Jump to content


* * * * * 8 votes

[Guide] Make your own genesis ring! (Non P2W)


  • Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#41 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5259 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 07 December 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:


Not as easy as it seems.
I once tried farming 15 memory frags per day.
And it was tough.
Around an hour or more for farming in dz everyday.

This is ez for those hardcore players or determined players to have an end game rings

Edited by xandance, 07 December 2016 - 04:22 PM.


#42 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:23 PM

View Postxandance, on 07 December 2016 - 04:22 PM, said:



This is ez for those hardcore players or determined players to have an end game rings

I got my ring free from offline event.
Ezpz be jealous boys.

#43 AzzRule

AzzRule

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LilyAquina
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

View Postbooyah, on 07 December 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

this got me motivated to complete my ring. lol

Gogo u can do it, Kimi o/

#44 iuhgnehz

iuhgnehz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:52 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 07 December 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

Not as easy as it seems.
I once tried farming 15 memory frags per day.
And it was tough.
Around an hour or more for farming in dz everyday.

hmm in this method, they don't have to intentionally farm dz, the fragment is from the daily 2x dz that they are supposed to do to get the lament for light cubes, considering normal luck , around 1 every 2 runs, over 16weeks, they would have gotten 100+ fragments

#45 iuhgnehz

iuhgnehz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

View PostChellyChi, on 07 December 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

I got my ring free from offline event.
Ezpz be jealous boys.

was it the lucky draw 5th anni SG event? damn i was so close to getting that ring, i got the 2nd prize argenta set damn..

#46 KuyaKOY

KuyaKOY

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

nice guide but why i can't find some sincerity in this guide its a good guide indeed... hmmm maybe becoz he didn't share this his secret guide after getting one gen ring... and why this is posted in General Discussion rather in proper section like Guides & Strategies section...

Quote

2.I'm doing 8 rings concurrently (ain't nobody got time for the whole DQ)

or maybe hes expecting treasure stage to be patch... so it could be fix like the one in the saint haven 2nd goddess lament store...

imagine 8 genesis necklace rather than rings its much easier to craft with your guide... how rich could you possibly get  ^_^

hope I'm wrong... but nice guide indeed...

edit: typo

Edited by KuyaKOY, 07 December 2016 - 06:38 PM.


#47 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2990 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:15 PM

View PostKuyaKOY, on 07 December 2016 - 04:57 PM, said:

nice guide but why i can find some sincerity in this guide its a good guide indeed... hmmm maybe becoz he didn't share this his secret guide after getting one gen ring... and why this is posted in General Discussion rather in proper section like Guides & Strategies section...



or maybe hes expecting treasure stage to be patch... so it could be fix like the one in the saint haven 2nd goddess lament store...

imagine 8 genesis necklace rather than rings its much easier to craft with your guide... how rich could you possibly get  ^_^

hope I'm wrong... but nice guide indeed..

Calm your conspiratits

This guide was made for all those people whining about how Genesis ring is for rich people

#48 iuhgnehz

iuhgnehz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

View PostKuyaKOY, on 07 December 2016 - 04:57 PM, said:

nice guide but why i can find some sincerity in this guide its a good guide indeed... hmmm maybe becoz he didn't share this his secret guide after getting one gen ring... and why this is posted in General Discussion rather in proper section like Guides & Strategies section...



or maybe hes expecting treasure stage to be patch... so it could be fix like the one in the saint haven 2nd goddess lament store...

imagine 8 genesis necklace rather than rings its much easier to craft with your guide... how rich could you possibly get  ^_^

hope I'm wrong... but nice guide indeed..

When I started writing this, it's not intended to be a guide. I am not the saint who is so holy and nice to purposely write a guide to share with everyone (coz I ain't paid to do so)... Neither am I the evil guy who wishes everything to patch to make life difficult by revealing all these loop holes (i'm sure it's kinda like a Easter Egg intended).  

My intent is pure, I just want to shut those whiners up ... yeah :)

btw, those words in red are just like the title of the thread (i only make 2 for myself, if i really make 8, i won't even be sharing this to spoil my own market), just a click bait and I'm a troll who hates people whining, you whine and i will troll you.

Edited by iuhgnehz, 07 December 2016 - 05:35 PM.


#49 xandance

xandance

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5259 posts
  • LeeSunny11/12/14/20
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:30 PM

Dn sea pips in a nutshell.

You spoonfeed them but they complain because the spoon isn't full (lol)

#50 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3609 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:35 PM

View Postxandance, on 07 December 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

Dn sea pips in a nutshell.

You spoonfeed them but they complain because the spoon isn't full (lol)
Lol. so true.

#51 Essence

Essence

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

View Postiuhgnehz, on 07 December 2016 - 04:01 PM, said:

Sorry I will make a new thread on how to farm 100k in 1 week ... but it's still under construction ..

What.

Let me go and cry at all the time I've wasted.

Oh wait, I can't even do RDN ;-; gear too shet for damage

View PostKacin, on 07 December 2016 - 04:12 PM, said:

so i calculate it all, you just need 26kg +16 weeks,

I got 1K from doing side quests from level 1 - 93, so I guess that's just another 26 weeks more.

42 weeks = ~10 months for a ring actually doesn't seem that bad considering my friend who played for 3 years still hasn't had half a ring.

Edited by Essence, 07 December 2016 - 06:58 PM.


#52 fourrier

fourrier

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10221 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

Quote

You will need to do Hero Battlefield (9 cubes)
You will need to do Nightmare (5 cubes)
These 2 will add to your "15 minutes"

Quote

2. Start Queuing for 1:1 Ladder 3 rounds
3. Take Daily Quest BUT just do 2x Distorted Zone ( you will be able to get 9 lament including task)

Assuming 2x DZ takes 6 minutes including loading, click the chest, loot, travel, and handing in. We're left with 9 minutes for 3 ladders fight and queueing. 3 ladder fight takes less than 3 minutes now?

And I'm not sure about themepark, is running themepark necessary or those memory fragments from DZ are simply be traded to the shop?

And probably need to say some disclaimer that you're not gonna need anything from that intermediary currency (lament, memory fragment). So you basically need another resource if you wish for rare talisman/ whatever is offered by the intermediary currency.

#53 iuhgnehz

iuhgnehz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:02 PM

View Postfourrier, on 07 December 2016 - 07:33 PM, said:

These 2 will add to your "15 minutes"


Assuming 2x DZ takes 6 minutes including loading, click the chest, loot, travel, and handing in. We're left with 9 minutes for 3 ladders fight and queueing. 3 ladder fight takes less than 3 minutes now?

And I'm not sure about themepark, is running themepark necessary or those memory fragments from DZ are simply be traded to the shop?

And probably need to say some disclaimer that you're not gonna need anything from that intermediary currency (lament, memory fragment). So you basically need another resource if you wish for rare talisman/ whatever is offered by the intermediary currency.

Hmm, the timing might vary for different people depending on how fast you load, how fast you clear, for me twisted spring fastest is around 2min30, average is 3min+ (unless dessert map 4min)... 2 dz around 6-8min.. as for pvp if your rating is around 1.5-1.8k range, i think matching will be around 30seconds , just yolo , i didn't try to run around like a monkey, either i kill u fast or u kill me fast, if u want to monkey around i will let you have the win, I have better things to do (my objective is to get the cube only)..

As for the HBF and NM i did mention another 30min extra on a weekly basis... yup you seems to miss it..

I will never know how fast everyone's com load and how fast  they can clear each map.. 15min is a average for me.. sometimes faster sometimes slower.. guess you don't have to be so picky and precise on the actual time, but even if u are slow, 20-25min a day isn't too much? if it is, nobody force you to make it too :D

#54 iuhgnehz

iuhgnehz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:03 PM

View Postxandance, on 07 December 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

Dn sea pips in a nutshell.

You spoonfeed them but they complain because the spoon isn't full (lol)

hey it's worse pls... i spoon feeding them info and i'm accused of serving them poison T_T

#55 fourrier

fourrier

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10221 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

View Postiuhgnehz, on 07 December 2016 - 09:02 PM, said:

Hmm, the timing might vary for different people depending on how fast you load, how fast you clear, for me twisted spring fastest is around 2min30, average is 3min+ (unless dessert map 4min)... 2 dz around 6-8min.. as for pvp if your rating is around 1.5-1.8k range, i think matching will be around 30seconds , just yolo , i didn't try to run around like a monkey, either i kill u fast or u kill me fast, if u want to monkey around i will let you have the win, I have better things to do (my objective is to get the cube only)..

As for the HBF and NM i did mention another 30min extra on a weekly basis... yup you seems to miss it..

I will never know how fast everyone's com load and how fast  they can clear each map.. 15min is a average for me.. sometimes faster sometimes slower.. guess you don't have to be so picky and precise on the actual time, but even if u are slow, 20-25min a day isn't too much? if it is, nobody force you to make it too :D
You mean no one can force me to.

The actual work can be more than 15 minutes, unlike what the title advertised. quite more than 50% of it. That's my point, if you missed it.

Edited by fourrier, 07 December 2016 - 09:15 PM.


#56 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3609 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

^
Can you just admited that farm genesis ring is effortless if you do it everyday? 20-25min/day is too much for you?

#57 fourrier

fourrier

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10221 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:13 PM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 07 December 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

^
Can you just admited that farm genesis ring is effortless if you do it everyday? 20-25min/day is too much for you?
If genesis is the only content in the game in that 16 week span, yeah.

If I already have an L stuff at the beginning, yeah.

Edited by fourrier, 07 December 2016 - 09:16 PM.


#58 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:16 PM

-cringe begins-

#59 KaodZ03

KaodZ03

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1207 posts
  • KaodZ
  • DN, Springwood
  • Just standing near the bench!

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:49 PM

that "15mins" click bait sure works..ppl will read the whole text and understands the full concept..lets just be practical here.. (:D)

the point of the thread just shows that this end game item is pretty attainable.. it just takes time but that's the point of having an "end game item" you should work for it (:])

#60 gianne07

gianne07

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5336 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

to be honest, to those people who read almost the whole cc forums, this knowledge is already been out for maybe a few months already. i remember this was mentioned in the Q and A thread, it's just that no one made a guide.

i believe genesis accessories aren't p2w, rather it was made for those who have the time to grind. the only reason it becomes p2w is because it can be sold. and those who have the wallet power can have it faster than 15 mins...