• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ElTigre

ElTigre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

Been playing ML and Arti the past months mostly ML (Just returned last November and so much has change... )

I watched some arti videos but cant processed the skill rotation they r using (so fast skill action 😢) Just wanna ask how to achieve that combo where theres a violet sphere like she just flicked her fingers 😂 Thanks in advance for helping

#2 Axolotls

Axolotls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Axolotls
  • DN, Westwood
  • TEAQUISITION

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:46 PM

Scope arrow , S(Walk backwards) and swift shot while walking backwards and it activates extension core aka the violet sphere .

Edit : skill rotation varies to your playstyle as almost all her skills trigger bubbles , always fatal cannonade of cd , bulls eye for debuff and stunning shot to trigger more bubbles .

Edited by Axolotls, 18 January 2017 - 10:50 PM.

#3 ElTigre

ElTigre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

View PostAxolotls, on 18 January 2017 - 10:46 PM, said:

Scope arrow , S(Walk backwards) and swift shot while walking backwards and it activates extension core aka the violet sphere .

Edit : skill rotation varies to your playstyle as almost all her skills trigger bubbles , always fatal cannonade of cd , bulls eye for debuff and stunning shot to trigger more bubbles .

Thank you so much. Gotta try this when im home.

#4 Kacin

Kacin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • PoopFairy
  • DN, Springwood
  • Perfect

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

scope arrow ~> extension core (Range) ~> cyclone harpoon ex ~> rapid shot ~> Cannonade this should be help, or u just can add TA middle of that, every 20 fatal tracking, cast fatal cannonade, doesnt share cd with normal cannonade

#5 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

I agree with Mathewson (an Arti Main[?] forumer) that Artis are best played close or mid-range.

Rapid Shot, Magic Arrow, and Revo ballista have pulses. These pulses also deals damage. Try tomaximize them.
I personnaly consider Cannonade and Fatal Cannonade as burst. They also works better close range so you won't have to aim and just trigger it. The faster, the better since, CMIIW, you are vulnerable when aiming cannonade.

I, personally, don't use extension core very often, but  Axolotls already answered your query about Extension Core + Swift shot.

View PostKacin, on 19 January 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

scope arrow ~> extension core (Range) ~> cyclone harpoon ex ~> rapid shot ~> Cannonade this should be help, or u just can add TA middle of that, every 20 fatal tracking, cast fatal cannonade, doesnt share cd with normal cannonade

Regarding cyclone harpoon, if you took Aerial Chainshot disregard this but if you don't I just like to say be wise on using cyclone harpoon. Without Aerial Chainshot you'll only have Triangle Shot and Cyclone Harpoon to extaend air bourne duration. Since most nests have a lot of Stomp mechanics, assess the situation before using cyclone harpoon.

hope this made sense and managed to help ^^

Edited by Nvin, 20 January 2017 - 04:09 AM.

#6 Essence

Essence

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:52 PM

View PostNvin, on 20 January 2017 - 04:07 AM, said:

<snip>
Regarding cyclone harpoon, if you took Aerial Chainshot disregard this but if you don't I just like to say be wise on using cyclone harpoon. Without Aerial Chainshot you'll only have Triangle Shot and Cyclone Harpoon to extaend air bourne duration. Since most nests have a lot of Stomp mechanics, assess the situation before using cyclone harpoon.

Hi. I have not been to any raids but do the normal jumps not suffice? Or is it because the stomp mechanics are long processes (i.e. few stomps in a short time)?

#7 Reizo

Reizo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Alot of Bakas
  • DN, Westwood
  • Aresteia

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:37 AM

Eh... Some jumps just have weird intervals between seeing the red area on the ground and the stomp. Sometimes it happens right after you see it so you jump right away. Sometimes its a slightly longer pause before the stomp that when you land after your jump the stomp comes. It's also safer to stay airborne longer just to be sure.

And then there's also the backup "Oh crap I jumped too early I need to stay in the air longer" plan. You'll need the extra second or two in the air.

There's also lag compensation. If you think you're a bit laggy or something, better jump early and stay airborne.

#8 Nvin

Nvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Lorallite
  • DN, Springwood
  • QUEENS Guild

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:42 AM

View PostEssence, on 21 January 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hi. I have not been to any raids but do the normal jumps not suffice? Or is it because the stomp mechanics are long processes (i.e. few stomps in a short time)?

Hi, my points have been well explained by Reizo.

#9 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

Arti play depends on user as mentioned. U can follow whichever that is stated above that suits your style.
But i do want to highlight some other important points regarding maximizing your no 1 main DPS ( Fatal Cannonade )

Do note that cyclone harpoon and cannonade wont give u bubble.

Be sure not to spam all your skills recklessly(skills that can give bubbles). Choose wisely when to cast. I go for the play style that maximize bubble earning (every arti should)

For example, i wouldn't cast Tracking arrow then Rapid short straightaway since both contributed many combo which gives many bubble when crit. Once u have casted Fatal Cannonade then u may want to cast skills that will earn u enough bubbles for Fatal cannonade to be ready again. Being able to cast Fatal cannonade asap will make u a great dps. If FC is in cd then do watever u want with other skills.

Dont worry, Fatal cannonade availability to cast duration is 5sec(when the skill slot outline turns yellow), cd is 5 sec, even if u earn enough points right after, u will still be able to cast it before it's gone since u took the 1sec to get it ready again.
Hope this helps  (;])

Edited by ArchKaoru, 23 January 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#10 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

now im really torn if i should CJ back to arti becoz of these bugs you are mentioning. Nonetheless, i like the gameplay of artis' compared to snipers. And i love int-based stat characters soooo T^T . few more days until we get the free cj scroll on attendance.