• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ascias

Ascias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

Hello Admins so I used to play DN like 2-3 years ago at least and I loved it and I got quite good character and my friends invited me to play again and I would love to play on it again but when i tryed to log in it shows that there is no account with that email so I made new account but I would love to get my account back as I spent a lot of time on it

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1205 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

Have you bound your previous account to Cherry Credits service yet?

#3 Ascias

Ascias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

Hello @YamiZero I did it few moments after I made this post but it dosent seem it work since all my characters are delted

#4 Mistu

Mistu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

Same I do. alredy bount account and still can't log in with old acc and password. when i bound and use new username i got empty character list,

#5 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1205 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

Please use the pinned topic if your characters are missing after binding your account, in addition you may also send a support ticket explaining your issue.

#6 ichiro55

ichiro55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

hello , i played this game for about 2 years and i stop for awhile because i had some things to do ! but when i tried to logged in my acount 2 of my acount has been erased of gone? and all the purchase i made is gone too! how can i get back my 2 acounts? can you inform me please? (oo;)

#7 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1205 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

View Postichiro55, on 31 December 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

hello , i played this game for about 2 years and i stop for awhile because i had some things to do ! but when i tried to logged in my acount 2 of my acount has been erased of gone? and all the purchase i made is gone too! how can i get back my 2 acounts? can you inform me please? (oo;)

There has been a publisher transfer and you'll need to bind your old account to the new Cherry Credits service, see this event and make sure to do so before January 3rd, 2017.