• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emptybody

emptybody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

After the current update for arch heretic im getting a bug where priorly deleted characters have no timer as to expire any more at all for example
i deleted a lv 80 dark avenger 2 days ago it should have a timer below the character like for 5 days as to when it will expire and be deleted permanently as there a useless anti deletion system incase your account is stolen. PLEASE for the love of god  update it to be applied to max level characters ONLY.
Its really stupid to have to wait 7 days to delete a level 20,30,45 or 60 character you leveled up and really dint enjoy playing and it would save resources on data storage on the server.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:27 AM

So if I understand his well this consists out of two issues:
  • A bug that the character deletion timer is missing since the Arch Heretic update?
  • A suggestion to apply the deletion system for MAX level characters only?
I would recommend reposting your suggestion in the Feedback and Suggestion forum section. Perhaps instead of applying it to MAX level characters only a combination of character PIN and date of birth on the account should suffice. Personally I think the option to restore a deleted character back to the account should be on the support side instead of the player side.

#3 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, I've let the Dragon Nest team know about it :)