Oh My Poopy ( Artillery Guide By Poopfairy)

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Good morning/afternoon/evening sir, my name is PoopFairy and today im going to give you my skill build ( Or secret to become Poop ) of my artillery (:>)

1. Introduction.

Artillery, is a sister from sniper, which now in 93 cap our sister is overwhelming us because their OP skill, but we are unique, why? cause our skill have purple/pink colour that make us fabolous (Compare to other just plain yellow, meh just kidding). its the one and only m.att based archer class before silver hunter come. in this 93 cap, our classes known as Queen of bug, but never fear to choose this class because we can switch our gameplay from longrange archer become melee archer, depend what strategy you like (:])

2. Skill Build

in here i give you skill build
a. if you confident of your jump skill can go to this build

Posted Image

or

for pvp

Posted Image

Let me explain this skills
Archer class

Twin shot,piercing shot, willow kick,Max Mp~> Leave at level 1, i never use piercing or willow kick also
Magic arrow ~> Max it, main DPS of artillery
Rage Of the owl~> Party buff get it

Wise of the Owl ~> next patch will be changed to crit damage so why naut?

Aerial evasion, Max HP, Max Regen Mp, Dash,Urgency trick~> Max it, usefull passive

Bowmaster Class

Scope Arrow ~>Max it, why? cause its in your branch tree, nice skill also for extension core
Swift Shot ~> Also max it, why? also main DPS of our skill, can be use it melee range or long range
Tracking Arrow ~> Max, for no reason
Revolution Ballista ~>Max, why? dont you want to see a purple bird flying?
Fake shot, triangle shot ~> Leave at lv 1 its only for setup to use other skill or dodge
Crossbow Mastery/ Longbow Mastery~> Max, duh
Bulls eye~> 1 is enough since same damage increased
Spiritual excel, Sylph aid  ~> Max , ur main buff duh
Stunning shot  ~> max it, why? you want to spam it to increase ur bubble, more bubble more spam skills( :D)

Artilerry Class

Magical Breeze ~> Max it, duh buff your FD, but didnt work like exact FD plate i think. ( Still need process to learn sorry)
Detonating Arrow ~> Max it, bomb skill can use to ground then make aoe impact :D
Scope Arrow EX~> Max, this ex will allow you to release seperate arrow immediately by left click it
Rapid ShotEX~> Max, more damage, giving debuff crit resist to mobs, why not?
Swift Shot EX~> Max, can use to dodge also after cast it, and also you can use it long range swift shot if theres extension core from Scope arrow
Tracking arrow EX ~> Max, it can trigger fatal FA so why not?
Detonating arrow EX ~> Max, 3 bomb its usefull more than 1 bomb eh?
Class mastery 1 & 2 ~> Max, Class mastery 2 allow you to gain bubble from each stunning shot casted wether its hit or not so yah, more bubble/fatal tracking more spam yay

Awakening Skill (T.T)

Awakening Revolution ballista ~> Max, thx cc for fix this , so now everytime u got 20 bubbles, it directly reduce cd of ult for 5 sec, and you know how easy to gain 20 bubbles eh ?
Awakening Magic Arrow ~> Max, this is make your Magic arrow insane, can stack up to 1000%, every 20 sec you can deal 1000% damage magic arrow, weeee~
Awakening Swift Shot ~> Max, For better cyclone Harpoon and make cyclone harpoon become attacking enemy
Awakening Extension core~> Max, cmiiw, extension core afaik is the circle after you shoot scope arrow, but if someone know better than me just let me know ill edit this thanks
Cyclone harpoon ~> Max, without swiftshot , its still usable to suck enemy in, you need hit enemy with swift shot to make fatal cyclone harpoon :D
Cannonade ~> Max, Shoot purple ball from sky sir, wont you max it? and yah this is sucks since this skill can buggy af.

in depth skill explanation:

honestly i confuse to decide which i need to take acs or not for more time in air. but in my opinion, triangle shot it self already give you enough airtime already. i do some change skill in pvp also, gonna update for pvp skill explaination also, (almost same like pve, but you know why i didnt take awakenend ult passsive, since in pvp only taks 5 mins, and u can only cast ult once imo so yah)

3. Gear Up

a. Middle people

1. Just use normal theano 93 you will gain around 100k m.att or plus, so its normal already for this cap
2. dont ask people to give you free gold, JUST FARM until your life in DN end, to gear up more
3. dont sell your kidney

b. Middle Rich people
1. Buy Rdn SVC to craft RDL equipment
2. stack agi till 55 to 60% crit, then continue to m.att and vit
3. buy 3rd stat plate of m.att /agi/crit/int.

c. Rich people
1. buy acc from some artillery that already dominating DN JK
2. FD build FFS, gen ring etc etc etc.

TL:DR

i just give you a cycle:
1. if you making artillery since beginning 93 cap, craft theano / desirious theano make it +10 on weapon minimum
2. farm some money, buy RDN svc/ if you lucky free RDN svc then craft armor ( Why not weapon sir, i assume your not rich af, so better armor, why armor ? for better HP and agi stat. but i want weapon sir? up to you, like i give af)

3. depend on your budget also, i dig in forum the stat m.att U weapon compare with L weapon is almost same, just the different is extra stat, so if you have a thight budget you can make IDN u 90 or if you doesnt want it just direct farming NM to make 93 NM and maybe later evo it in 6 months or more (thanks for chelly for the stat comparison)

do some daily also to farming XD

4. Longbow VS Crossbow

Longbow  : not so good raw m.att (have a huge range between minimum and maximum m.att) M but give you better crit
Crossbow : Have good raw m.att (not so huge gap between min and max) but lower crit

if you ask me ? longbow ftw.

some explaination about this weapon, so in DN world, lately dev make purpose of longbow only more range than crossbow, before it longbow give more crit than crossbow but now it alsmost give you same number of critical

5. Accessories

a. Neackle : Skill cyan neackle (Rapid shot), if you very rich buy genesis neackle
b. Earrings : Normal intellect theano earrings ,or also can craft skill earrings (SwiftShot) if you very rich buy IDN L earring, or abyss earrings
c. Rings : Craft 2 elemental attack ring, ( Stunshot and another also can you just need element), you can craft gen ring ( thanks to the one who made guide gen ring in forum)

6. Plate and Skill plate and Talisman

obviously stat plate are :
1. magic
2. agi
3. int
4. fatal
5. attack
6. health
7. life vitality
8. ironwall

Talisman:

Your most priority for talisman is INT, Magic, and P.def/Hp. so just arrange that 3 things in 200%, also if you are super rich/ super luck, try to get 2nd stat talis Int

Side note:

if you looking for 3rd stat plate, try to look for 3rd stat int not raw m.att, why? your spiritual excel buff increase 50% of your int, so basically 1 int= 1 m.att, if you can stack your int more, it will give u 1,5 m.att its pretty good althou now 3rd stat int plate cost around 7k-10k, but it worth.

skill plate

1. Swift Shot 20% damage
2. scope arrow 20% damage
3. Rapid shot 20% damage
4. magical breeze 5% bonus FD/ Tracking arrow 20% damage

7. Costume

so, costume for every classes in lagendia very good for stat boost, but since now theres engraving armor and weapon, so you forced to buy a costume to  boost stat, for armor engraving i suggest you to choose m.att and int stat, while for weapon depend on your budget again, i suggest you take 10% element resist than fracture, why resist? , the biggest hit in arttilery skill only TA, and you know how much TA deal damage, and i think since we have very high burst damage, i suggest we go 10% element resist

8. Poopy's note

first thing, dont choose artilerry if you dont want being buggy. do it at your own risk, i tell you already this class known as Queen of Bug the only one. and yet what i write in here all basic on my personal experience, im not talking this class is a **** class, cause im talking it bcause in fact i have experience on it

i started making artillery on 70 cap, cause my saint being sugar daddy of her, and now im back again, kinda sad of that bug but i dont care at all...

and yah, cannonade buggy af, somehow i can deal 15m /balls, and somehow can decrease to 1m/balls gege

9. Another PoV

1. From winterhooi

10. Artillery Playgasm

here video of arti gameplay feel free to watch it (link in here credit to wwwgoi)

1 2 3

Thankyou guys for reading this Poopy's guide, if you need me call by bird FairyPoopMother ill pm you directly or, i usually hanging out in front of storage keeper at ch 7 nearby TH (:]) (;])

Posted Image

Thankyou and Good day Sir/madam

PS: i made this from notepad and somehow  if i allign left, then all that i write allign left also... so sorry if this looks like messy (T.T)

List of Bugs Artillery
1. Cannonade Skills (Sometimes does full damage sometimes Lame)
2. Swift shot when using extension core sometimes didnt hit the mobs, and somehow when you check dps meter it counted as scope arrow

3. Ulti, Revolution ballista, didnt reduce cd properly( according to zuyi , when you using bubble that gained from stun shot it wont reduce cd)

4. if someone want to add more, just reply later i add it

Why i add this list of bugs? since i dont want later someone following this guide, and found this arti bugs and mumbling to him/herself ( why i choose this classes if like this ) , and also hope mod / admin/ cc fix this asap, when it already fixed i just delete it from the list of bugs

Changelogs
8 december 2016 ~> add some notes and list of bugs, for better purpose.
4 January 2017 ~> edited, revolution ballista awk skill work already yay, new build skills for next patch purpose,
13 January 2017 ~> edited, add some POV and vid from people in here ( laph u guys )
17 January 2017 ~> Update new skill for pvp purpose, also poop got broken heart </3

Edited by Kacin, 17 January 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#2 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:47 PM

I honestly can't tell if this guide was supposed to be a serious guide or a light-hearted joke. (oo)

Kacin, on 23 November 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

1. Just use normal theano 93 you will gain around 100k m.att or plus, so its normal already for this cap

Actually it's only like ~80K with mastery, without buff. Source: middle people poor people

#3 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:21 AM

Essence, on 23 November 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

I honestly can't tell if this guide was supposed to be a serious guide or a light-hearted joke. (oo)

Actually it's only like ~80K with mastery, without buff. Source: middle people poor people

Well sometimes this can be serious sometimes can be a joke, but nevermind depend on person who read this anyway XD

But yah to be honest im not a person who likes talking all good about something althou in fact thats not good.. for example artillery have cannonade damage that have big margin on it yah i just you all let it know as a fact.

But yah thankyou for reading sir i appreciate it

Edited by Kacin, 24 November 2016 - 11:34 AM.

#4 inchik

inchik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3245 posts
  • yuNah, sylphYu
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

Essence, on 23 November 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

I actually got 140k m.attack using Theano 93.. my gears are +10, Longbow +12, Quiver +10
this is town stat... and I am using light ECJ...

so the statement is valid I think.. just make sure you have Plates lvl80 up and Jades lvl93 +7

#5 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:49 PM

Stunning shot not very good damage growth. Can consider leaving at level 1 rather than maxing.

Oops, didn't realize now stunning shot reduces CD every level for PVE

Edited by Glacie, 25 November 2016 - 01:34 PM.

#6 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:19 PM

Glacie, on 25 November 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

Stunning shot not very good damage growth. Can consider leaving at level 1 rather than maxing.

Each level reduced Stunning Shot's cd by 1 sec. It's mostly used for gathering bubbles for Fatal skills.

#7 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

Just a reminder, in future Wise of the Owl (and Rage of the Owl, but it doesn't need SP to learn) are changed from increased Critical to increased Critical Damage, making Wise of the Owl a very good buff to have. Getting 10 SP for it would be hard though, I'd drop all MP/MP Regen, and a couple levels in TA, that'd be 7 5 free SP, the other 3 is upto the user to dig out.

Also you may like to add to Revolution Ballista, other than just purple flying bird, it has a CD reduction effect from awakening and very good damage.

Magic Breeze is an Additive FD buff on top of your current FD (35% from buff, 5% more if you have plate, making it total 40%). Which means if you had the following FD values, your post buff FD would be:
0% > 40%
17% > 57%
82% > 122%
100% > 140%

Yes, it would show as 140% in your stats if you had equal to or over 8333 FD and used Magic Breeze.

View PostGlacie, on 25 November 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

bruh. rly? can u FC every 5s with a lv1 stun shot?

edit -
Forgot TA needs to be maxed for RB awakening.

Edited by zuyi, 26 November 2016 - 04:43 PM.

#8 Glacie

Glacie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5190 posts
  • Centio, Physician
  • DN, Springwood
  • LINELife, Lurking

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:32 PM

XxXh0lic, on 25 November 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

Each level reduced Stunning Shot's cd by 1 sec. It's mostly used for gathering bubbles for Fatal skills.

zuyi, on 25 November 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

My bad. I didn't realize now stunning shot reduces CD per level in PVE lol. Edited

Edited by Glacie, 25 November 2016 - 01:34 PM.

#9 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:10 PM

zuyi, on 25 November 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

Just a reminder, in future Wise of the Owl (and Rage of the Owl, but it doesn't need SP to learn) are changed from increased Critical to increased Critical Damage, making Wise of the Owl a very good buff to have. Getting 10 SP for it would be hard though, I'd drop all MP/MP Regen, and a couple levels in TA, that'd be 7 free SP, the other 3 is upto the user to dig out.

Also you may like to add to Revolution Ballista, other than just purple flying bird, it has a CD reduction effect from awakening and very good damage.

Magic Breeze is an Additive FD buff on top of your current FD (35% from buff, 5% more if you have plate, making it total 40%). Which means if you had the following FD values, your post buff FD would be:
0% > 40%
17% > 57%
82% > 122%
100% > 140%

Yes, it would show as 140% in your stats if you had equal to or over 8333 FD and used Magic Breeze.

yes future wise of the owl, and that buff, it will be increasing crit damage... but yah, i wonder will drop all passive skill hp,mp etc to that skill.. but yah maybe ill rethink about it

thanks for information i appreciate it and btw, i never see my ult cd reduced  dunno why.. but need trial and error as always (T.T) (T.T)

Glacie, on 25 November 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

My bad. I didn't realize now stunning shot reduces CD per level in PVE lol. Edited

yes, stun shot, 15 sec = 10 bubbles, if you combine with ta or other skills, every 15 sec you can cast fatal cannonade, XD

#10 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:14 PM

Ulti CD reduction is bugged. If you gain 20 bubbles from your skills hitting critical hits, it will reduce the CD, but if you get to 20 by using Stun Shot, it will not reduce CD. Just have to make adjustment so that you don't achieve 20 bubble by Stun unless intended that way for certain scenarios.

#11 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

View Postinchik, on 24 November 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

I actually got 140k m.attack using Theano 93.. my gears are +10, Longbow +12, Quiver +10
this is town stat... and I am using light ECJ...

so the statement is valid I think.. just make sure you have Plates lvl80 up and Jades lvl93 +7

I have broken enough +7s and +8s for me to give up trying to +12 hahaha... My weapon is at +10.

#12 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

View Postzuyi, on 25 November 2016 - 01:30 PM, said:

Just a reminder, in future Wise of the Owl (and Rage of the Owl, but it doesn't need SP to learn) are changed from increased Critical to increased Critical Damage, making Wise of the Owl a very good buff to have. Getting 10 SP for it would be hard though, I'd drop all MP/MP Regen, and a couple levels in TA, that'd be 7 free SP, the other 3 is upto the user to dig out.

By the way, since Tracking Arrow needs to be maxed for Revoluion Ballista Awakened Passive, is it viable to drop Rapid Shot to Lv 11 instead?

Scope Arrow is currently one of my highest DPS skill while Rapid Shot is somewhere near the bottom so I'd rather not drop Scope Arrow to Lv 16, but that could also mean my skill rotation is wrong. My current set-up is that I maxed every Artillery skill including Wise of Owl, except for Stunning Shot at Lv 6.

View PostKacin, on 23 November 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

Longbow  : not so good raw m.att (have a huge range between minimum and maximum m.att) M but give you better crit

Crossbow : Have good raw m.att (not so huge gap between min and max) but lower crit

if you ask me ? longbow ftw.

Also, I've checked the stats of Theano & IDNL and the stats for Longbow and Crossbow are actually standardised, so no difference in damage or crit stat there. Since the stats are already standardised at higher levels except for the range, is it actually more viable to use Longbow instead of Crossbow? The only differences that still remain are the range and basic attacks, which I'm not sure the basic attacks matter at all, especially in PVE.

Edited by Essence, 26 November 2016 - 03:44 PM.

#13 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 26 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

View PostEssence, on 26 November 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

By the way, since Tracking Arrow needs to be maxed for Revoluion Ballista Awakened Passive, is it viable to drop Rapid Shot to Lv 11 instead?

Scope Arrow is currently one of my highest DPS skill while Rapid Shot is somewhere near the bottom so I'd rather not drop Scope Arrow to Lv 16, but that could also mean my skill rotation is wrong. My current set-up is that I maxed every Artillery skill including Wise of Owl, except for Stunning Shot at Lv 6.

Oh I forgot TA has to be maxed for that. I'd drop Rapid Shot over TA personally because it doesn't do a lot of damage regardless of what people often debate, for me at least.

Scope Arrow isn't really top DPS, it's just another one of Arti bugs, the Swift Shot barricades used through extension core are all added up in Scope Arrow damage for Skill Details (no, it still retains Swift Shot's board damage, the damage dealt does not depend on Scope Arrow in any way, it just adds under that skill's name). So your rotation isn't wrong if it shows a high % for Scope Arrow.

#14 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

View PostEssence, on 26 November 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

imo, rapid shot its waste if u drop it, since you can get full hit usually in pve thou, so i just stick with max all artillery skill and later prob drop some passive skill for stunning shot, but you can do that also Rapid shot 11 V 16, different 50% damage./arrow., i use scope arrow to set up swift shot extension core, basically swift shot shouldnt be highes dps skill, imo is
1st swift shot
2nd rapid
3rd Scope/TA

but yah, usually i go combo like this, TA~> scope ~> swiftshot (long range) ~> harpoon ~> rapid or cannonade

View Postzuyi, on 26 November 2016 - 04:42 PM, said:

Oh I forgot TA has to be maxed for that. I'd drop Rapid Shot over TA personally because it doesn't do a lot of damage regardless of what people often debate, for me at least.

Scope Arrow isn't really top DPS, it's just another one of Arti bugs, the Swift Shot barricades used through extension core are all added up in Scope Arrow damage for Skill Details (no, it still retains Swift Shot's board damage, the damage dealt does not depend on Scope Arrow in any way, it just adds under that skill's name). So your rotation isn't wrong if it shows a high % for Scope Arrow.
so can i sum up, if you use scope then swift shot, it will be recorded as scope arrow dps sir? i just notice that since i never use dps meter.

cmon guys, lets discuss about artillery more and more (oo) (:D)

#15 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:24 AM

View PostKacin, on 26 November 2016 - 07:47 PM, said:

imo, rapid shot its waste if u drop it, since you can get full hit usually in pve thou, so i just stick with max all artillery skill and later prob drop some passive skill for stunning shot, but you can do that also

I dropped Fake Shot to make up for the SP. Fake Shot is probably a useful skill for dodging, but I find myself rarely needing using it anyway.

And I switched over to longbow. Tracking Arrows is suddenly so long range now. I guess I shall stick to longbow, unless they ever change back the stats.

Edited by Essence, 27 November 2016 - 12:25 AM.

#16 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:09 AM

Essence, on 27 November 2016 - 12:24 AM, said:

I dropped Fake Shot to make up for the SP. Fake Shot is probably a useful skill for dodging, but I find myself rarely needing using it anyway.

And I switched over to longbow. Tracking Arrows is suddenly so long range now. I guess I shall stick to longbow, unless they ever change back the stats.

they wont change back the stat for longbow, but if you want to measure DPS, longbow isnt good one since have very HUGE gap between min m.att to max m.att

currently im using another build since i  waiting for free reset skill, and yah i rarely use fake shot in pve, but in pvp i always use it to gain gap between enemy and setup skill..

#17 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

Kacin, on 08 December 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

they wont change back the stat for longbow, but if you want to measure DPS, longbow isnt good one since have very HUGE gap between min m.att to max m.att

Well, shortbow and crossbow have the same exact minimum and maximum attack as longbow.

So unless you were referring to the delay in normal left-click attacks, I don't know what you are referring to, and I don't know how else do you measure DPS lol.

Edited by Essence, 08 December 2016 - 10:41 PM.

#18 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:44 AM

Essence, on 08 December 2016 - 10:40 PM, said:

Well, shortbow and crossbow have the same exact minimum and maximum attack as longbow.

So unless you were referring to the delay in normal left-click attacks, I don't know what you are referring to, and I don't know how else do you measure DPS lol.

welp seems i made a mistake then, thx for the info ( Im based RDL 80, but later ill try to look in game also, since in simulator all lv 90 and 93 Cross and longbow all have same amount m.att and p.att)

cause back then, different in crit, and LB have the lowest minimum of m.att yet higher m.att , while crossbow, slightly higher min m.att and slightly lower max m.att

#19 LoveStage

LoveStage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

wow poop guide is wow (cool)

time to gear a artillery