zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

View PostLavaora, on 18 December 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

Then I don't see why you are bugging Handy for not re-explaining something that has been explained by xxxholic. That would be nothing but repetitive.

I'm not bugging him for that, he got butthurt by me saying git gud. So I'm trolling him more, and he's doing a great job of responding to stupid stuff.

Like I said earlier on some post, I can myself see the points where we could argue with my own posts, you see I type press press fight die again, he'll respond again. It's like pointing red lasers near kittens and watching them chase it, it's cute. You know you just being an ass, but such is life.

What I fail to understand is why you going so out of the way to defend him, is he your boyfriend or something? Serious question here, not trying to offend you if he isn't.

#42 Handyyy

Handyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Ritsukax
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:33 PM

View Postzuyi, on 18 December 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

I'm not bugging him for that, he got butthurt by me saying git gud. So I'm trolling him more, and he's doing a great job of responding to stupid stuff.

Like I said earlier on some post, I can myself see the points where we could argue with my own posts, you see I type press press fight die again, he'll respond again. It's like pointing red lasers near kittens and watching them chase it, it's cute. You know you just being an ass, but such is life.

What I fail to understand is why you going so out of the way to defend him, is he your boyfriend or something? Serious question here, not trying to offend you if he isn't.
is it me or you clearly dont have friends lmao

#43 Lavaora

Lavaora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:38 PM

View Postzuyi, on 18 December 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

because i can defend anyone i agree with, there's no need to get personal. and good you know you're being an ass.

#44 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

Mhm, I come to three whole pages of a subject written in a day (yay, this thread is alive (:D) )
But, is there anything interesting in it other than 2.5 pages of pointless debate on what people said and how they said it ?
This is not intended to attack anyone, this is to try and come out of it and try to answer the very first question this thread has been created for.

#45 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:29 PM

and TS is nowhere to be found.

DS is bad in PVP and PVE damage wise.

Comboing has been always the edge of DS in PVP but it got nerfed recently (the CD reduction mechs has been removed on core engaging skills) with no increase in damage.

You can still manage to kill people quite comfortably (not easily) given that they are not lagging.

TLDR: easy kills and omgwtfbbq damage = definitely not DS.

Edited by SorceressHater, 18 December 2016 - 07:29 PM.

#46 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:54 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 18 December 2016 - 07:29 PM, said:

Comboing has been always the edge of DS in PVP but it got nerfed recently (the CD reduction mechs has been removed on core engaging skills) with no increase in damage.

I almost forgot about this huge nerf to DS. Chain Claw was probably their best skill before with its 9 sec CD at max levels and Blitz Claw (forgot CD at max level) helped her a lot in evading. She's still great IMO in PvP but right now she's just a shell of her former self. Her Awakening doesn't seem too great either.

Oh my, I'm feeling nostalgic af right now. Miss Rampage Claw's stun rate and Vodoo Doll's old effect.

#47 Handyyy

Handyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Ritsukax
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 19 December 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

I almost forgot about this huge nerf to DS. Chain Claw was probably their best skill before with its 9 sec CD at max levels and Blitz Claw (forgot CD at max level) helped her a lot in evading. She's still great IMO in PvP but right now she's just a shell of her former self. Her Awakening doesn't seem too great either.

Oh my, I'm feeling nostalgic af right now. Miss Rampage Claw's stun rate and Vodoo Doll's old effect.
yeaa the old puppet :( , 10.5s cd chain claw btw and 10.6s cd blitz (wif cd plate) ahh, those times..

#48 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:49 AM

Revenge Hand would be nerfed in PVP as well, fixed at 24s instead of 20s at max levels..

#49 Handyyy

Handyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Ritsukax
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 20 December 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

Revenge Hand would be nerfed in PVP as well, fixed at 24s instead of 20s at max levels..
im pretty sure its 20s at ALL ranks instead of lvl 16 oni

#50 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

View PostSorceressHater, on 20 December 2016 - 05:49 AM, said:

View PostHandyyy, on 20 December 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

im pretty sure its 20s at ALL ranks instead of lvl 16 oni

If you're talking about the awakening patch, it is 18s because 16/15 RH is 18s CD and the gameplay video shows it at 18s too without the Ulti CD effect.

#51 Gendo

Gendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

LOL! Carry is so bad i cant even...!

#52 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

View PostGendo, on 22 December 2016 - 03:56 PM, said:

LOL! Carry is so bad i cant even...!

How is this related to Dark Summoner again?

#53 GreyRobin

GreyRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:56 AM

Even though DS is lacking in damage for PVE, she has a lot of opportunity to dps, more so than 'almost' any other class. With an hp regen plate for sadism pleasure, the heal cap is removed. This means that 9% of all damage you deal heals your character. If you deal 10 million, your character will heal 900k.

This also means being able to 'tank' a lot of mechs that require players to stop attacking in order to survive. Some examples are:

DDN Manti tornado - If you have the SA skill jade for helms, you can dps inside the nado.

DDN Scorp spinning attack - Just spam skills and your SA won't be broken.

TKN 3rd boss multi-bombing + map-wide aoe - If you time your skills correctly, your SA won't be broken, and you can simply blitz/rage over the map-wide AoE without having to run to the safe green line, then follow up with a chain claw to immediately ground yourself and continue comboing.

IDN Kodiak poison + confuse - You need to spam like crazy an maybe throw in a blitz/chain claw combo if you're lagging a bit.

PKN final boss poison cloud - Just keep attacking in the cloud - no need to run.

DDL final boss Hide&Seek - Again, just spam your skills - don't worry about getting bubbles.

Even though it's not 'game changing', the extra opportunities that DS has to attack are useful. Since you won't be dodging at all, you can save your dummy ghost for when team mates are in trouble and you need to take aggro off of them. This can, in some situations, also give the rest of the party opportunity to attack. Having the boss on you most of the time isn't bad at all as a DS.

Post Awakening, DS will be able to keep the Phantom Avenger buff up 100% of the time, provided you have a CD plate for it. This means that all other skills will have their CD's reduced by 30% for the duration of PA (which is 100% of time while not stuck in a mech like IDN's 2nd boss's spinning laser + green bubble safe.) It will also be possible to have the damage boost from grudge up near 100% of the time, as well as phantom guard. So no, DS can't really contribute buffs/debuffs to the team like her SE counterpart, but she does allow the entire team, including herself, to attack more often. DS might not be the 'ideal' class, but she is still somewhat 'useful'. Aside from AH, DS also levels the fastest due to her sadism pleasure buff and large AoE and linear AoE skills. If you wanted you could level as DS to save time, and then class change to something else if you don't like her.

Plus, being somewhat immortal is actually quite fun, and would allow you to learn all mechs/attacks for the rest of your characters.

#54 keff09

keff09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Kalitot,Ohrytot
  • DN, Holywood
  • LastHeroesPH

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

View PostGreyRobin, on 04 January 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

Even though DS is lacking in damage for PVE, she has a lot of opportunity to dps, more so than 'almost' any other class. With an hp regen plate for sadism pleasure, the heal cap is removed. This means that 9% of all damage you deal heals your character. If you deal 10 million, your character will heal 900k.

This also means being able to 'tank' a lot of mechs that require players to stop attacking in order to survive. Some examples are:

DDN Manti tornado - If you have the SA skill jade for helms, you can dps inside the nado.

DDN Scorp spinning attack - Just spam skills and your SA won't be broken.

TKN 3rd boss multi-bombing + map-wide aoe - If you time your skills correctly, your SA won't be broken, and you can simply blitz/rage over the map-wide AoE without having to run to the safe green line, then follow up with a chain claw to immediately ground yourself and continue comboing.

IDN Kodiak poison + confuse - You need to spam like crazy an maybe throw in a blitz/chain claw combo if you're lagging a bit.

PKN final boss poison cloud - Just keep attacking in the cloud - no need to run.

DDL final boss Hide&Seek - Again, just spam your skills - don't worry about getting bubbles.

Even though it's not 'game changing', the extra opportunities that DS has to attack are useful. Since you won't be dodging at all, you can save your dummy ghost for when team mates are in trouble and you need to take aggro off of them. This can, in some situations, also give the rest of the party opportunity to attack. Having the boss on you most of the time isn't bad at all as a DS.

Post Awakening, DS will be able to keep the Phantom Avenger buff up 100% of the time, provided you have a CD plate for it. This means that all other skills will have their CD's reduced by 30% for the duration of PA (which is 100% of time while not stuck in a mech like IDN's 2nd boss's spinning laser + green bubble safe.) It will also be possible to have the damage boost from grudge up near 100% of the time, as well as phantom guard. So no, DS can't really contribute buffs/debuffs to the team like her SE counterpart, but she does allow the entire team, including herself, to attack more often. DS might not be the 'ideal' class, but she is still somewhat 'useful'. Aside from AH, DS also levels the fastest due to her sadism pleasure buff and large AoE and linear AoE skills. If you wanted you could level as DS to save time, and then class change to something else if you don't like her.

Plus, being somewhat immortal is actually quite fun, and would allow you to learn all mechs/attacks for the rest of your characters.
you aren't aware of PA's losing its invincibility when awaken comes, dont you?

#55 GreyRobin

GreyRobin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

View Postkeff09, on 04 January 2017 - 11:50 AM, said:

you aren't aware of PA's losing its invincibility when awaken comes, dont you?

Yes, I am aware. The invincibility is negligible when you have unlimited heals.