• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

Hello, I'm new in the Lancea class. I've stumbled upon a lot of classes already, and I'm still unsure of what class I should main in, although I have a semi-geared sniper and spirit dancer, I still don't feel fulfilled.

Anyways, I was looking for a recent guide for Sting Breezers, mainly because I found her gameplay more enjoyable than Flurry's gameplay. I'll be playing PvE Sting Breezer, by the way. (I just hate how her costumes look like maid every release (mad))

I've made a skill build, please judge- https://dnskillsim.h...--0---0--00--00

For rotations, is this enough-
Champagne > Scar Maker > Shutter Bounce > Dent Blow > Arcane Focus > Piercing Spike 2x > Spear Hand > Poking Beehive

I still don't know what's the use of Hovering Blade...

Also, would sorc generic build work on sting breezer? Like, all int vit jades, then light elem accessories, then comes crit? I think FD will be out of the question for now...

PS: I want to see Lancea awakening already (sob)

#2 Siberia

Siberia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:42 AM

emm...
i hope this can help
for SB main dps skill is,.. EP>Scar Maker>PS x2> arcane focus> Shutter bounce>Pooking Beehive..
while this skill cooldown u can spam Spring Haze>dentblow Exi>dentblow>arcane focus..or using 1xPS+SH while waiting PB cooldown

Hovering blade and dent blow have after image which can deal damage again when u hit enemy with arcane focus

SB is dps job AFAIK so critical is important
int, Crit, and max Hp about 2m for Raid...

Edited by Siberia, 29 December 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#3 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:41 AM

i think its better to start off with scar then arcane focus because scar increases ur mattk, and AF reduces enemy elem resist. plus AF cd is only 5s. which means that it will cd once u casted champagne and spikes.

my preferred rotation is:
scarmaker->AF->bounce->spikes->spear hand->beehive->dent blow->spring haze->DN ins->AF->hov blade->screw

cast champagne whenever its up and u know u will be able to stay in the area for a while. the ulti is quite situational, as it will be wasted if u dont pay attention to the boss hp bar due to activation of mechanics and bosses usually become invulnerable for a while. preferred to cast at start of each hp bar

i dont recommend trying to use AF to redirect DB+DB ins+HB as the afterimage duration is nerfed and the first DB afterimage will already gone by the time u fire 2nd hov blade afterimage. just use HB as a filler skill in between CD. HB is also good to gain distance before casting spikes if u dislike taking steps back manually, plus the continuous hit of HB allows u keep the class mastery buff up while u cast spikes

yes, just build her as a generic mage. tho u should use some int crit jades if ur crit is too low.

unfortunately u missed the marine costume back in summer... its one of the best (and smexiest) costume for lancea (love)

Edited by xEquation, 29 December 2016 - 09:50 AM.

#4 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:00 AM

My Rotation is
With party : (Ignore Shutter Bounce)
EP/Scar > Arcane > 2x Piercing Spike (If Arcane is up use it again) > Spear Hand > Pooking Beehive > Hov Blade 1st Then instant Dent Blow > Arcane > Dent Blow > Arcane > Start from the beginning
Solo :
Add Shutter Bounce whenever you start Percing spike before or after

Sadly the only legit Set for SB is IDL, you can try RDL and make sure +12 all of it then transfer to IDL,
note to do not wait for IDL just to enhance it from +0, unless you want to waste 500-800kg

Edited by XaelCry, 29 December 2016 - 10:02 AM.

#5 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:21 AM

Oh god, I'm sorry for making you all wait, I didn't know I'd get replies since I've seen Lancea threads are inactive... Still, thank you for responding to my humble thread!!!

Spoiler
Thank you for your input, sir/m'am Siberia! Is it better if I prioritize Hovering Blade over Lollipop Chups, or the other way around? Hovering Blade CT is kind of risky, plus, it doesn't have iframe...

Spoiler
Thank you for your input, sir/m'am xEquation! I agree with Scar Maker first before Arcane Focus, since Scar Maker refreshes your buff as long as you're inside the AoE.

Is Screw better than Lollipop Chups? Their cooldown times are 5s apart (considering they're of the same level- 11)

I'll be trying my best to master the timing of her champagne, as it seems very risky (more risky than casting PB for me (:[))

That's an interesting idea about HB + PS. I think I'll try to do that, too.

About Int Crit jades... My SD is on +10-+12 Coma U and 5 Bear Vit Jades (but neck and ears are skill acce- str) but she only has like 1.7m hp in town so I was wondering if I should go for some Crit jades-

On a side note, I really hope Lanceas could somehow get those sorc robed costumes (sob)
BUT I thought Lancea Darkfire is the best (clap)

Spoiler
Thank you for your input, sir/m'am XaelCry! IDL is too expensive and I still find it hard to live through it (most especially Balapa (mad) I need more training!) I'll try settle for Coma U first and try for  IDu for cheaper alternative, would IDu be a nice alternative?

Edited by Saigami, 29 December 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#6 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:44 AM

just cast any tho... tbh i just mash any non-core skills when ps, sh, and pb or db, db ins, and af are on cd.. i even use fling2 as dps filler, mine is maxed so it actually deals decent dmg

Edited by xEquation, 29 December 2016 - 11:45 AM.

#7 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

IDU , i used to have IDU its quite nice if you have full INT one,
for 8 man you still need L item though this cnnot be negated even RDL wouldnt be enough for them unless someone willing to carry.

I will give you a medal if you managed to clear with Unique Equiment and Deal at least 30-50b hp (lol).

#8 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:54 PM

Spoiler
In response to XaelCry;
Wow... That makes me feel kind of down to gear one up since I'm not really that rich in-game... Guess I'll have to work harder... (T.T)

#9 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:39 AM

View PostSaigami, on 29 December 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

Spoiler
In response to XaelCry;
Wow... That makes me feel kind of down to gear one up since I'm not really that rich in-game... Guess I'll have to work harder... (T.T)
Because either way you need to accept that Sting Breezer is hardly discriminted, theres only less than 10 SB actually Geared and SW/HW other already CJ to Flurry regardless the fact SB isnt that weak.
My only concern in SB is their filler skill is very buggy and deal low dmg atm, see dent blow and arcane dmg hardly even deal 200-300m with my gear while flurr with my current gear could spam skewer like crazy.
Sting Breezer is Like Saint SoR Class they're class that eleminate Mechanics like Stage 1 Bar mecs , super armor with their ridicolous Piercing Spike Burst, 2nd Stage bar mecs , 3rd stage punisher,super armor,crystal etc.

I tried to enter Party with Sting Breezer here what they said
- "Sepa deal no dmg" > say to me when i am actually dealomg 2% hp in HC with a Single Spike Combo
- I died then DPS become Low > Blame SB Low DPS.
My reaction, when they say it , "are you fishin stupid or something? you said im dpsless now blame me dying and no dps". (sweat)

Its just DN SEA mentality went down hill ever since 50 cap due getting carried,overgear,gear gap,and unbalanced nest. (sweat)

I Cleared sdn with +8 Epic during 40 cap, and people clearing sdn hc with +10 epic. including those GDN Era.
Then in 80 cap i compete with bdnl dps using +10 RDNS if that help you to feel that L doesnt needed.

But in this case if you want to clear IDN HC go at least 3-4 Part RDNL +12 weapon 2ndary upper, anything you want to build with FD dmg or more stat ( i recommend full instead and enhance all to +12 except shoes and glove) why is that?
You'll need RDL +12 to transfer +10 idl.
You dont want to waste 60-100kg/part in idl trust me (bow) (Enhancing IDL is enhancing Leica on all part x 7, That desnt count jelly, enhancing golds,materals etc . while transfering from +12 to +10 only take 24kg.)

If you're a budget character then i suggest you do IDNS then farm the 93 nm spear.
Late build Genesis Ring (faster way to get gold), while gambling your way with 93 plate and 3rd stat.
Do not attempt to +13 (for Legend only), waste gold for gacha, buy too much costume (unless you're into fashion nest and you have income + budget as pve player), spent on useless stuff like anything lower than 93 heraldry if you want to fund to future, 90 3rd stat talisman for main stat (its pricy and 93 cap talisman is coming).

Edited by XaelCry, 30 December 2016 - 01:42 AM.

#10 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

Spoiler
In response to XaelCry;

Funny how you've been blamed when you just died HAHAHAH Inb4 they blame you because you died so their dps became weak.

Thank you for your advices. I'm currently farming at least 1 genesis accessory on my Sniper then use the money to make her better, then I'll farm for SB. This would take so long though (T.T)  Thank you very much!

#11 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3258 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

Does anyone know the coefficients of the SB skills when used in your rotations mentioned above? Just curious ^^ Thanks

#12 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

nvm... its outdated... i'll make a new one

Edited by xEquation, 11 January 2017 - 08:34 PM.

#13 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:35 PM

heres the new table of each skills coefficient.
im too lazy to do full tests so im only listing them out from the board dmg theoretically

Posted Image

Assumptions:
1. All skills are maxed w/o skill ace
2. CM1 not active
3. Hovering Blade: fired 3 times, each afterimages hit 10 times.
4. Spear Hand: explosion dmg only
5. Piercing Spike: explosion dmg only
6. Dent blow: firing both afterimages that hit 10 times. Twirl/spinning dmg is not taken into account.
7. 0% FD, 0% element

our standard rotation involving spike detonation, actual dmg should be higher if accounting spike impact dmg when thrown
EP->SM->AF->4 spikes->SH->PB

0 FD 0 light
= 1.2*1.1*[1853% + 1.3*1.2*(2808% + 10560% + 6970.6% + 10560%)]
= 66,072.36%

100% FD, 0 light
= 2.2*1.1*[1853% + 1.3*1.2*(2808% + 10560% + 6970.6% + 10560%)]
= 121,132.6547%

the 1.3 is the class mastery 1 (+30% mattk) which activates when AF hits for 2 seconds and will refresh if u continue the combo w/o any delays (optimal scenario)

Edited by xEquation, 12 January 2017 - 12:47 AM.

#14 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3258 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:49 AM

2808% + 10560 = SH + 4 Spike Deto?

6970.6% + 10560% = PB + 4 Spike Deto?

From this, I take it SH won't remove the spear but PB will?

Dent Blow seems very low damage for a 32 skill eh. It's basically cast Dent Blow then cast AF to trigger after image? Is this the same as Hovering Blade?

Would it be better to cast 2 spears and spear hand off CD and PB the 2 spears? Or will it be better to always wait for 4 spears?

Thanks xEquation, your efforts are greatly appreciated ^^

#15 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:17 AM

its better to explode all 4 spikes in one go with SH and them explode again with PB because there will a total of 8 explosions, resulting in total of 21,012% dmg.

the invisible spikes only linger for around ~2 sec, only enough to reposition for PB. the only reason to detonate using SH first is its faster cast time. if u try to use PB first the lingering spikes will disappear before u get to use SH for 2nd explosion (unless u cancel PB, but that will cost u lost dps)

for dent blow, i think the most optimal usage is DB->spring haze->DB ins->AF to get all 4 waves be redirected (forgot to include that in the table). so we can basically just x2 the AF-DB coeff. i also forgot to put note that the AF-HB/AF-DB coeff doesnt include AF itself.

EP->SM->DB->spring haze->DB ins->AF for 0 FD 0 light. provided if it doesnt get bugged out
= 1.2*1.1*1.3*[2*2,122.5% + 1,853% + 2*1,768.75%]
= 16,534.52%

do note i didnt include spring haze and afterimage dmg. spring haze its by itself isnt very strong, but point blank haze could deal around 1k% when maxed... while afterimages often only hit 3-4 times when ur using this combo

in theory the dual AF-DB seems on par with most lvl32 skills but it bugs out far too often and requires elaborate chain of moves (even including the EXins) to actually deal that amount of dmg while most of other classes need only 1 button press to deal the same amount of coefficient. our other skills design caused the overly reliance on PS to deal dmg... outside of that, not much

Edited by xEquation, 12 January 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#16 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:32 AM

Is Champagne not even worth maxing? 2k% > 8k%?

edit -

Also I don't think you need to max flag since there's dash now, really seems like it's not needed.

Also please Lancea awakeneing is a whole year away please don't "save 18 sp for awakening" just use them up. It's already a low dps class, if you constrict your SP even further it's pretty much not even worth the effort to play.

Edited by zuyi, 12 January 2017 - 05:34 AM.

#17 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3258 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

Hmm the dentblow combo you provided results in 9635.5% excluding the buffs to patk and FD. It's so-so, considering the execution of that skill. The same can be said for the 21012% of 4 spikes dual explosion. The damage does not look as attractive versus many classes or even its counterpart Flurry.

The amount of setup time for 4 Spike SH PB should take around 4-5 seconds before you can deal the entire damage, which is quite difficult for mobile bosses. How's the AoE of the explosion though?

What type of bugs come up with after-images?

And lastly, would you run out of skills to use while waiting for the CD for casting 4 Spikes?

Thank you again~

#18 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

although champagne dmg isnt very bad when maxed, it depends on how much you managed to spam it and actually hitting with it, since its camera locked and all... i think its usefull during bar mechs when boss is static, and u will cast it anyway for the buff... however u can safely drop it to 1 if u feel the need for the sp elsewhere.

yup, you dont need to max flag anymore, since dash pretty much removed the need. i mistakenly put it at lvl3 because i wanted the old cd, but it seems like it isnt needed.

i'd say leave both flag and champagne at lvl1 and dump the spare sp from and put it on spring haze, as at max lvl its cd is only 13s, (10.4s with plate) to allow u to spam DB EXins even more

#19 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5827 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:05 AM

problems of mobile bosses can be dealt with if ur PT members arent absolute reta rds who likes to move around too much aimlessly when they are aggroed. tell them to always lure mid or something when they were aggroed should help a lot. (reason why i really hated pub pt in tkn)

however it is more important to educate urself on the boss attack pattern and lookout the hp bar of the boss to avoid loss of dps when the boss moves or starts a mech (by iframe-ing itself and/or clearing all summons on field). even the most mobile of bosses will take a break or stop in order to charge its hard hitting moves.... thats why the class is labelled for experts/veterans (or people with high aptitude to learn)

the afterimage bug have been discussed multiple times. its mainly the inability to reliable redirect them to the target hit by AF. sometimes the afterimage just disappear, or it moves but doesnt deal any damage. plus AF itself with its weird hit state sometimes bugs out too, where it doesnt register the dmg, but the debuff is still applied...

Edited by xEquation, 12 January 2017 - 10:10 AM.

#20 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3258 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

Thanks again xEquation for your input. I appreciate it :) Will drop by once I've tested the class further