Oh My Poopy ( Artillery Guide By Poopfairy)

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#41 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:12 AM

View Postwwwgoi, on 14 January 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

personally i took 1cs and 1acs too, simply because i use cyclone as a filler skill during dps periods. having acs is like a second buffer should i have cyclone in cd.

ah i see, it's hard to decide, because i wanted to reset and give my stunning shot level boost to max(to have more spammable fatal cannonade) i was so stupid for not realising level increase give it lesser cooldown, and also getting the owl buff that's gonna get some chg later on. but i believe in doing so i need to sacrifice my ACS. (sob)  i ll just head over to simulator and see what i can do with it (T.T)

#42 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

tbh, for this day, we have hard time to decide how arti skill sp distribution, we need acs for more longer air time , but due awakening skill we need to max all arti skill first, need max stun shot so each 15 sec (14 sec with skill ring) we can gain fatal cannonade.. demn

for the another thread, i already give it to QA, you guys already say how to trigger it and hope it might be work for QA testing... :)

#43 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

View PostKacin, on 14 January 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

tbh, for this day, we have hard time to decide how arti skill sp distribution, we need acs for more longer air time , but due awakening skill we need to max all arti skill first, need max stun shot so each 15 sec (14 sec with skill ring) we can gain fatal cannonade.. demn

yea i was thinking of getting an additional skill tree for that. i had received 1 for free during an event long ago but i gave it to my eles which now is a saleana. and i really regret for doing that (T.T)

View PostKacin, on 14 January 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

for the another thread, i already give it to QA, you guys already say how to trigger it and hope it might be work for QA testing... :)

thanks tho for doing that. im still new to this forum so i dunno where to go or who to report it to (:D)

#44 winterhooi

winterhooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

updated on #21 with the video I promised

#45 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:00 AM

View Postwinterhooi, on 14 January 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

bruhh your dps so high than mine, i jelly (sob)

but yeah, i noticed that u didnt encounter the bug.

it triggered easily when i am playing using my medium spec tab with yellow ping, compared to when i tried on a high spec laptop with green ping(bug rarely triggered)

it still triggered but rarely at a high spec laptop, so perhaps it might be due to the internet connection tho its green but it might be unstable at particular point causing the rarely occured bug.

i still need to do many test runs using the combination of both low and high spec laptop and also lower and higher ping net. (trying so hard to figure out the causes ) so i can get myself some kind of countermeasure to have a better gameplay (without encountering the bug at all)

#46 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

View PostArchKaoru, on 15 January 2017 - 05:00 AM, said:

bruhh your dps so high than mine, i jelly (sob)

but yeah, i noticed that u didnt encounter the bug.

it triggered easily when i am playing using my medium spec tab with yellow ping, compared to when i tried on a high spec laptop with green ping(bug rarely triggered)

it still triggered but rarely at a high spec laptop, so perhaps it might be due to the internet connection tho its green but it might be unstable at particular point causing the rarely occured bug.

i still need to do many test runs using the combination of both low and high spec laptop and also lower and higher ping net. (trying so hard to figure out the causes ) so i can get myself some kind of countermeasure to have a better gameplay (without encountering the bug at all)

well oh well, i give to QA the link already and his respond, waow so much details, he will follow up with it ... ( yay )

i remember someone said in this forum, being good arti means need good equip and good pc = rip 1 kidney

View Postwinterhooi, on 14 January 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

thankyou sir/madam/ whoever you are i appreciate it

------

update today, pvp skill , theres something wrong with pvp skill that i post earlier so i decided make new one.. feel free to say ur opinion, and sorry for late reply/ updating... ( somehow im very happy seeing the number of view is increased slowly <3)

#47 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

View PostKacin, on 17 January 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

well oh well, i give to QA the link already and his respond, waow so much details, he will follow up with it ... ( yay )

good thing to know (:]) , unfortunately i couldnt do more experiment and updates in my other post lately, got works to do. but i will continue when i got more time.

#48 Bossun05

Bossun05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:42 AM

first of all thanks for this guide. been running a pvp build since 93 cap and i was finally able to afford another skill page for my pve build.

and i agree even though arti is very buggy and has a few players compared to other class, i still love having it as a main. (we really have a love/hate relationship)

ever since the new year, i noticed that the snapback targeting of cannonade does not happen much to me. the extension core bug still happens to me (instant scope arrow will only produce 6 hits swift shot instead of 9 hits) havent tested much the cannonade dmg bug.

my arti says hiPosted Image

#49 Verbena

Verbena

• 972 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

Pinned

#50 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

didnt expect this build was pinned.. thankyou mods..

althou if u read first comment... lmao

#51 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild (Low Activity)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

Congrats on a well deserve pin kacin (hat) !~

#52 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:11 AM

Can edit the build to include Wise of the Owl for its 20% Crit Damage buff for low - mid ranged Artilleries.

A fully geared Arti would have capped Crit Damage, but the buff would be nice for lesser geared ones.

#53 LoveStage

LoveStage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1279 posts
  • Guild : Perfect
  • DN, Springwood
  • IGN : MerongJi

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:21 AM

Posted Image

Edited by LoveStage, 03 February 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#54 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

View PostNvin, on 03 February 2017 - 01:05 AM, said:

Congrats on a well deserve pin kacin (hat) !~

thanksyou :D

View Postzuyi, on 03 February 2017 - 01:11 AM, said:

Can edit the build to include Wise of the Owl for its 20% Crit Damage buff for low - mid ranged Artilleries. A fully geared Arti would have capped Crit Damage, but the buff would be nice for lesser geared ones.

oh yah just realise that.. it should be since i still building int for my arti by now, thx for your advice

#55 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

congrats on the PIN (clap) (clap) (clap)

#56 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:41 AM

i keep looking for the thread and i couldnt find it, then i scroll back up, it was pinned! grats haha.

Bad news guys, i recently upgraded to Asus ROG Laptop.
The bug still triggers. Which mean the theory that arti users need gaming rig etc etc is not true.
Nothing can be done until the dev fix it.  (T.T) (T.T)

#57 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

View PostArchKaoru, on 05 February 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

i keep looking for the thread and i couldnt find it, then i scroll back up, it was pinned! grats haha.

The bug still triggers. Which mean the theory that arti users need gaming rig etc etc is not true.

rip lmao

it seems arti bug become endless...

ok lets give u something to disscuss to fellow arti/sentinel

about stunning shot, do u think u need max it or not? since even i use stun shot lv 1 i rarely spam it.. with TA, rapid shot, and scope arrow and swift shot.. i can get easily fatal cannonade everytime...

so what u guys thinking? lets share our thought

#58 Hideyoshi24

Hideyoshi24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Rem245
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

which is better legend magic dragon jade or  legend element LVL 90 for artillery

#59 winterhooi

winterhooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:37 PM

View PostKacin, on 05 February 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

rip lmao

it seems arti bug become endless...

ok lets give u something to disscuss to fellow arti/sentinel

about stunning shot, do u think u need max it or not? since even i use stun shot lv 1 i rarely spam it.. with TA, rapid shot, and scope arrow and swift shot.. i can get easily fatal cannonade everytime...

so what u guys thinking? lets share our thought

Tho max crit arti won't worry too much on getting 20 bubbles for cannonade ins, I still max my Stunning shots. Reason being all my other skill are on cool down during raid and I really need the 10 bubbles. Especially when i'm playing with a lancea.

With stunning shots i can ensure I always have enough bubble to make sure fatal cannonade are in cool down states. Taking a quote from a player I learn arti from.

"If your fatal cannonade skill icon are not dark, you ain't playing arti right."

#60 winterhooi

winterhooi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

View PostArchKaoru, on 05 February 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

I'm using Asus RoG as well. It doesn't trigger unless you have yellow ping.