• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this.

In the start I just want to know I m rusty in the game I used to play sea since lvl 80 content as abyss walker and now I left like 2 years ago maybe,, anyway since I just downloaded the game I no longer know which class to do I mean every class is so fancy and cool but I like these the most which they are abyss walker + moon lord + ripper but its hard for me I think + sorceress with all her trees specially (the dark ele tree which I can't remember the name and the light one) also I like silver hunter but I can't created anymore sadly anyway I picked these classes after I checked so many videos I really need you're help guys so much which one I should do also if you will pick I want you to put in mind that I m rusty in the game at least for now and I need class that will be accepted in parties if it has proper see not the op set just proper like a usual thing I don't you guys know better also an op class that can solo just fine without worry about everything rather that getting hit indeed 😂😂 ,, also that is not so expensive when I try to buy anything for it unless I m trying to buy something fancy the point here is a class money support not drains it 😘😘 .

In the end I thank you all for help and support all answers are appreciated.
Kind regards and Merry Christmas.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1274 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Hey there,

While I can't give you specific advice on these classes, I always recommend going with the class you enjoy playing the most and gearing it up as well as you can after which you keep making improvements. Many players also use multiple characters to alternate between, it's recommended you do focus on a main character to build up for the more important challenges.

I believe Ripper (Fire) is quite popular, Moon Lord can be strong but requires a lot of time and gold investment to gear up, and I haven't seen many Abyss Walkers (Dark) around. The Dark sorceress you mentioned is called Obscuria which follows the Arcanist specialization.

Finding a good guild can help you create parties and clear nests together in order to improve yourself, so make friends and find a guild you can enjoy in game!

Finally, you may ask other players for advice on the Discord platform, more information about this can be found following this link.

#3 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

Thank you so much Yami for answering and helping helping me thats why I asked I love moon lord but I will face the same Issue I faced in sea which its when u are high lvl ppl think that u need to be me maxed set as well but sadly it will take time so as for ripper as much as I enjoy him I m not sure if I can play him also he is op even if he is medium set also doesn't require as much gold as ML or Obscuria to be strong in dungeons maybe even tho I m crazy with this mage and smaser as well as it used to be called as for abyss walker he is like ML but maybe without the gold part since he is strong also but I m just looking for a challenge even tho I m confused since I must play with 1 main only till I m good enough to start over,, that's why I m asking in the first place I will wait for further coments maybe someone will give me something decent like you

Kind regards Merry Christmas!

#4 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2882 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

Having trouble picking a class?

Look no further for the best guide to class selection is just one click away!

#5 OPLAZ

OPLAZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:18 AM

every class needs lot of gold to get good gear, so just pick and play which you like most and gear him