23 replies to this topic

#21 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:27 AM

I forgot to ask this;
If I use Piercing Spikes DMG Plate, does the dmg increase affect the explosion damage too?
Same question with Spearhand-

I'm still thinking if I should use PS CD or DMG then PB CD and SH CD (shame)

#22 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

in terms of PB, cd plate is somewhat mandatory. i've used PS cd plate before but i considered the possibility of not being able to always cast it in nests, resulting in the use of dmg plate instead...

no plate:
SH: 4,720,276
PS: 4,736,530

with 20% dmg plate
SH: 5,034,706 ~7% dmg increase
PS: 5,597,970 ~18% dmg increase

im not really sure, but it is possible that the additional dmg of sh explosion is not amplified by the skill plate. however, when i used cd plate (DB and PS)  in BTG, i felt that the cd reduction makes a smoother combo rotation and my dps increased from 34m to 36m. though i still feel that PS dmg plate is still better in real situation anyway

now i feel like taking away sh dmg plate and use spring haze but my rental slot have been expired for a while and the spring haze plate is there (shame) lol i just found out u can remove plate from rental slot now

Edited by xEquation, 14 January 2017 - 08:19 PM.

#23 Saigami

Saigami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

Spoiler
Hmmm now that I've been using SB, I think I really need CD on her PS, since I use PS sometimes as escape from stomps (I suck in dodging stomps with no-jump-delay classes (oo;) ) That SH plate sucks! I'll use CD plate on it too, then.

Right now, my friends want me as elestra (sorcs were my favorite class) so I might go hiatus on SB... I'll just try farm for her, too (T.T)

I really wish they could allow us to remove the stat plates in the expansion slot as I really want to equip them again in my normal slot. GDI CC I don't want to pay for an expiring feature again! (T.T)

#24 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6805 posts
  • VengefulOne
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

View PostSaigami, on 15 January 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

I really wish they could allow us to remove the stat plates in the expansion slot as I really want to equip them again in my normal slot. GDI CC I don't want to pay for an expiring feature again! (T.T)

Talk to the heraldry scholar and select 'Returning Heraldry'. You can remove it that way. Wish there's something like this for expired talismans though.