Jump to content


S>Epic Wings/decal/neck In Gold Tw Mine


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

S>Clear Sky's Beige Armor Giant Wings 60k gold
S>Halloween Bloody Giant Wings 60k gold
S>Pure White Giant Feather Wings 60k gold
S>Giant Flavel of Dawn Decal 50k gold
S>Jasmine necklace and wings in gold/dnp - negotiable

S>Cold Mirage Sadnyth's Necklace 55k gold sold

Prices listed in gold, TW mine. PM or mail me in game (Poofypop) if interested or leave ign here, thanks so much!

Edited by FilletFishy, 21 June 2017 - 12:34 PM.


#2 wavy666

wavy666

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

Can i buy your Halloween Bloody Giant Wings for 60k Dnp?

#3 daniel1234

daniel1234

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Shakuo
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

hello, can i buy your necklace for 50kg?
thank you

#4 Kushman420

Kushman420

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

Willing to buy Haunted bloody wings for 50k gold

#5 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:30 AM

View Postdaniel1234, on 04 January 2017 - 12:44 AM, said:

hello, can i buy your necklace for 50kg?
thank you

Deal - currently placed it in TH at 50kg, you can get it if you're still interested. Thanks!:)

#6 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

View Postwavy666, on 02 January 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

Can i buy your Halloween Bloody Giant Wings for 60k Dnp?

Would prefer to sell it in gold, sorry!

#7 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:27 PM

View PostKushman420, on 04 January 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

Willing to buy Haunted bloody wings for 50k gold

Hi, I'm ok to sell at 50k gold. Will u be online tonight? You can pm or mail me - will put it in th once i receive ur reply. Thanks!

Edited by FilletFishy, 24 April 2017 - 07:35 PM.


#8 Gmaster01

Gmaster01

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:10 AM

Anyone still selling wings here Flavel or haunted wings or rubenart wings 50kg budget HW/SH server

Edited by Gmaster01, 01 April 2017 - 10:36 AM.


#9 Lalleq

Lalleq

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • RRTN
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TheLegacy

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

View PostFilletFishy, on 01 January 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

S>Clear Sky's Beige Armor Giant Wings 60k gold
S>Halloween Bloody Giant Wings 60k gold
S>Pure White Giant Feather Wings 60k gold

S>Giant Flavel of Dawn Decal 50k gold

S>Cold Mirage Sadnyth's Necklace 55k gold sold

Prices listed in gold, TW mine. PM or mail me in game (Poofypop) if interested or leave ign here, thanks so much!
Hi, are u still selling the Halloween Bloody Giant Wings and Pure White Giant Feather Wings?

#10 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

View PostLalleq, on 18 June 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hi, are u still selling the Halloween Bloody Giant Wings and Pure White Giant Feather Wings?

hi yes I am, both are available. if you're still interested in buying could you let me know which one and whether you're ok for the stated price? I can put it up on TH tonight if I receive your reply. Thanks!

#11 Lalleq

Lalleq

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • RRTN
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TheLegacy

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

View PostFilletFishy, on 21 June 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

hi yes I am, both are available. if you're still interested in buying could you let me know which one and whether you're ok for the stated price? I can put it up on TH tonight if I receive your reply. Thanks!
Sorry.. I currently don't have enough gold yet. Will get more by next week. Let u know by then.

#12 FilletFishy

FilletFishy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

View PostLalleq, on 22 June 2017 - 01:42 AM, said:

Sorry.. I currently don't have enough gold yet. Will get more by next week. Let u know by then.

Hey thanks for your reply, also I don't mind selling in DNP as well. Able to offer a discount if you don't mind providing the trade warranty because in that instance I wouldn't have to top up cc on my end to get the trade warranty. If you're still interested, let me know again. Thanks!

#13 Lalleq

Lalleq

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • RRTN
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TheLegacy

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:26 PM

View PostFilletFishy, on 22 June 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

Hey thanks for your reply, also I don't mind selling in DNP as well. Able to offer a discount if you don't mind providing the trade warranty because in that instance I wouldn't have to top up cc on my end to get the trade warranty. If you're still interested, let me know again. Thanks!

Ok~ will let u know when I get enough gold/DNP and CC ^^

#14 OverGray

OverGray

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • OverGray
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:14 AM

i do really interested on the jasmine wing , pls let me know the price by mail OverGray :D thankyou

#15 Angster

Angster

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:20 AM

Hello, interested to get a wing, added as friend in-game.