Jump to content


Little Guide For Sb Pvp


  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:11 AM

i hate the fact that almost every loli awakened skill deals so much dmg in a single hit and instantly break any SA

#22 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:41 AM

View PostxEquation, on 02 December 2016 - 01:11 AM, said:

i hate the fact that almost every loli awakened skill deals so much dmg in a single hit and instantly break any SA
My destroyer lost his hope hitting 1700 due gear difference,
Some player went from hiting to kiting, like i said kiting they practically dash around wasting mp especially things like sniper, from running around waiting for Siege Stance to Running around without stop
Also some Chaser player which is really pain sab and stagger.

The main question here is how to deal with Awakened Cleric and Acad...

Also your dash maxed? i put dash lv 3 on flurry while sb got 5, flurry one literally wasted out the hell of mana chasing kiters

Edited by XaelCry, 02 December 2016 - 08:42 AM.


#23 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:05 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 02 December 2016 - 08:41 AM, said:

My destroyer lost his hope hitting 1700 due gear difference,
Some player went from hiting to kiting, like i said kiting they practically dash around wasting mp especially things like sniper, from running around waiting for Siege Stance to Running around without stop
Also some Chaser player which is really pain sab and stagger.

The main question here is how to deal with Awakened Cleric and Acad...

Also your dash maxed? i put dash lv 3 on flurry while sb got 5, flurry one literally wasted out the hell of mana chasing kiters

my dash is lvl 3 only, due to only using the sp from lvl90~93 to put into dash and lvl3 ulti... this makes chasing them a pain. we really need the no-fatigue EP in pvp asap

#24 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:20 PM

View PostxEquation, on 02 December 2016 - 12:05 PM, said:

my dash is lvl 3 only, due to only using the sp from lvl90~93 to put into dash and lvl3 ulti... this makes chasing them a pain. we really need the no-fatigue EP in pvp asap

iirc the mp efficiency for non warrior dash is the same which is 5.9% mp, the only different is the +movement speed where lv 1 +100 and lv 5 +120, although we can cap max speed on pvp with erratic without the need of max dash lvl.

#25 XaelCry

XaelCry

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:05 PM

View PostRemilia, on 02 December 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

iirc the mp efficiency for non warrior dash is the same which is 5.9% mp, the only different is the +movement speed where lv 1 +100 and lv 5 +120, although we can cap max speed on pvp with erratic without the need of max dash lvl.
Its now been nerfed to all? i am not sure .
but its very very hard to chase class that really agile like archer, frickin birds wont fall with their air time skills.
Or annoying locking type like sorc or current awakened phy.

If dash doesnt exist
- still can time the aoe skill to eliminate ae when they blink without need to get very close just to stagger those kiters
- easier to catch some class with ridicolous agiilty an evasion, imagine fighting running lancea that put flag on their skill spamming right click to run away just to wait their main sab skill up? also those Force Users who already have 2 blink 2 evasion 1 anti stagger skills now given a run Skills? I am kinda dissapointed how DN SEA pvp player act lately
They basically run away, wait for skill, whenever i get around them they run, when i wait for them to react they basically stand use ranged skill (this could be very annoying if you're a melee class), and when they initiate and you clash . They run again.
What do they said about this when i played a destroyer? "Why should i fight face to face with a destroyer"? You're a goddamn sorc that have been tearing mercs ass ever since 40 cap and they said its high to fight merc even nerfed destroyer sa+aoe (sweat) ?
Also this Saleana prenerfed who also run away just to wait for 100% success of firewall ground lock against my flurry then said me kiting when i run around but when he did that, i didnt even complain,

As a Sting Breezer fighting that kiting type must be really tough when every skill is missed and you're on equal ground + enemy with tons of aerial evasion + airtime (sweat)

#26 johanxten

johanxten

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • johanxthre
  • DN, Springwood
  • Xenonites

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

Since i use both flurry and sting, i have to say sting is more painful given the right setup but flurry is extremely mobile. Stings would make it up for superior damage however u need decent setup for it which isnt that hard. The real issue is that the awakened skills +dash gives everything we hate. Those sorcs and loli just gonna dash away and throw obstacles that kill you. Phy is still cancerous so just kick them when u face them. I dont have much problems with non-sorcs/phy

#27 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:46 PM

View Postjohanxten, on 03 December 2016 - 11:20 AM, said:

Since i use both flurry and sting, i have to say sting is more painful given the right setup but flurry is extremely mobile. Stings would make it up for superior damage however u need decent setup for it which isnt that hard. The real issue is that the awakened skills +dash gives everything we hate. Those sorcs and loli just gonna dash away and throw obstacles that kill you. Phy is still cancerous so just kick them when u face them. I dont have much problems with non-sorcs/phy

ikr, one thing that can help sting if they fix arcane bug, just a slight movement will render it useless and dash make it worst. Why don't we suggest that arcane skill animation and speed is change like lightning spear and the redirection will be the one who got hit first.

#28 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:06 PM

View PostRemilia, on 03 December 2016 - 01:46 PM, said:

ikr, one thing that can help sting if they fix arcane bug, just a slight movement will render it useless and dash make it worst. Why don't we suggest that arcane skill animation and speed is change like lightning spear and the redirection will be the one who got hit first.

awakened arcane focus:
throws the arcane ball like a dodge ball that explodes violently upon arrival, launching enemies into the air (lol). increases projectile speed significantly

in my dreams (T.T)

#29 johanxten

johanxten

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • johanxthre
  • DN, Springwood
  • Xenonites

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:10 PM

Awakened Arcane Focus:
Throws a glittering ball to an enemy and marks them for 3 seconds. Using Spring Haze will instantly come out from the marked target.

or worse:
Instead of a glittering ball, throws a cyclone that tracks the nearest enemy. The cyclone dmg is based on db and hb dmg

Edited by johanxten, 03 December 2016 - 07:13 PM.


#30 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 03 December 2016 - 07:23 PM

why not additional holy bolt effect instead, i would love binding effect for lancea. and it render people stationed thus less bug occured in redirecting after image.

#31 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

View PostRemilia, on 03 December 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

why not additional holy bolt effect instead, i would love binding effect for lancea. and it render people stationed thus less bug occured in redirecting after image.

ohh boi 5s holy bolt (lol) but probably gonna get nerfed back to 10~15s cd but i think thats fine. tho i dont want that horrendous holy bolt travel speed.

what we need is an awakening skill or passive that truly lives to the STING in sting breezer....

#32 johanxten

johanxten

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • johanxthre
  • DN, Springwood
  • Xenonites

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

But that would remove the sting playstyle... It wouldnt be the same if we get some sort of move impairment dont u think? maybe a silence effect wont be bad~ even just 1-2s can change the aggressiveness of the enemy

#33 chunyee

chunyee

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1955 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

View PostxEquation, on 03 December 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

awakened arcane focus:
throws the arcane ball like a dodge ball that explodes violently upon arrival, launching enemies into the air (lol). increases projectile speed significantly

in my dreams (T.T)
Awakened arcane focus :
-Skill now work as normal

#34 johanxten

johanxten

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • johanxthre
  • DN, Springwood
  • Xenonites

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

View Postchunyee, on 03 December 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

Awakened arcane focus :
-Skill now work as normal
genius

#35 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

View Postjohanxten, on 03 December 2016 - 08:44 PM, said:

But that would remove the sting playstyle... It wouldnt be the same if we get some sort of move impairment dont u think? maybe a silence effect wont be bad~ even just 1-2s can change the aggressiveness of the enemy

rather than the movement impairment, I'm looking forward to op skill cancel (:D) while at it, make it stagger enemy

#36 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

View Postchunyee, on 03 December 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

Awakened arcane focus :
-Skill now work as normal

Posted Image

#37 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:43 PM

View Postjohanxten, on 01 December 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

Pls continue til the physician matchup... i have no idea at all how they can even lose

Updated: its not complete yet but at least this is what i experienced so far. hopefully help a bit. good luck

#38 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

sometimes i lost hope with all those high SAB skills i cant cast shiet and our skills are all too slow with same low sab, even a loli can walk away from beehive

#39 johanxten

johanxten

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • johanxthre
  • DN, Springwood
  • Xenonites

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

I didnt know you can tank the cancer bath... I tried it once but i fell so fast

#40 xEquation

xEquation

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:53 PM

Maybe u can try right clicking SA tank using kicks instead of regular walking