• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

As the title says, the Cooldown times of skills are bugged - at least for my toons.
Log in, check CD, all seems fine, do a dungeon, return to town, CD times are all messed up.

UPDATE:
So i did a few tests. It seems the Cooldown times of the skills are just displayed incorrect when back in town while the Cooldown works correctly in dungeons.

But there is still one real Bug: When you max (awakened) Chainsaw Tower to +14 using a +1 Skill Ring and a +1 Skill Heraldy, the 50 % Cooldown reduction won't work, so you will have 18 seconds instead of 9 seconds cooldown.
Cooldown is calculated correctly when the skill is +13, no matter if it is +1 because of the ring or the skill heraldry.

Edited by Bunnz, 05 December 2016 - 12:19 AM.

#2 aristateles

aristateles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

OH LOL I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS THIS BUG :ccccccccccccc. Sooo it's because +2 CST ?? Also, I was running RDN HC and my Gatling Gun had 18s CD too. But when I went back to town it had 8.8s CD again........

#3 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:33 PM

Yes, at least for ChainSawTower the CoolDown bug won't occur if you keep it at +13 using either a +1 ring or a +1 SkillHeraldry.

But it is kind of annoying that you must not max CST to +14 in order to avoid the Cooldown being bugged with CST being a core Skill for GM (sob) .

Maybe the bug occurs with other skills maxed up using +1 Equipment and a +1 Skill Heraldry too, but i will not waste a SkillHeraldry to test that.

#4 aristateles

aristateles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

Is the +2 skill still bugged ?.

#5 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:41 PM

It has not been fixed with the January patch (no) .

Maybe it will be fixed with the February patch (i don't expect that to happen though) or maybe the bug won't occur with the new Lvl 93 Skill Accessories that will be introduced with the February patch on Feb 8th (/crosses fingers (;])  ...)

#6 aristateles

aristateles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hei dear, it's been a month. How's the +2 skill bug ? do u still have it ?.

#7 aristateles

aristateles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:35 PM

Maybe you are an Adept too now q.q.

#8 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

Of course i am still a GearMaster (;]) .

Actually i have a lil army of GearMasters (the only class i actually play), as i started playing the game because of the duckie-manned towers (:D), no matter how bad the developers treat the GMs... You just have to love 'em (<3) . Duckies ftw (:D) !

But i have no idea if the bug is still there, as i will not waste another CC SkillHeraldry in order to test it (no) .

I might test it once we get unique lvl 93 techniques, but the epic 93s technique accessoiries have bad stats compared to unique 90s atm, so i did not try to check it and just keep collecting materials for an upcoming game patch.