• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

Hello there its me again asking..well I jus started the game and I m lvl 30 as chaser and for the moment I m not thinking of changing him I m just confused I go raven or ripper anyway ,,, I noticed that there is NO craft armour and weapons which I was like OMG 😨😨i couldn't believe its gone and no more suffering to created each cap set but then I came for the down side I can't created any decent set for lvling everything I see is rare or epic and can't be enhanced which is a big deal 😭😭 but I m evn more lost now when I saw the end game stuff it really hard fancy and for sure expensive but that made me more confused ,,, so I checked the guide from sea and EU and I found NOTHING decent to actually explain things and clear the mist for me or anyone else looking for the same thing 😥😥 ,, so guys I really need you're help who er has just adive tips or idea for this matter please share it cuz it will help many ppl beside me 🙇🙇🙇,, thanks and sorry if I might something offended anyone I apologize for this 😘😘😘 thank you everyone for reading and answering.

kind Regards and Merry Christmas!

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2576 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Don't you get loot from clearing dungeons? Can't you just use that? You should be able to kill mobs in one hit with it - what more do you need than that? Look forward to other content after you hit level cap, which should be the first step in playing this game.

Also christmas is over >.>

#3 escaisgod

escaisgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

You can find things about gearing and more in this topic http://forum.cherryc.../260828-faq-you

#4 OPLAZ

OPLAZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

you dont need any gear on low lvl, dungeon gear is enough to lvl till max lvl

#5 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

View PostXenocho, on 06 January 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

Don't you get loot from clearing dungeons? Can't you just use that? You should be able to kill mobs in one hit with it - what more do you need than that? Look forward to other content after you hit level cap, which should be the first step in playing this game.

Also christmas is over >.>
That was mean of you I m just asking to make sure if I m missing something that's all not cuz I want Better gear that's all , and I know Christmas is over but what does it have to do with you if I said it merry Christmas nothing don't be mean

View Postescaisgod, on 06 January 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

You can find things about gearing and more in this topic http://forum.cherryc.../260828-faq-you

I checked it thank you

View PostOPLAZ, on 06 January 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

you dont need any gear on low lvl, dungeon gear is enough to lvl till max lvl
Thank you so much that's a relief to hear

Kind regards everyone