I meant was, if you are baited into buying gold because of a single recent gold selling post on a platform which last post dates back to 2015, then good luck. Spam bots are being reported daily for in-game world chat advertising. But I'll remove it, in case you feel still feel tempted.

#6 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:08 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 19 November 2016 - 11:08 PM, said:

What I meant was, if you are baited into buying gold because of a single recent gold selling post on a platform which last post dates back to 2015, then good luck. Spam bots are being reported daily for in-game world chat advertising. But I'll remove it, in case you feel still feel tempted.

There is no more point to further evaluate your incompentence, but your system clock might be going wrong by roughly a year. You probably want to check that cause this is the date of the thread he linked: Posted Image add +/- your timezone settings if you want but for me this post is 3 days old, which based on the fact that we are nearly at the end of 2016 means it's kinda impossible that the last post of this site dates back to 2015.

But just to make sure let's check the whole first site of this sub-forum which seems dedicated to all kinds of DN servers.

Posted Image

Somehow for me it says 2016 everywhere and not only on the first site, good luck.

#7 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1234 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:41 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 20 November 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

There is no more point to further evaluate your incompentence, but your system clock might be going wrong by roughly a year. You probably want to check that cause this is the date of the thread he linked: Posted Image add +/- your timezone settings if you want but for me this post is 3 days old, which based on the fact that we are nearly at the end of 2016 means it's kinda impossible that the last post of this site dates back to 2015.

But just to make sure let's check the whole first site of this sub-forum which seems dedicated to all kinds of DN servers.

Posted Image

Somehow for me it says 2016 everywhere and not only on the first site, good luck.

My post is pinned there, I'm so happy right now \w/

#8 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1078 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:50 PM

Hey there! As promised, I made sure this issue was taken care of and the account with the characters S.K.Y/.Gremory./.Corpse. has been suspended (no details available). Thank you to all those who added evidence from their own, as it helped to clarify the case.

Have a nice day, and remember to report all supicious activity!