3 replies to this topic

#1 lavalord

lavalord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:15 AM

Greetings loyal player of dragon nest Sea

I'm here today to ask about Claric class for PVE, I got a hard time asking people around ingame. :(
First of all  I really want to play claric class special Crusader and Inquisitor but sad to say it's a kind of expensive class I think. some players said if I choose cleric I better sell my kidney first. I laugh cuz who the  F is going to sell their kidney for this class to build. (:D)

someone out there who loves to play Inquisitor or crusader please help me. Share me with your info about those class I mentioned.

Q1: Inquisitor or Crusader for PVE
Q2: in terms of wide AoE and High Dps class
Q3: Farming class Nest solo/raid
Q4: Item build Jade/Talisman/Plates what should be focus on
Q5: Stats Build

it's okay if it's Low budget Inquisitor or crusader I'll find a way to make it full and good geared       class.  (:])

Sorry for asking again. I'll make this as my main character.

Thank you so much and god God bless (:]) (:])

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1249 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:31 PM

1) Crusader is still better than inq imo even with lousy gears. But dont expect too much :)
2) inquis has aoe spells but crusaders have lesser.
3) around the same for both. Crusaders is better for raids.
4) preferred int for crus cuz free tent why not? And the recent non biasing for str and int values in jades and stuff.
5) go and dig from cleric's thread.

Basically crus have more potential.

Dont have high expectations, crus is currently the most expensive to build atm among all the classes. If you're playing F2P, better expect "F2P" kind of dmg
Obviously they dont mean you need to LITERALLY sell your organ. It would just burn a hole in your wallet.

#3 JesuisED

JesuisED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • zhuswee**, Deux****
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:58 PM

lavalord, on 23 November 2016 - 04:15 AM, said:

i personally enjoy inquisitor over crusaders.. although inquis dps suffers a lot against mobile bosses..
inquis have nice aoe and good dps.. crusaders have lesser aoe, and their dps potential really shines when you take the time to really gear them( getting legend equips,etc...)

#4 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5960 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

From what ive experienced inqui has more freedom than crus who needs to attack non-stop to reset smite cd. But yeah if u can master boss pattern and hammering like mad then crus is stronger. Tho maintaining dual stats (str and int) at the same time is going to trouble u unless ur using L grades

Edited by xEquation, 29 November 2016 - 10:24 AM.