Adept Awakening Pvp Discussion (Info , Trial & Error)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mustard

Mustard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:40 AM

1st of all, i wanna say thank you for all mods that approving this post <3
and thanks for my friend and dummy warrior NPC at pvp :3 (sorry i kill you 5 times at the process)

I wanna say all my opinions and all things I found out about awakening wai,,,,adept :3

1st I will discuss about the new mechanic of icing mass and ethanol that probably is bugging or not ._.

you guys notice about the ethanol and icing mass combo ?

if you throw ehtanol 1st it will hit with the 1st % number on the top of flame demage % (skill description)
and then if you throw icing mass it will deal demage 350% of that number.

but if you throw icing mass 1st, then throw ethanol, the ethanol 1st % demage will come 1st, and then the 350% explosion demage will come, BUT will use icing mass % demage.

and if you throw icing mass 1st, and wait until it olmost 6 second, and then throw ethanol, while the icing mass still at explosion animation. it still can proc ethanol explosion demage which is 350% of icing mass demage, since you throw icing mass 1st.

i try this at pvp (againts dummy sandbag NPC)

so the posible demage outcome will be

icing mass -> wait till 6 seconds -> throw ethanol -> icing mass explode 1st but still in animation -> ethanol 1st board demage comes in -> explosion demage comes '3'

or

ethanol 1st -> wait for olmost 6 second -> throw icing mass

i havent calculate them fully ._.

but isn't the 350% explison demage supose to be pure from ethanol initial % demage when it hit the ground? this is a mystery :'''3

2nd I will discuss about magma punch new mechanic :'3 that is weird but abuseable

I notice that the Front arrow mode have lower damage modifier but can hit until 3 times (if the enemies is large enough) if you use it into dummy NPC at combat practice, the Front arrow magma punch will give 1000 demage each hit (this is when already debuffed with the magma punch debuff) and the Back arrow magma punch & normal magma punch will deal 1200 demage.

testing with level 1 magma punch and all of the demage are when already debuffed with the -10% ele resist from magma punch itself.

and I need confirmation for Back arrow key magma punch, but I was testing about it in PvP and i think it got a bigger value of Super Armor than the rest of magma punch, since there is 4 times that I try to counter people with magma punch + Back arrow.

but surprisingly there is few skill that supose to cancle magma punch, but it don't cancle it ._.
I am still testing on this :'D but it kindda hard :''''3

3rd I will discuss about magma wave awaken stagger lock bug

usually before awaken, when magma wave EX hit knock up or down enemies, they will be staggered while pined down till the duration ends.

but now if they are not knock up kindda abit higger 1st before hit with magma wave, they will wake up before the 2 last hit of magma wave - the last EX and the awaken hit part

is this acctualy normal in DN mechanic? ._. or it's kindda a position bug or skill bug?

4th I want to ask about pvp builds

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0

this is what makes the base of my build, and usualy now i am depress on how should i build it with awakening :'D

for now I using this until my oblivion contract gone ._.

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0

now I will let out all my though about all skills :'3 all contributions to critics and any other information and learnings methods are welcome <3

Academic Skill :
  • Quick Shot - just a filler ._. now it's olmost not usable unless if you sure enemy will stunned at wall

• Napalm Bomb - just a filler for knock down enemies.... and internet connection + possition lag matters -.-

• Air Shot - level 6 got bigger AoE at the 1st hit , so it nice to connect combos :3 and it got very nice SA break if level 6 since it got extra bomb, if you are fast enough, this skill SA break capability is bigger than magma punch EX (idk about the Front and Back mode of magma punch SA break & SA value... but it still nice)

• Spanner Smash - it can be a bait skill now :v since magma jump avaliable <3 ALL HAIL PEDO BAIT NYAHAHAHAHAH

• magnifier attack - rarely use them since we got alot of other usable skill and right now.... if all skill timed correctly .... no delay on staggers .... (stares at magma wave awaken 18 seconds cooldown, that probably gonna be nerf soon)

• air bomb - nice SA break and stagger if enemies is just moving with no skill or using low SA value skill - learn to know how to aerial eva + right click for counter attack since the stagger is nice (and enemies usualy try to walk to you abit 1st before making sure where you land - because mostly people just look at shadow ._. , since looking up will make your screen weird and.... ergg)

• Stun Grenade - lvl 15 usualy - to make sure stun is there for you

• million weight hammer - usualy adept or lolis will open fight with stun granade if it hit then million weight hammer can knock up enemies 1st then you can jugle abit longger to wait for magma wave cooldown :D

• Dash - lvl 1 enough for pvp, or 5 if you can squish more SP from other skill

• wax - max - this is your lord of savior , and olso lord of troll...... slip when you wanna cast a snipping ice beam with coolness... Q_Q

• Force Out - lvl 6 , so you can knock back (even with no stagger) some high SA value skill + you will  be knock back with this skill = MORE SAFE RANGE :3 or to throw enemies to mixed infection ._.

• bubble - just 1 - duration is same in pvp

• Mental mastery and mind fortitude is depends on you, I will explain about our MP usage later after this section of skillls >_<
Alchemist skill :
  • Magma Punch - for pvp this is a catching skill .... the demage right now after awakening - FRONT ARROW MODE - is kindda insane ._. since it can hit 2 times ... if you manage to position it right :'D
    between 1st and 2nd punch or 2nd and 3rd punch - so the 1st hit will knock it back abit, and get hit by the 2nd or 3rd arm '3'
    if you pay attention to it, the hand is tilting to abit right, so! if you aim your cursor to a bit left of enemy . it will double hit easier :D keep pratice :3
    the demage output is insane if you level it to 16 (or level it to 1 only since most situation of magma punch is just about fast catch enemies) it's all about your preference :D

• Icing Punch - adept is the new gladiator >:3 - dodge -> icing punch -> magma jump - these are now our longest I frame chain (better than gladi awakening if they take awakening front shove >8D nyahahaha they lost their Iframe but got 1 more lift up skill) keep practice about icing mass knock back range so you won't miss calculation :D

• Magma Wall - some people say it's catching skill in pvp '3' - some for demage - WHY NOT BOTH - lvl 16 magma wall (or just lvl 11) can go into 3500-4500 each pillar explosion o-o , since 4 hit pillar is kindda absurdly hard and dreamy ... usualy 2 hit is always be there, while 3 is when you can keep enemies knocked up in a correct spot or somewhere in the center.

let just say 4000 demage each pillar for level 11 or 16 (debuff with magma punch or ice beam stack or just normal demage) it will mostly do 8k demage. and 16k maximum demage

• Icing Mass - now this skill is our chain combo - but don't forget to keep combo the enemies every 3 hit only IF the enemies are knock down and pinned since it can make enemies stand back instantly after around 4 hits, but if the enemies is stand up while staggered, it's a nice toll for baiting emergency eva and left click thingy, and we got magma jump for counter and react to our bait '3'

• Magma Wave - 18 second CD at pvp since awaken - broken - we probably will get soft ban 24 hours :v - with CD plate - this will not be just your demage skill , but catching skills olso - for reacting to our bait or for our bait :3 depends on your preference and situation

• Ice Palm - derpy AI ._. - just use this for filler if you just knock up enemies so you can kite and bait them while wait for CD - or use this after magma wave lock down combo '3' - only do 6k - 8k demage for awaken .... and probaly this skill just for SA break enemies or pinning down enemies

• icicle expression - our ultimate is fast - big - pretty - and verry flexible unlike the poison one :3 - sure the poison ult is HIGH DAMAGE - but remember, the 5k demage defrence is not important when you can slow and break enemy SA  and fast catch them again to do another explosive combo chain <3

• injector - nice for a fast run ._. if you don't wanna waste tumble '3' ... tumble is life, tumble is love, tumble CD plate is waifu, this skill can be use for stagger knock down enemy abit before you use another knock up skill <3

• Toxic Whrill - your another waifu ._. use CD plate if you really need it ... since we are kindda need a more fast cd knock up skill because sometimes enemies knock up fast after 3 - 4 hit of icing mass / magma wave (if we don't combo them while they get hit knock downed)

• Mixed Infection - knock up control - or bait skill (stares at magma jump) - or KoF and ladder statue abuse <3 nyahahahah that hit box and animation cancle by statue '3'

• desease - just for extra bomb .... do not use this ... use only if YOU wanna get bubble faster but when you are in safe condition... or wanna bait people emergency tumble.... or in mass pvp (for being annoying :3)

• Poison Break - magma jump <3 I love you <3 - this skill demage is so high ._. + magma jump animation cancle .... wow ... such waifu ... and SA break value is so high XD

• elemental and chemical buble charging - max please

• Poison Grass - can be aerial eva fastly and emergency tumble ... i know we got magma jump '3' but our ice ultimate ... even if enemy emergenct tumble , they will still in our ice ultimate.... do not get this skill because of demage :/

• cocktail - must have

• slime - no ..... please... our SP... our bubble... they are crying

• Hypnosis - 1 or max depends on your cooldown calculation :v

• Eureka - the lag is just a myth :v and the demage reduction isssssss....SOOOOOO..... NICEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adept Skill :
  • Ethanol - this was our god.... our savior ... 30% miss is no joke .... really.... - now it became ... a SA breaker WAX for 6 second <3 such grace <3

max ethanol / icing mass - depends on your style of skill usage
    if you find yourself using icing mass 1st for explosion combo - then max icing mass
    if you find yourself using ethanol 1st for explosion combo - max ethanol

most ppl use icing mass 1st  - combo abit - then throw ethanol

since the demage is like what I write on the 1st discustion topic (scroll up)
    need to make sure this is not a bug .... (stares at reset skills)

• Ice Beam - WITH THIS AWAKEN - 360 DEGREE OF PANIC ICE ICE IS AVALAIABLE AGAIN - yes ... this skill can be direction change 24 hours again in pvp :3 and the instant is so nice <3 for a fast counter play and mass pvp burst demage :v
Awaken Skill :
  • Magma Jump - your bread and butter now - not for demage - but for bait, kite, combo , SA break , dodge.... this is our 15 second CD with 2 CTC (assassasin like) evasion slash that got 1 second IFrame nyahahahahhaha and can be aim everywhere your hand and mouse can handle ._.

• Elemental Flair - when your loli knell down .... it give Iframe until the backing animation done ... and can be chain with magma jump for more Iframe + catching :D don't use this just for demage alone '3' when guardian cast SA, cast this to to waste their time 3 seconds XD hahahahah or just wax ._.

• Awaken Elemental mastery - don't get this if you are not ladder, even if you go ladder, this skill probably won't effect much XD since our ice DPS is only ice beam that is noticeable with element increase demage in ladder set up. but if you are hybrid pvp and pve , then get this.

• other awaken skill - get it all - UNLESS for ice palm - it up to you ... since not everyone is amuse with double rape hand that destroy most skill SA and annoy people combo by sudenly stagger them '3' nyahhahhaha
5th I will discuss about MP usage and Mp management ._. (this is fatal .... more fatal againts runner :v )

if we didn't use any plate or  probably use only ice beam - magma punch - tumble cooldown for pvp ... (or even magma wave cd)

magma punch - 416 mp - 12 sec / 9,4 sec - 1 minute = 2080 / 2496
Icing punch - 694 - 10 sec - 1 minute = 4164
Magma Wall - 2630 - 25 sec - 1 minute = 5260
Magma Wave - 4444 - 18 sec / 14,4 sec - 1 minute = 13332 / 17776
Ice beam - 7574 - 43 sec / 34,4 - if 2 times each 1 minute =  15148
Injector - 193 - 11 sec - 1 minute = 965
Toxic Whrill - 471 - 9 sec / 7,2 sec - 1 minute = 2826 / 3768
desease - 347 - 10 sec - 1 minute = 2082
Poison Break - 1282 - 18 sec - 1 minute = 3846
magma jump - 1302 - 15 sec - 1 minute  = 5208
Elemental Flare - 4166 - 60 sec - 1 minute = 4166

if all this add up
in 1 minute we will be at the most maximum, will use = 64879 MP
we have 200.000 max mp in pvp ._.
with max mental mastery we got 248.000 max mp

so our MP will be gone in 3 MINUTES 49 SECONDS .... '3'
that is if we really spam them :'D , and not include running....14.632 MP IF YOU ACCIDENTLY PRESS FRONT WHILE DODGE...... erg..... == run by accident = more MP consume....

with mind conquer = 50 mp / 2 second each level
level 1 = 1500 mp / 1 minute
level 2 = 3000
level 3 = 4500
level 4 = 6000

if you got level 4 .....
for 3 minute 49 second you will refresh only = 5700 MP each level....
level 1 - 5700
level 4 - 22.800

this is why i advice, never run in big map unless you know you got cover ._. by team mates, and some MP healler :'D
or u use you will win or contribute well :3
but in 1v1 our play style is not run run run and spam stuff :v that unefficient ...
our style is always BAIT and COUNTER ... and statue in the middle of KoF or ladder map = YOUR NEW WAIFU ....!!!!! make that your base D:< and if enemy run across the map , all your skill can catch then even if you just circle the statue for making sure statue won't block your skills ;v nyahahahahahha, and some skill will explode at statue ... but... they hit box will continue go on ._. or even blink to the other side :v

Right now these all I wanna say >_< probably gonna say more about other stuff later :3

#2 Fluffy

Fluffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3977 posts
  • Tomonori/Tsutsuko
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

Interesting write up! :D Nice to see more pvp adepts lolol (up)

#3 chunyee

chunyee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:11 PM

View PostFluffy, on 02 December 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

Idol please make your own guide, ako don't trust other loli players

Doesn't like playing loli anyway

#4 Fluffy

Fluffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3977 posts
  • Tomonori/Tsutsuko
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

View Postchunyee, on 02 December 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

Nah I noob sir~ nvr play too long, half the time have no idea whats going on while fighting lolol

#5 Mustard

Mustard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

View Postchunyee, on 02 December 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

don't trust us :3 most of us are rapist to cute to be trusted
nyahahahahah

View PostFluffy, on 02 December 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

i need to confirm about ethanol and icing mass demage bug :'3

Edited by Mustard, 03 December 2016 - 05:20 PM.

#6 ChoxIceCreaM

ChoxIceCreaM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • SkySouffle, LeAfogatto
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaofFlame/ lPhantasm / Relinquish

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:12 PM

Nice guide you have here -w-)b.

Although, i think can consider not getting Ele Mastery Awakening for pvp since ele % is zero and the number of shareable buffs to increase fire/ice ele % is also limited. As for dash, I suggest to max it especially for group pvp. Dash lvl1 has large mp consumption and slower mspd.

On another note, the new magma wall has nice damage but it seems that they modified the W + Magma wall key. There is a delay in the summoning of the towers walls making it hard to lift plus they changed the frontal range.

Edited by ChoxIceCreaM, 31 December 2016 - 07:13 PM.

#7 cobaltblue12

cobaltblue12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

Query deleted. Already answered :)

Edited by cobaltblue12, 09 April 2017 - 04:03 PM.

#8 Lexangel

Lexangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

So what about ice beam awakening? How big the aoe?

And what about ice palm awakening?
What is the duration at pvp after awakening?
And does the HP still 10% of caster HP?

#9 cobaltblue12

cobaltblue12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

View PostLexangel, on 07 April 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

So what about ice beam awakening? How big the aoe?

And what about ice palm awakening?
What is the duration at pvp after awakening?
And does the HP still 10% of caster HP?

Awakened ice beam shoots 2 beams and can also be rotated both for PVE and PVP. Its hit range also increased +dmg too.

Awakened Ice palm stays for 7 sec and will follow you wherever you go. They die easily but can be annoying to enemies. 2 cons. slaps can knock you out.