#21 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

ShineFactor, on 08 December 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

From what I read, cd reduction per hit of gear step seems removed, which is why something bout not knowing how good defensio is has been stated
May I have the source of that? I'm a bit concerned about this.

#22 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

PawHammer, on 08 December 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

May I have the source of that? I'm a bit concerned about this.

没了
什么齿轮之步打中敌人后减少强反CD的
没了~
所以按照以前的玩法,无限爆破是玩不动了。但是也有新玩法,所以我只能说暂时是不知道这个职业现在输出好还是不好。

#23 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

Well, I guess this confirms tb is not intended to be spammed? I'm waiting for someone to translate the chinese site into English for me so I can read it... but that someone is alseep now. Anyway, I will be posting every single detail I find about these patch notes concerning defensio. Will keep defensio users posted.

#24 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

They simply removed, to avoid a potential 10k% every 2secs (lol)

#25 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:22 PM

Okay so:

Patrona:

> Foot stomp, rock away, step up: Receive 2 steam, you can stock up to 20 steam, cause a debuff of 20% increased damage on the enemies that last for 10 seconds, the cooldown of this debuff is 10 seconds shared among skills. "If you use gear step, you get a long duration super armor afterwards", the enhanced gear steps don't apply this benefit.

> Known bug: When overboost is active, duck does NOT have cooldown 0. Defensio is not affected by this.

> When you stock 20 steam, your gear steps have enhanced effect, with a red lightning skill effect, and your steam gets reset to 0 once you use a gear step. You can still use the other two enhanced gear steps even when your steam is at 0 once. When you stack 20 more steam, you can cast overboost a second time, this fixes the bug we previously mentioned.

> Overboost: After using it, its cooldown becomes 35 seconds, and it can be recasted to renovate the buff before it ends. The ruina and defensio buffs don't require steam to be activated anymore, but steam is not useless, see that on the previous point. "If you use enhanced gear step, the buff is applied automatically and you dont have to stop to rebuff".

> Overclocking: Now it recovers HP 1'5% HP per second. Does not recover MP or Steam.

----
Defensio:

> Her overboost has 15% action speed, gives 22% of BOTH magical and physical defense (depends on your base defense and magical defense). You can no longer use gear steps to reduce the cooldown of taunting blow.

> Beat down's cooldown changed to 10 seconds (from 14)

> Leap over's cooldown changed to 16 seconds (from 24)

> Taunting blow: 1 Explosion = 3992 then, it explodes 3 additional times with extra 50% damage, making a whooping total of 10379.2% per full explosion. The EX version makes the marks explode on their own, obviously will not go off if you exploded it earlier.

> Class mastery: When air shove successfully blocks, you receive 3 steam. When you use air shove or beyond the wall, you receive 2 steam. +50% Agility and 40% Final damage.

> Air shove EX: You get 3 steam per successful block, but caps at 8 steam per casting (so no way to reach 20 steam with only one air shove).

> Known bug: After using duck twice, duck loses the 0 cooldown from overboost and has the same cooldown as patrona.

#26 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

PawHammer, on 08 December 2016 - 10:22 PM, said:

Okay so:

Patrona:

> Foot stomp, rock away, step up: Receive 2 steam, you can stock up to 20 steam, cause a debuff of 20% increased damage on the enemies that last for 10 seconds, the cooldown of this debuff is 10 seconds shared among skills. "If you use gear step, you get a long iframe afterwards", the enhanced gear steps don't apply this benefit.

> Known bug: When overboost is active, duck does NOT have cooldown 0. Defensio is not affected by this.

> When you stock 20 steam, your gear steps have enhanced effect, with a red lightning skill effect, and your steam gets reset to 0 once you use a gear step. You can still use the other two enhanced gear steps even when your steam is at 0 once. When you stack 20 more steam, you can cast overboost a second time, this fixes the bug we previously mentioned.

> Overboost: After using it, its cooldown becomes 35 seconds, and it can be recasted to renovate the buff before it ends. The ruina and defensio buffs don't require steam to be activated anymore, but steam is not useless, see that on the previous point. "If you use enhanced gear step, the buff is applied automatically and you dont have to stop to rebuff".

> Overclocking: Now it recovers HP 1'5% HP per second. Does not recover MP or Steam.

----
Defensio:

> Her overboost has 15% action speed, gives 22% of BOTH magical and physical defense (depends on your base defense and magical defense). You can no longer use gear steps to reduce the cooldown of taunting blow.

> Beat down's cooldown changed to 10 seconds (from 14)

> Leap over's cooldown changed to 16 seconds (from 24)

> Taunting blow: 1 Explosion = 3992 then, it explodes 3 additional times with extra 50% damage, making a whooping total of 10379.2% per full explosion. The EX version makes the marks explode on their own, obviously will not go off if you exploded it earlier.

> Class mastery: When air shove successfully blocks, you receive 3 steam. When you use air shove or beyond the wall, you receive 2 steam. +50% Agility and 40% Final damage.

> Air shove EX: You get 3 steam per successful block, but caps at 8 steam per casting (so no way to reach 20 steam with only one air shove).

> Known bug: After using duck twice, duck loses the 0 cooldown from overboost and has the same cooldown as patrona.

It's actually flow up inducing dmg debuff, but anyway, ty for helping !
As for ruina, the main goal is always to gather steams by using gear steps, except that now, relying on the gear step input and not the skill itself will be more important than ever => collecting 20 steams is your way to refresh overboost's duration to 35sec because of enhanced gear step (not sharing cd with regular), you only gonna use manual gear steps to refresh overboost and use enhanced GS or when you dont have 20 steams yet, this is your only way to both keep the buff running and not using the original buff off CD

This boost makes ruina more rewarding but gonna require new rotations and even more work, making her way more difficult to master

#27 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3551 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:15 PM

ShineFactor, on 08 December 2016 - 11:07 PM, said:

As for ruina, the main goal is always to gather steams by using gear steps, except that now, relying on the gear step input and not the skill itself will be more important than ever => collecting 20 steams is your way to refresh overboost's duration to 35sec because of enhanced gear step (not sharing cd with regular), you only gonna use manual gear steps to refresh overboost and use enhanced GS or when you dont have 20 steams yet, this is your only way to both keep the buff running and not using the original buff off CD

This boost makes ruina more rewarding but gonna require new rotations and even more work, making her way more difficult to master

Most important thing is whether this improves Ruina standing .__. Flurry in good hands yet the devs felt like Flurry was the one who needed skill boosts? So weird.

#28 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:22 PM

Xenocho, on 08 December 2016 - 11:15 PM, said:

Most important thing is whether this improves Ruina standing .__. Flurry in good hands yet the devs felt like Flurry was the one who needed skill boosts? So weird.

Instead of wasting your time gathering steam to both prepare your next overboost and get the agi boost in case of buff wipe for instance you gonna reduce main skills cd as well, with now 2 ways of acquiring overboost buff, all have to do is play more agressivly and make sure not to use enhanced GS when this isn't required, as for cd reduction I don't know yet if it's per hit like what it used to be for defensio, saw a vid but ppl on duowan are saying there are a lot of bugs, so still can't tell yet

#29 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:52 PM

ShineFactor, on 08 December 2016 - 11:07 PM, said:

According to the person who was translating this for me (native chinese speaker), unless he committed a big mistake, the gear steps inflict the damage debuff, and not flow up. Might be a translation mess up.

#30 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:07 AM

PawHammer, on 08 December 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

According to the person who was translating this for me (native chinese speaker), unless he committed a big mistake, the gear steps inflict the damage debuff, and not flow up. Might be a translation mess up.

That's a mistake, here's flow up tooltip, you can see debuff and duration

Posted Image

#31 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

PawHammer, on 08 December 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

It is the Flow up. As you can see in the video, that Machina use Flow up and Flow through on Golem b4 she start her combo to apply +20% dmg and -20% elem resist effect

#32 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

And howabout the effect of Overboost that shortened OC 's charging time and reset Duck 's cd? We still need Overboost to gain those effects or not?
And Overhowl (party buff). If CM give 50% FD, Overboost give 10% and Overhowl still give 10%, that mean we can get total 70% FD from selfbuffs?

#33 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

Ciorra, on 09 December 2016 - 12:11 AM, said:

And Overhowl (party buff). If CM give 50% FD, Overboost give 10% and Overhowl still give 10%, that mean we can get total 70% FD from selfbuffs?
If you are a ruina, yes, 70% final damage. Remember that you can go over FD cap with buffs, so if you already had a decent ammount of FD from gear, this will still benefit you.

#34 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:55 AM

PawHammer, on 09 December 2016 - 12:23 AM, said:

If you are a ruina, yes, 70% final damage. Remember that you can go over FD cap with buffs, so if you already had a decent ammount of FD from gear, this will still benefit you.
Yes i do know that.
Afterall, is it too soon to say Ruina got buff alot after this patch? Now she have both type of debuffs, plus 10% extra FD, 20% AGI, 5% speed, main skill 's cd can be reduce by using Gearsteps which mean she will not lack of skills to chain into OC anymore. All we need to do is to play more aggressive and learn how to control "red Gearsteps" to maintain Overboost buff?

#35 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3551 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:58 AM

Ciorra, on 09 December 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

Yes i do know that.
Afterall, is it too soon to say Ruina got buff alot after this patch? Now she have both type of debuffs, plus 10% extra FD, 20% AGI, 5% speed, main skill 's cd can be reduce by using Gearsteps which mean she will not lack of skills to chain into OC anymore. All we need to do is to play more aggressive and learn how to control "red Gearsteps" to maintain Overboost buff?

20% agi is not right. this was boosted previously.

5% speed.. may not make a diff.

the stats alone don't look that much different, especially when you have some fd and skill dmg plates - the diminishing return is high.

you are right on the gameplay changes, which usually make or breaks a char. lets see how the best ruinas pull it off with this change

#36 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

Which makes me wonder, will we still get the steam boost (including lencea 50% stat) or will we go straight for this in the next balance wave we get ?

#37 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1100 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:00 AM

ShineFactor, on 09 December 2016 - 01:40 AM, said:

Which makes me wonder, will we still get the steam boost (including lencea 50% stat) or will we go straight for this in the next balance wave we get ?
Hopefully not so soon, since there is a couple of serious bugs that need adressing.

#38 SayangMama

SayangMama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Temmie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdity

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

is it official now that overclock won't gather bubble anymore? (:[)

#39 Jakielyn

Jakielyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:15 PM

SayangMama, on 09 December 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

is it official now that overclock won't gather bubble anymore? (:[)
Heals you instead.

#40 Aegister2

Aegister2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Schwarze2
  • DN, Westwood
  • Syntopia

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

They're not gonna remove the 90% cd reduction to gear steps in overboost right? That's the one thing I fear for this patch. Ruina here. I'd be fine with the 50% fd from class mastery being a 50% boost of the FD we have from gear, but please, oh please, I hope they don't remove the gear step dance