• 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:57 PM

Here SS :

This was taken today (12/01/2016)

Posted Image

Here some record :

This was taken at (11/06/2016)

https://www.youtube....h?v=mkdTnmZ4bOo

Edited by Rufuuus, 01 December 2016 - 11:00 PM.

#2 Leongleong

Leongleong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:45 PM

View PostRufuuus, on 01 December 2016 - 10:57 PM, said:

Here SS :

This was taken today (12/01/2016)

Posted Image

Here some record :

This was taken at (11/06/2016)

https://www.youtube....h?v=mkdTnmZ4bOo

First off, by taking the video and screenshot is backfiring yourself and the people around you who are idling. DN-PVP-08 Rank boosting or farming, gaining EXP through unorthodox means not intended by the nature of PVP
Secondly, the video is too short and doesn't show any fight between them but people standing there leeching exp.

Lastly, It isn't farming when you fought back, it just proved that you're weaker than her so you die a lot & got upset. Furthermore she had capt kills, that means she was playing the game the legit way unless you have video to prove that she is only targetting you alone but not capt, if you got prove to explain the capt kills that is. DN-PVP-07 Leeching other players by not contributing to the game or no character movements for a prolonged period of time.
^ Can be filed against those who got killed but not still did not fight back. Naturally AtomicGlad & xignizs in the video would've been kicked out of room due to idling for over 3mins, there is no way someone would be able to gain 18 or 20 deaths under 3mins (Obviously a bait for recording purpose ). Each time a person respawn it takes 20seconds, estimated to be able to gain only 5 or 6 deaths per round. Well done IXRedLipz for backfiring & endangering her with the people around her with DN-PVP-07.  

Sharing my thoughts because is caring (:])

Edited by Leongleong, 08 December 2016 - 05:47 PM.

#3 Leongleong

Leongleong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

It is surprisingly quiet with this post even when it's a xhit topic, probably those who went to my posts and disturbed me are all regular salty xhit players. (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

#4 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1214 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:19 PM

View PostLeongleong, on 08 December 2016 - 05:53 PM, said:

It is surprisingly quiet with this post even when it's a xhit topic, probably those who went to my posts and disturbed me are all regular salty xhit players. (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

What? You posted 8 minutes before this, noone even read your **** mate. This is the EU forum, we are dead.
I personally have no idea wtf xhit is even supposed to be.

#5 Leongleong

Leongleong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:47 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 08 December 2016 - 08:19 PM, said:

What? You posted 8 minutes before this, noone even read your **** mate. This is the EU forum, we are dead.
I personally have no idea wtf xhit is even supposed to be.

Lmao that explains why.