• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 GreyRobin

GreyRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

The only parts where I wanted to know about what you personally use is for the MP PASSIVES. Everything else was so Axo could see two different points of view. I wasn't taunting you. I did mention that you think worst case scenario - that's because of your insecurities. That's not a bad thing, it's just something to be aware of when moving forward. Not everyone is here to challenge you. Stop making it about you and trying to play the victim, that's not what's going on. I was poking fun at you for 'acknowledging' your insecurities. I thought that we were at that stage where we could poke fun at one another, considering that I did mention multiple times that I knew you only took my comment the wrong way, AND considering you made 3 comments trying to 'provoke'. I know you're trying taunt or pick a fight either. Obviously I am capable of looking past that. I don't pick fights with people over the internet. That's your thing - not mine.

I brought up Axo because you mentioned you're triggered when people post something small without an explanation (i.e. my question about XYZ not mentioning alternatives AB and C). You posted a build without an explanation (you did what triggers you most).

MP costs were severely reduced. I personally don't need the passives for pve, but that's b/c I'm constantly face-tanking and can use Unholy Advent to replenish my mp every 7-15s. They were also reduced when TKN was first released. I had just moved over from my home server (NA) and I solo'd tkn hc for fun. It took me over 25mins for each boss, and was around 2 hrs 30mins total. This was back when I had less than 90k Mdmg. I didn't need the mp passives back then either. Unless, ofc, for whatever reason, mp costs are greatly increased in raids? I don't see them being increased when I do IDN 8-man though. But, I will recognize that I do have a slight advantage for mp in IDN since I'm able to use UA more often, and your play style is different.

For the heraldries, I did see your comment about beast spirit and PC, I was simply adding to your idea. I know you're just being sarcastic.

For the FD with dmg plates. If you have over 900 FD, that means you will deal +100% dmg to lvl 24/32 mobs - even at lvl 93. If you then go to mino nest (with broken weapons ofc) you will see that a +20% dmg plate will still add +20% dmg (unless this was changed since PKN was released).

If FD caused diminishing returns on skill plates, then all dancers would be thrown under the bus. A dmg plate, by your calculations, would only add 12.5% dmg (FD + plate = 1.60 +.20 = 1.80). Even less with 100% FD, in fact, only 7.7% (FD100% + FD60% + plate = 1.00 + 1.60 + .20 = 2.80). Again, unless this was changed since PKN was released, that's not the case. To be perfectly honest, SEA has a lot of noobs. I will test this later today myself.

To quickly recap - I thought we were poking fun at one another, I did notice the sarcasm in your responses. If you're uncomfortable with that, I can stop.

judging by other posts you've made, you do fight often, and some of the community lives for it.

#22 MuMuY26

MuMuY26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

I miss the 2 revenge hand hold in PVP (sob) ... Instant Ex shares cooldown

#23 Handyyy

Handyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts