5 replies to this topic

#1 Anteen

Anteen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:36 AM

My googlefu must be weak.
I can't find a list for skills that are considered either blacklisted or commonly Selfbanned for silver hunters.
If anyone could tell me, that'd be great!

Thanks.

((If this is the wrong subforum, i'm sorry, i couldn't decide if this goes in Archer subforum or here.))

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1319 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

I think from what I heard, the class itself is softbanned :')

#3 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Going purely off the general guidelines of softban (because EU barely has any players, let alone softban players, let alone softban SH players):
  • No transform [Silver Hunter]
  • No Owl's Insight, just in case you even took that skill in your build (that's the 6-second buff, not the 300-second one. class buffs are fine if you want to use them)
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO MOTHERF***ING BIRD---
  • *cough*
  • No Summon Falcon.
That should pretty well cover you, softbanning Tornado Shot would be ridiculous considering its cast time is about 6 years. Oh and spamming Arrow Storm (tracking) would obviously be cheesy but hey, do whatever floats your boat.

#4 JAVY

JAVY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:44 AM

yeah SH is not a class to use for softban battles, but if there were any as Captain said, bird, and insight and no transformation.
Softban in cap 70 was easier.

Why do people sofban anyways? is it like a vegetarian ego?

#5 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

Why they softban? Probably because they play class that is better in sb mode than "normal mode". Or they just want to call other players "scrubs" or "plebs" because they play normal pvp instead of sb.

Edited by Aynix, 26 December 2016 - 09:45 PM.

#6 Migueliyo

Migueliyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

Most of pvpers who play selfban (not softban because you cant softban in this crappy cap) play like this because they want to, or because they feel like their class is broken as fish with brainless awakenings and stuff; and there is no ego about playing selfban/softban but i cant deny that most of pvpers who play like that are so much better than the KoF pvpers or the ones who spam awakenings (better at countering, at keeping the combos and basic knowledge because you are forced to think a bit more and to be more flexible because of the lack of skills). Most of the awakenings have made the game so much easier than it is lowering the skill cap to the minimum so newgens or not so used pvpers wont reach to the skillcap of the old pvp players (but thats my point of view). Thats why i defend selfban because i can put some effort in not dropping my combos or landing a LD after a good heavy state skill instead of spamming my Exi or every awakening or broken skill for winning and e-bragging without deserving it.