What Moonlord Combo Pve(Detail Pls) And Hybrid Build That More To Pve?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eria

Eria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:37 AM

title says it all..need ml combo details for pve..need step by step to maximise dps and how to control bubble usage and also shuld i take mbd ex or not considering now using only 20 bubble right?and pls need hybrid coz sometime i do ladder instead of pve..arigatou gozaimas

#2 dupminus

dupminus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:46 PM

Do moonlords even need a combo ? My guild mates once said : nowadays moonlord just need to worry how to generate bubbles fast and reduce Smash X cooldown time with MBD / EX . The only thing that's for sure , when casting Smash X , be sure to have full bubble , brave on , breaking point on , luring on , and hit for a nice damage ...

#3 vangeodee

vangeodee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:41 AM

50 bubbles with everything on cooldown:

Brave > Cyclone Slash > Provoking Slam > Halfmoon Slash > Smash X > Moonblade Dance

That's basically it. Everything else is just a matter of filler use and bubble management. Remember, the instant you use MBD, your INT and MATK immediately go down, so remember to use at least two bubble generating skills before you Smash X.

Also, maximizing PVE potential involves A LOT of practicing, that includes aiming, correct rotations, bubble management and so on. It may seem like a simple task when you're just whacking a stationary golem in BTG, but in actual nest/raid gameplay, a lot of these need real time adaptation; and that's where the real difficulty is at.

As for the hybrid thing, if your only purpose is ladder, just wait for eclipse to cooldown and just abuse cyclone slash.

Eclipse > Kick (1) > Impact Punch > Cyclone Slash

Easy. That's basically it. I would advise, however, to not be a slacker and go watch some videos on youtube.

#4 LapLance

LapLance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0

If you need skill build for hybrid moonlord, that is it.

#5 JollyHotdog

JollyHotdog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1642 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

what skill plates are you using for moonlord ??

#6 Jskidz

Jskidz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 23 May 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

First u  analyze that PVE/PVP are totally similar!

Next STRategize ur SKILL CHAIN War use PHYS/Patk no MATK.

Please do not spread the wrong information. Moonlord is int base class and use MATK. PVE and PVP are also totally different.

Also, few people say they don't need parry on ML (because they are pro enough to dodge everything without parry). But if u you look at all the ML skill build out there, almost every build take parry.

Edited by Jskidz, 25 May 2017 - 05:43 PM.

#7 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:19 PM

View PostJskidz, on 25 May 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Please do not spread the wrong information. Moonlord is int base class and use MATK. PVE and PVP are also totally different.

Also, few people say they don't need parry on ML (because they are pro enough to dodge everything without parry). But if u you look at all the ML skill build out there, almost every build take parry.
Just ignore that guy he is notorious for posting irrelevant posts all over the forum. i even suspect he is AI but the mods say he is not.

#8 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1078 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:11 PM

View PostMike1Toreno, on 23 May 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

First u  analyze that PVE/PVP are totally similar!

Next STRategize ur SKILL CHAIN War use PHYS/Patk no MATK.

Finally know ur enemy, inside out.

Toreno, this will be your last consequence-less warning. If I see another post by you where you post information you are not sure about without clearly stating you have no idea, I will interpret it as random spam and award you with some warning points. At least try to make sense in your replies, it is not that hard.