• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:54 AM

Ok hello everyone right now I have AH lvl 93 with full theano +6 and wraps +7 and I have 1.1m HP and 110k atk and right now since I just found out that AH can't wear RDNL set so I don't now which armor I would go for also I tried to practice the first few bosses in rdn and idn and my DMG sucks and I don't know why cuz ppl keeps saying if u have theano set +6 u can kill in rdn easy if u know mechanics and I do for the first 3 bosses but the problem not in this its in my DMG and I saw ppl play AH with same set but +8 and solo rdn and idn normal maybe or something idk but they soloed it,,,, so right now I need you're help guys what am I suppose to do? 😨 ,, also what should I invest my money to cuz I was thinking of farming rdn wrath to make a raven with full legend set I think it will be better for farming and so on but I came into the problems of the jelly since I can't find them unless from TH for 17k for stack 😵😵 ,, guys please tell me what you think and what am I supposed to do now I m hopeless!!!! Also if you know what kind of requirements I need to do these nests please say them or at least standards.

Kind regards

#2 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

The problem with Theano gear is the stats gain overall, except the defense you gain from it. So yeah playing AH is a bit complicated if you don't have IDN L gear i suppose since RDN L is one of the best equipment to get if you want to gear up. I guess some IDN Unique part with nice stats on it like STR may help you tho'.

People soloing RDN / IDN (4man i suppose) are people that have really good gear and knowing the nest perfectly i suppose.

If you want to gear up a Raven you should do so, (if you like the class) it can be a bit expensive for the enhancement price and jellies amount you need. But farming a bit every week would help you to make gold and and being able to enhance your set, by doing nests all week, DQ etc. I think that with Theano gear +10 clearing the normal nest wouldn't be a problem if you find a team,

A good way to improve would be to join a guild and have people around to do nest and other things, so if you have any questions or want to do anything you'd have people around to answer and play with you !

Edited by Neolia, 19 January 2017 - 03:06 AM.

#3 EvilMaster

EvilMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:55 AM

Well thank you so much you're pretty much right I just found out I had deserious set +8 lol and I can solo nearly all nests away from rdn and idn I think that I will farm rdn wrath for my raven from rdn and I will try to get idn unique for AH but I just don't know if the +6 unique will better from deserious theano +8 set also if I made my theano to +10 is it worth the investment or I should wait with it till I have the unique idn set cyz pretty much my raven will take time till its geared or should I just invest in the raven cuz assassin awakening is soon as ppl are talking and its going to be awesome 😎😎 just tell me what you think guys about this please ,,,, and thanks for you're help everyone.

Kind regards

#4 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

Well about enhancement, it's way to better to go +10 with equipments below lvl 90, since the stats gain from it are way stronger than on 90+ equipments like Theano etc. The problem with the unique gear is that enhancement is a bit painful and cost a bit of money if i remember correctly.

I think that gear your assassin isn't a bad idea, and continue gearing you AH with Desirous +8 or higher > upgrading jade > working on plates and talisman also. They'll probably release the Evolving Theano like they did with Coma.

About Assassin awakening yeah i suppose it is soon, but not on EU. It'll be release soon on Korea, so probably several months later on our server.