• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BbyRem

BbyRem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:26 AM

Automatic typing "xng" letters in login window so i can't type my username and password whenever i delete the "xng" letters it always typing again the same letters.

My keyboard are fine, i try to unplug my keyboard and its still typing the "xng" letters. (T.T) (T.T)

please help me in this problem. (mad) (mad) (mad)

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1339 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

View PostBbyRem, on 03 January 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

Automatic typing "xng" letters in login window so i can't type my username and password whenever i delete the "xng" letters it always typing again the same letters.

My keyboard are fine, i try to unplug my keyboard and its still typing the "xng" letters. (T.T) (T.T)

please help me in this problem. (mad) (mad) (mad)

First time I've heard of such an issue. Are you sure this is only happening on your Dragon Nest login screen? I'm not sure how to resolve this, but you could try to re-install the game client, or alternatively, use the on screen keyboard function from windows. You can access the keyboard by going to:
  • Start
  • Run...
  • input: osk
You can also try connecting another keyboard to your computer to see if it's causing the same issues, that way we can exclude whether this is a Dragon Nest client bug or not.