• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HatoriKiba

HatoriKiba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:22 PM

So, I've returned to DN EU today, after 1 month and half absent (last year my last access was November 26th) and then I saw all my 9 characters lvl 93 gone. Instead, there is 5 characters lvl 80 and some of them have the same nickname of some I created waaay back on DN SEA. And some of them are characters that I deleted on DN SEA even before starting playing DN EU. So it doesn't make any sense at all.

So, that's it? I lost all my progress, gear, gold I had before? Please tell me otherwise, please.
My Login ID on DN EU is - ID removed -

I can't remember all the nicknames of my characters, but I can remember exactly what classes that I had, if it gonna help on the investigation somehow.

Balduv - MoonLord 93 (the only one that I remember)
Crusader
Guardian
Gladiator
Destroyer
Barbarian
Light Fury
Raven
Ripper

Edited by YamiZero, 12 January 2017 - 09:36 AM.
personal information (ID) removed

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

I recommend checking with support by sending them a ticket to find out what happened to your account, these issues are usually not handled over the forums. Did you perhaps download Dragon Nest SEA instead of EU? If your EU account is bound to your SEA account that means you can log into the account on the other client as well. Make sure you download the EU client from the website.