#1 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:36 AM

Guys, I just created my SE and Im in love with her. I just love her gameplay. Anyway, Im poor and im a 80% PVP - 20% PVE player. So Im trying to come up with a hybrid build that would be acceptable for awakening because I cant afford Skill tree expansion. Below are the changes I know of and awakening stuff info shiz....

~~Soul Scream level will be increased from 7 to 11. So I need to prepare 4 SP for this...
~~Phantom Guard - Doesnt consume MP, duration lowered to 10s from 14. Damage reduction changed from 26 to 20. Idk about SA reduction in PVP but on PVE its nerfed from 200 to 50.
~~Phantom Avenger - Remove invincibility. This is the SADDEST of all changes.

~Soul Devour - grudge formation 9, Sould gate 15 and EX.
~Awakened Cling Snake - Cling Snake EX and Summon Totem.
*Summon Totem - Spirit paper 19, cling snake 18, beast spirit 13
*Soul Liberate - Soul Devour
~Awakened Soul Scream - Soul Scream 11
~Awakened Spectre - Spectre 12 and EX

That being said, we need to basically max every SE skill tree skill (except Dragon Soul) + Grudge. And We need to prepare like 18 SP to learn the passives and new skills and 3 SP for the change in Soul Scream so 22 in total.

But... there are just so many skills from the Kali and DS tree that are beneficial if not essential for PVP. In Fringe PVP videos I see SEs with DS and Kali Skills who are still able to learn awakening, Dam IDK how they did it.

Im thinking of the build below. I think the only way to get enough SP is to not learn Phantom Guard T_T I ditched Phantom Avenger and Rampage claw T_T and I wont learn Soul Scream awakening, Ill just rely on Grudge and Soul Gate. So I would only need 19 extra SP.

Posted Image

1. What do you guys think of that build PVP and PVE wise?

2. Also, if someone can PM me about this SOP "extra" damage thing... thatd great. Don't worry, i believe im used to how SE is supposed to be played anyway.

3. If you guys know any mistake like the amount of SP please let me know, any extra SP would definitely help me out, I want rampage T_T

4. Why SE's SA so dam low?

5. Any Skill plates suggestions? Right now im using,
~Soul Gate Action Speed - bc if it somehow gets cancelled, the gate still appears bc the casting is dem fast.
~Cling snake debuff duration - I want ankle shot style snakey
~Beast Spirit DMG - not sure about this but everyone uses it so I did too.
~Turning Step Mana - I always always run out of MANA in respawn and chasing those dam snipers in Ladder.

Thanks in advanced, I hope this post also helps out other PVP SE or others needing some info on awakening stuff.

Here are some of my media references....

Freedom:

http://www.freedompl...ll-awakening/2/

http://www.freedompl...cademic-kali/5/

Edited by ChaoteZeus, 24 November 2016 - 07:40 AM.

#2 GreyRobin

GreyRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:22 AM

Oops, I thought you were DS not SE XD I'm sleepy. Sorry.

Edited by GreyRobin, 05 January 2017 - 08:24 AM.

#3 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

topic already discussed in http://forum.cherryc...s/page__st__280
I'll quote the answer from the thread :

View Postzuyi, on 28 December 2016 - 09:40 PM, said:

Thoughts on SE Awakening skill build -

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0
  • No Phantom Avenger because it's board damage is less than halved and SoP 3rd hit is changed from 300% > 150% rendering a certain aspect of PA pretty useless. Also the iframe is removed while SE ulti's board damage is increased over 10k% so I guess that would be the preferred skill now.
  • 3 SP remaining can be used to learn Ghost Scream, and if not, can be used to increase Despair Needle's level further or MP Regen 3/4.
  • Chain Claw damage was increased to 2792% which is higher than Revenge Hand on the board damage itself, not to mention it is a one-hit skill so it'll show a lovely number too. Rampage Claw is good but still a long CD of 24s on top of requiring 3 SP used on Revenge Hand to learn it and a longer cast time than Chain Claw.
  • With the increase in board damage of Spirit Paper (420% > 676% per hit) and Beast Spirit (4016% > 5973%) I don't think either one is worth sacrificing to get Claw tree skills. Cling Snake has an awakening passive so I guess it'll need to be maxed as well. And I believe no SE likes to keep their Soul Gate non-maxed. So of the 3, my pick would be Chain Claw.
This is purely pve-focused, even though I feel rampage claw doesn't give much as a non-EX/awakened skill, so downgrading resent area to get soul wind lv6/evasive skills would be the only minor changes for pvp build.

SoP dmg bug is probably gonna dissapear with awakening, and even though it got through, the halved ratio of Phantom Avenger and the SoP explosion nerf will hurt it to the point it's not that interesting anymore.

SE's SA is not that great, but her SA break is, so you'd have to focus more on taking the initiative and comboing, leaning on high SA skills like spirit paper, using blitz and jump dash for iframes/mobility etc...

Regarding plates, the set is Okay-ish for Pvp, don't know if AS plate on soul gate affects the speed of the gate (I remember it only accelerating your own animation, which can be dodge-cancelled anyway)
The only common plate with the pve set would be beast spirit : the other three plates (pve wise) are SoP damage (core skill, boosts the detonation damage too), spirit paper dmg (already strong ratio, used as core curse refresher), last plate was PA cd, but we're most likely not gonna use it anymore, so the next choice would be most likely Soul gate cd.
why would you use damage plates over cd ?
   SE's cd is already quite short and rotations is busy enough to not profit on saving some cooldown uptimes

Edited by Naerwin, 05 January 2017 - 06:42 PM.

#4 Handyyy

Handyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Ritsukax
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:05 PM

Increase soul skill will be removed iirc

#5 Lexangel

Lexangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:00 AM

Why cling snake duration debuff?
CS Debuff duration is 1.5 sec....
So 20%debuff duration plate only add 0.3 sec
And total 1.8 sec

It is worth it?

#6 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:08 AM

For me it... was, every milli second matters in PVP especially 1v1. But ever since the latest patch, cling snake EX doesnt seem to bind anymore. The EXi does but there are times the EX cant. So I changed it to damage.

View PostLexangel, on 22 March 2017 - 04:00 AM, said:

Why cling snake duration debuff?
CS Debuff duration is 1.5 sec....
So 20%debuff duration plate only add 0.3 sec
And total 1.8 sec

It is worth it?

#7 shidrock

shidrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

what is the best equipment for that build ? Please answer me thanks

#8 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

Same as any other builds I guess?

Pump these up in order Dark Attack - Crit - Magic Attack. Go Legendary Ice or Rune if you can afford it. Legendary Red Dragon is still good for weapon if u can get it to +12. You can opt for L grade accessories or skill acce with Dark and crit.

View Postshidrock, on 25 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

what is the best equipment for that build ? Please answer me thanks