TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

Hi, 5 days ago the server start to lag very badly. The same day that it happens i was come to Saint Heaven and asked if anyone have got the same problem, the said me that both have got the same problem but to don't report it becouse was already reported and it's not a good hidea to spam both the same report. Was the day of this mainteance so both tough that the fault was becouse of that http://dneu.cherrycr...ity/notice/3107

Description of what happening:

To log in a character need over 2 minutes, somethimes luckily it doesn't happens. As a pvp player i can report that the pvp it's a nightmare. You hit a player and when he are in air or teorically enamble to move, he counter with another skill and know down you... The speed i frames like sliding step the half of the times don't work or works later, but the iframes of classes like the sniper have a duration like infinite now, continuing even when the animation it's ended. Using the sliding step to dodge skills that follow the enemy now it's useless, becouse the attack wait that the iframe finish to hits you, yes happens for real. The super armor defences are bugged too; my holy burst somethimes got canceled by divine combo that aren't even a good armor break and there was times that you attack a player with your best armor breaks and his skill doesn't be canceled. To let you to understand, a sniper was doing "siege stance" i did detonate... and nothing, she still continue, holy burst, and nothing, divine combo, and still was able to do it... and what's strange that she taken both dmgs, can't see that was my lag.

I opened this topic for a reason. I think that they didn't believe the players that have report it, please if you have got the same proble post this message below "I have the same problem since 5th january" or something like that, the important it's that the custumers known the existence of that :)

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1383 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

View PostTobyTakeda, on 09 January 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

I opened this topic for a reason. I think that they didn't believe the players that have report it, please if you have got the same proble post this message below "I have the same problem since 5th january" or something like that, the important it's that the custumers known the existence of that :)

It has been reported, there are multiple forum posts. CC is aware, but CC don't care.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

Or perhaps CC needs more time before it is properly fixed (;])

Thank you for reporting this, as noted by the player above, this has already been reported and forwarded so for now we'll have to be patient for a fix.