• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:00 AM

OK I m sorry I just want to know since I m new player for the EU server and I gave an active account from the sea server so my question is can I use the same account or I need to great a new account to the EU server and if I have to created a new account where I an creat cuz the website always gets me to the same page that I used to created my sea account so I just want to confirm.

Kind regards

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1212 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:25 AM

I believe the same account should be use-able, although you may need to set a "Default Game Login ID" on your account page if logging in with your email address doesn't work.

#3 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:04 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 31 December 2016 - 08:25 AM, said:

I believe the same account should be use-able, although you may need to set a "Default Game Login ID" on your account page if logging in with your email address doesn't work.

Well thank you but I guess I will explain more first of all I m able to login normaly and then I m able to chose game accounts after that I get to the same page you jus posted to me and then I see the dragon nest sea picture and then I see my account information and I see on the top right corner activated then I see under it the dragon nest EU picture and then there is nothing and in the left lower corner I see play now and after I click on it it redirect me to the dragon nest EU homepage download section where it gets me to download the game and start downloading ... So after all that talking is it working or I need to do anything?

Kind regards

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1212 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

View PostEvilMaster, on 01 January 2017 - 08:04 AM, said:

Well thank you but I guess I will explain more first of all I m able to login normaly and then I m able to chose game accounts after that I get to the same page you jus posted to me and then I see the dragon nest sea picture and then I see my account information and I see on the top right corner activated then I see under it the dragon nest EU picture and then there is nothing and in the left lower corner I see play now and after I click on it it redirect me to the dragon nest EU homepage download section where it gets me to download the game and start downloading ... So after all that talking is it working or I need to do anything?

Kind regards

The EU image should be activated once you successfully log into the game (I believe), were there no options on your page to set a game login ID? Also, logging in with the account email was not successful?