4 replies to this topic

#1 Adalline

Adalline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

Hi guys!

Wanna master my Lancea character in PvP and need to find at least Blue Plates for her "right click" - Push Kick and HeaButt. Could you please advice where I can hunt for these plates to be dropped from monsters ? I don't have gold for buying them. And what is the chance for 30% speed plate (blue plate)

Also I have heard about orange plates (with 50% speed)/ Can they be delivered from White Rabbit or only just from Heraldy Master ?

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

#2 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:52 AM

You can buy the epic skill plates from Goddess Sparkle store found by talking to Priestess of Darkness NPC located infront of boundary gates in SH.

#3 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

Don't waste your time with Blue grade plates. Aim directly for epic ones. You can buy them at Priestess of Darkness Goddess Sparkle store. However, they do drop in bunnies if you wanna farm for it.

#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3038 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

DZ 93 Abyss (unsure of low levels) do drop skill plates too. However, it drops for all classes so you may have to run till you get, which is not efficient at all.

View PostSorceressHater, on 03 January 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

You can buy the epic skill plates from Goddess Sparkle store found by talking to Priestess of Darkness NPC located infront of boundary gates in SH.
This would be the most efficient way of obtaining the plate you want.

#5 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

Or combination of both.. If you lack sparkles despite the new year give away (assuming you're only doing PVP), disassemble the desi theano gears you get from lvl 93 DZ and this will give you sparkles.

EDIT: You need 10 sparkles per skill plate

Edited by SorceressHater, 03 January 2017 - 12:37 PM.