TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

Hi there :D Today i will report 2 players like i promised to they ingame; The players are: TheThunderlord and LoliloverCj.

Lest's start with TheThunderlord

I don't know why, but he have start to insult me very heavly :S I don't know why, we wasn't big friends, but we was in good relatitionship before that, i gave you some tips, we tested together the awekenings and theyr damages... we wasn't enemies. All was started a day when we was doing a respawn, i commented a funny thing that i did and he said me "filhio de una grande putaaaaaaaa"(i will not translate in english becouse anyone know what means) and continued to insult me after the respawn when i was in the town, and in the end my patience was over and i joined again the pvp to go to kill him that was running away always when was alone and when wasn't able to hide anymore he quitted. The following day he continued to insult me in spanish and every time that anyone in his team took me in combo he stealed the kill and insult me again, every single time and when alone still runs away. He continued like that for 3 or 4 days, here i have a screenshot maken in the 3rd day when he insulted my mother again and me. Posted Image

Posted Image
Please give to him some days of ban to teach him a bit of education(don't disable the account, i will surely feel guily about that).

Now LoliloverCJ

Who is lolilovercj? It's an hater of European server, since the 90 cap he have got a guild called "****testServer"  and all times that he joined he say that the european server sucks, that lags and he don't noticed that his connection it's bad like if he play from the moon and not in england like he said that lives. In the last weeks he started to promote a private server(or better, he is come back to promote it, becouse he leaved it 1 or 2 mothes ago) in our chat to steal players to our server and to insult me without reason(i think that is becouse i said to he to don't do it). I have so many screenshots.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
That's all (tense)

P.S. I sincerly don't like to do this but i don't know any other way to stop they to that (tense)

Edited by TobyTakeda, 16 January 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1247 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

Staying classy and being savage at the same time.

#3 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:47 AM

View PostTobyTakeda, on 16 January 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Please give to him some days of ban to teach him a bit of education.

That would mean you would deserve and urgently need a ban too, as your "english skills" are more than enough proof of a lack of education. So do you need a time-out too till your English reached an acceptable level, considering you live in Europe in the year 2017?

#4 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

So strange in 2 monthes no one GM or moderator replied here (tense) Doesn't matter, i opened this topic only to force they stop and they have stop, for me we can even close here this topic (;])

View PostWeapon7, on 20 January 2017 - 01:47 AM, said:

That would mean you would deserve and urgently need a ban too, as your "english skills" are more than enough proof of a lack of education. So do you need a time-out too till your English reached an acceptable level, considering you live in Europe in the year 2017?

Ah weapon7, i didn't replied you before becouse your comment doesn't deserved a reply but, considering that i logged in anyhow to comment in a "news and update" topic, isn't a problem for me to reply you. I'm so sorry if my english knowledge has traumatized you, but... isn't simple like you said. (sorry) You said that is grave to have this "bad english" only becouse i live in europe in the 2017, ok? Now i will say you something that will upset your existence. Are you ready? (:>) In europe the english isn't the official lenguage (;]) I personally live in Italy and the lenguage is completly different. I don't know all the rules of the english, becouse i didn't learned it in school but in the online games. (bow) I translated that phrase word to word, the original frase was "Per favore dategli un ban per insegnarli un pò d'educazione" that in italian is correct but as i see the literally translation isn't correct too (tongueout)