• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • BowQueen91
  • DN, Westwood
  • OneMsia

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

After upgrade at 29/11/2016

Sniper
  • [Awakened] Siege Stance: (Fixed) Super Armour Defence being recovered for each arrow shot (PVE, PVP)
  • [Awakened] Siege Stance: Cooldown is increased to 50 seconds (PVP)
In the Ladder Room, i just can run and wait cd for the SS and keep runing , since our sniper skill not much can deal a bigger damage to enemy , just charge shot and arrow shower,how about ur guy?

my ladder rank just can go up to 1650+, last season can go to 1750~1850...

and nowww.............................. hopeless pvp class sniper

Edited by BowQueen91, 05 December 2016 - 07:02 PM.

#2 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:38 PM

Well have you been playing Sniper since before Awakening though?

If yes then you basically go back to how it used to be except now you have more mobility.

If no, then it might take a while for you to get used to Siege Stance at 50 secs.

#3 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:51 PM

it clearly state that you depend on SS only? try to use other skill, practice while learning.

#4 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

Yep, practice.

IMO, AI mode is a good way for PvP practice and craft combos. Maybe you could try AI Easy, then go AI Hard when you got some combos/strategies on easy mode.
After AI Hard, try doing PvP rooms or have a sparring session with a PvP player friend to test.

PvP is seasonal, some classes would excel and others would be challenging.  (aside from sorceress classes since they always excel in pvp since I played this game. (T.T))

just make the most of it! have fun! :D

#5 eldentsai

eldentsai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:02 AM

In my server, i saw alot of snipers struggle with the changes, their ladder win/lose ratio drop from 70-80% to 50% (:>)
served them right!

#6 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 12:18 PM

... Seriously?

#7 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:37 PM

View PostBowQueen91, on 05 December 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

In the Ladder Room, i just can run and wait cd for the SS and keep runing

I might have skimmed over this part. Disgusting (puke)

#8 SubzeroBinko

SubzeroBinko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Velariei, Recxy
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TheBlackChaos

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:07 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 06 December 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

Actually this one is debatable, I would say it is an alternate strategy? It is just that now it worth waiting for the SS CD than spamming the others, probably depleting your MP pool much faster from dashing. Before the awakening, most common SS usage is only as an INS, or maybe a risky sylph aid+normal SS.

Wouldn't actually suggesting you to train wall combo(if it ever cross your mind), everyone now has skill that can eat you up in an instant if you get close enough.

Sniper just went from difficult piloting before awakening to too newbie friendly after awakening and now after nerf, hanging in the middle?

The camouflage skill, probably use it for the invisibility, that action speed buff...... Urgh, really not sure what the devs are thinking, they really shouldn't introduce skill that can only be useful in pve but not pvp, that is just not a good way of introducing new contents(was going to mention skill expansion here but meh).

Sorry if anyone had read my post before, I would always directed my anger towards devs on balancing, bare with me on that. IMO, players are not to be completely at fault, it was designed to be that way, "abusing"(utilizing) the skill advantages aren't of wrong at all.

......wind shaft......? heh.......... hehehehehe.........    *cries in elvish

#9 ch3be

ch3be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • ch3be
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • OuraSlayer

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

still able to reach 1.9k with the same equipment, just play your sniper like cap 90 without arrowshower shotgun (:D)

#10 Kyoukasama

Kyoukasama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Wanryoku11, ShizueYuka
  • DN, Springwood
  • HeavenStars

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:55 AM

Since SS have 50s CD now, you have to make sure that you hit it accurately, much better if you can farm at least 10 bubbles to make a wind shaft. Besides, if you have max ankle shot, bind ur opponent and give them AS EX and AS INS. They still hurt a lot.

#11 Lexangel

Lexangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 06 December 2016 - 01:37 PM, said:

I might have skimmed over this part. So Stupid and Naive....

As a long range character... you should kite..
and i think it is so fine doing a kite...
Kiting is one of strategy too..
And almost all sniper's skills are long range, which mean u need to stay at long range...
I Know a lot of player playing sniper at short range and do combo, but that doesnt mean doing kite and stay at long range is disgusting
I have watched a lot of videos at youtube which showing a mid/long/kitr range char(with only 1 evasion), stupidly play melee... which result a defeat...
And i think that stupid not brave
Just take what master archer told you : Theres a thin line between stupidity and bravery

A narrow minded player like you, should be awakened to respect all strategy in game ^^

#12 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1088 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:49 AM

View PostLexangel, on 04 April 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

I might have skimmed over this part. So Stupid and Naive....

As a long range character... you should kite..
and i think it is so fine doing a kite...
Kiting is one of strategy too..
And almost all sniper's skills are long range, which mean u need to stay at long range...
I Know a lot of player playing sniper at short range and do combo, but that doesnt mean doing kite and stay at long range is disgusting
I have watched a lot of videos at youtube which showing a mid/long/kitr range char(with only 1 evasion), stupidly play melee... which result a defeat...
And i think that stupid not brave
Just take what master archer told you : Theres a thin line between stupidity and bravery

A narrow minded player like you, should be awakened to respect all strategy in game ^^

You must have deficient reading comprehension for you to quote me with such idiotic answers. I'm well aware that Sniper is a kiting type of a character and I do not question such playstyle as it suits her better and players like QueenBee from Westwood are a rare breed of Bowmasters. What I found disgusting was that as if Siege Stance is the only option for Snipers when PvP'ing. The fact that is has been rightfully nerfed back to 50 secs is already an indicator that you should improvise with your playstyle and stop relying on that sh*t. If you were one of those bandwagon Snipers who can't even aim anything without Siege Stance then bad news for you. It's not being narrow minded you imbecile, it's plain common sense.

#13 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

and iirc it's not archer master's line, it's Guild Master's Deckard's. There's a thin line between courage and recklessness.

#14 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

... you necro'd a bowqueen thread to say this

#15 Lexangel

Lexangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 04 April 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

and iirc it's not archer master's line, it's Guild Master's Deckard's. There's a thin line between courage and recklessness.

Omg u are right....

Thats deckard lol