• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:02 AM

Hello everyone I jus started the lovely SH class and I love it but I saw many ppl saying that this class is weak and I better go for sniper since it sucks like WW and that litterly made me cry I love it omg but I don't know what to do so I want you guys from you're own experience in the game to tell me is this class really that bad or is it fine good strong or at least just tell me lol idk what to say and if u have a skill build maybe that will be great cuz I just checked sniper stats who has over 444k atk buffed and he is not even full IDN L gear ididnt even know that u can get all that DMG so right now I m depressed please guide me guys or should switch class for something else?

Kind regards.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:15 AM

Silver Hunter is trash.

WW is good.

Sniper is good.

444k buffed is nothing.

If you enjoy SH just play it.

#3 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

Why is it trash that much???? Also is she magic attack class or physical also is arch hertic is better or I go for raven or I switch to sniper I m depressed right now its the 7th class I created here non of them maxed cuz I can't main any I m dying omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

#4 TresCommas

TresCommas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:15 AM

I main SH and Physician, yes Silver Hunter lacks damage compare to her sister classes, but it doesn't stop me from playing it cuz its fun to play. So far with my +6 RDNL, +12 IDN Helm +12 Leica, +12 NM quiver, I've finished all content except IDN 8 man. I could finish it too but its hard to find party that accepts SH

#5 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:06 AM

View PostTresCommas, on 12 January 2017 - 03:15 AM, said:

I main SH and Physician, yes Silver Hunter lacks damage compare to her sister classes, but it doesn't stop me from playing it cuz its fun to play. So far with my +6 RDNL, +12 IDN Helm +12 Leica, +12 NM quiver, I've finished all content except IDN 8 man. I could finish it too but its hard to find party that accepts SH
Well thank you for you're answer its true IDC about her sisters DMG compared to her DMG I just want to know if she is strong or not (not the strongest class) so I can solo anything away from nests in HC easy no pain and ofc if she can be accepted in parties I'm just trying to find a main class to stick my ass for cuz its pain to start every single class andi can't make up my mind they all are good some are better than the rest but its fine I don't want to be the king of the world I just want something I love,, and I dont even PvP nor care for it I just want pve that's all iwant so do you recommend this class to be a main to stick with to nearly do everything with and donate and stick with it till it has end game gear or is it simply not worth it thats all,, and if you think its not worth it then at least suggest a class that is worth it,, the problem that my old main is now history AW and now he stinks as ppl saying and he wasnt that strong in my days either,, so when I made raven which he was the all powerful its now trash and ripper rocks the world and I hate ripper soooo much i don't like his style,, so I went for ML and clearly he is slower than assasin also the early DMG isn't promising and he needs to be geared to be good which is not cute since any class geared will be good but the difference will be in the beginning cuz I think if you're awesome in the start you shine in the end not the other way around so now after I made SH I find the same issue but I didn't try it yet cuz I had a boost till 35 and I didnt try her out yet,, maybe but still I just need help idk what to do I m looking for 4 main factors speed power fancy skills or at least good looking ones and independent which means I m strong solo with fine equipments not maxed cuz any class will be strong after maxed or high gear that's all,, if I m seeing things in wrong way correct me I m human not an angel so I m probably mistaken in many ways but this the point of me asking so pleaseee help,,, I m so sorry if I m asking for something that usually different from person to another,, but I can't make up my mind so I m trying to find someone to convince me which class to pick maybe and that is the issue ,,, I m sorry that I said too much and asking for too much and most likely I will be ignoredν ½νΈ©ν ½νΈ©, but I hope that after you read this you will help me.
Thank you for you're time and reading and for you're very much appreciated answer,, Kind Regards.

Edited by EvilMaster, 12 January 2017 - 04:18 AM.

#6 Asaiga

Asaiga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

Silver Hunter is a fun class to play. People say she's weak because of her stats, her Int stat  gives lower damage than her sisters who gain and focus on more agi stat. Int gives 0.25 magic atk on archer, i think. While agi gives 0.5 physical atk.
If you want naturally strong class to clear dungeons fast, there is only Gear Master but, her playstyle is not very that exciting to play. She does not give you fancy looking skill, shes adorable lookimg if you like that too. Although she's strong on her own. Or try Adept, many people are crazy about her nowadays I think.
Back to your Silver Hunter doubt. I'm trying out Silver Hunter as well and I can clearly see the difficulty in gearing her. Only end game gears can earn her spots in raids. But her enjoyability might be even better than WW or any other classes, if not the best.

Tl;dr Silver hunter is fun, good looking, fancy skills but hard to gear and need some little time to practice combo. If you just want to play amd satisfy yourself by doing complex combo, you can try her out. Because it doesnt seem to me that you are rich in game or having many experiences in this game, making SH your first main character will be a tough journey for you.

#7 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

with recent boosts and bug fixes, i don't think she's weak anymore. it's just the unique play style that is keeping her away from being popular. below is my SH doing IDN HC with my perma team. I achieved 87m dps for the whole run in this vid.

#8 DyingKid

DyingKid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

a lot say  that seasonal class dont last long in-game. But u should play what u like. If you like SH, one basic playstyle u need to learn from it is throwing skills on air because it will give u super high burst

#9 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

View PostMooNvStaR, on 12 May 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

with recent boosts and bug fixes, i don't think she's weak anymore. it's just the unique play style that is keeping her away from being popular. below is my SH doing IDN HC with my perma team. I achieved 87m dps for the whole run in this vid.

That necro tho.

Also, might just be me, but your SH gameplay isn't really clean.

#10 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

View PostMuchAshe, on 12 May 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

That necro tho.

Also, might just be me, but your SH gameplay isn't really clean.

that necro was because i just started to feel interested in finding what people say about SH in forum xD

about my not-so-clean gameplay, my PC spec is not really good, fps isn't good enough

S2 when u got locked in the arena, won't be able to fly much. imagine a bird flying in a small cage

i try to keep low altitude in order to receive buffs and heal, as well as keep myself ready for mechs

and most of all, this is a hard mode team raid, i couldn't focus so much in polishing my gameplay, got many more things to focus on.

or do you have any suggestion?

Edited by MooNvStaR, 13 May 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#11 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Someone made this for you.

#12 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:44 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 13 May 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

https://i.imgflip.com/1oyc9j.jpg

Someone made this for you.

are you serious or is this just for fun? lol

#13 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

in case you really mean it, i would love to ask for a vid showing an SH stays in the air always in IDN HC. even if someone managed to do that, i give a big SURE that the dps result would suck.

#14 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Go on then, explain why it'd suck, actually more like explain why it'd be better than what you do in your vid, staying on the ground waiting for a safe DPS window when sh can actually have more DPS window than any class thanks to her flying abilities

And also, don't forget your stats, can't know if your DPS is good without knowing your stats, doesn't make much sense

Edited by ShineFactor, 16 May 2017 - 06:21 PM.