• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Skarmory

Skarmory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:39 PM

So, i noticed that so many things have changed especially wtf is that cherry credits bull**** (no offense) i dont get it how can i log in to the site etc etc, now heres the account issue now, i dont know why i got banned, and its 9999 hours (perma ban) my IGN is NoctisLuna i hibernated for like 1 year and now that i came back thats all i get :/ im too lazy to level up again so yeah tell me why i got banned thanks (it says Multiple account login or something like that) if theres nothing we can do welp time to go back to cs:go <3

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1409 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:40 AM

Hey there,

- After binding your old account to the new publishers' Cherry Credits service, you can log in on their page located on the top right.
- Make sure your new account is verified, you should receive a mail for this. After verifying, it will take period before you can fully make use of your account.
- After logging in you can send a support ticket regarding your account ban and ask the gardener (support employee) for details on your issue.

Officially using multiple accounts is not allowed, so that may be an issue. See the Game Abuse Policy for more details.

Details on why your account was banned won't be discussed over the forums, so please use a support ticket.

Good luck!