Jump to content


Combined Mission Room (Mythical Green Room)


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:39 AM

First and foremost, just would like to apologize for being noob. I just returned from long years of hiatus and I'd like to know when is the exact day within a week this legendary green room is open.

Though it would take a miracle for this to get implemented, but wouldn't it be nice for it to be open 24/7?

Edited by Abel_Nightroad, 20 January 2017 - 04:41 AM.


#2 booyah

booyah

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • GM | Teenykimi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Fluffy Guild

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

+1 to this. I've always wanted to face off vs the greenwood folks.
Can we have the cross server rooms prioritized/promoted? Granted we have DWC, but its outdated from the main servers.

it'll be nice to see the cross server KOF rooms up and running.

#3 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

I think it's vanished now, maybe need someone to put in feedback and suggestion section.

#4 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

View Postbooyah, on 20 January 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

+1 to this. I've always wanted to face off vs the greenwood folks.
Can we have the cross server rooms prioritized/promoted? Granted we have DWC, but its outdated from the main servers.

it'll be nice to see the cross server KOF rooms up and running.

I'm glad we share the same sentiments! In this way it would also solve the issues of lag because server merge will no longer be required. (lol)

#5 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

View PostRemilia, on 20 January 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

I think it's vanished now, maybe need someone to put in feedback and suggestion section.

Then I can fight Remiiria sama with my main char! (love)

#6 Remilia

Remilia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

please I'm already beaten badly (:[)
the title Kensei 剣聖 is no joke

#7 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2202 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:30 PM

+1 For this also. This will grant me an opportunity to battle GW/WW peeps using my HW/SW chars and vice versa. This will also encourage more BW players, whose PvP scene is not really active most of the time, to fight along with us as well.

And since I'm already familiar with some of the well known PvP-ers on both servers. I personally would like to see them face off. (:D) (Inb4 Accessible and PangYah meet and fight to the death (clap) )


Off topic: *urge to stalk for fanservicing intensifies* (:>)

#8 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:27 PM

View PostJimRiyo, on 20 January 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

+1 For this also. This will grant me an opportunity to battle GW/WW peeps using my HW/SW chars and vice versa. This will also encourage more BW players, whose PvP scene is not really active most of the time, to fight along with us as well.

And since I'm already familiar with some of the well known PvP-ers on both servers. I personally would like to see them face off. (clap) )


Off topic: *urge to stalk for fanservicing intensifies* (:>)

It would be awkward to see 3 imperators in one room though hahaha! It would be an epic battle of the three servers. (clap)

Edited by Abel_Nightroad, 20 January 2017 - 10:28 PM.


#9 JustForPvP

JustForPvP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

oooooooooooh, i'd love to do a little cross-server tournament where everyone could bring their best characters. +1 this thread!

Edited by JustForPvP, 21 January 2017 - 10:40 AM.


#10 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

View PostJustForPvP, on 21 January 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

oooooooooooh, i'd love to do a little cross-server tournament where everyone could bring their best characters. +1 this thread!

And I wish CC would make it a weekly tournament too. (love)

#11 JustForPvP

JustForPvP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:18 AM

Green room is open as of this moment, I don't know how long for but it's open right now :D

#12 JustForPvP

JustForPvP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

So apparently, it closes at 10 (so I was told).

Either way, was a lot of fun playing with Nyx and Tenervie, ty guys!

Edited by JustForPvP, 24 January 2017 - 08:03 AM.


#13 JustForPvP

JustForPvP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:19 PM

Green room is currently open again! Just thought I'd drop that here and we could figure out when this thing opens/closes C:

#14 Abel_Nightroad

Abel_Nightroad

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Abelnight
  • DN, Springwood
  • Aenima

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

View PostJustForPvP, on 24 January 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

Green room is currently open again! Just thought I'd drop that here and we could figure out when this thing opens/closes C:

Argghhh.. wasn't able to notice it. Till next time green room :'(

#15 JustForPvP

JustForPvP

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Kurabawara
  • DN, Greenwood
  • PawClub

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:53 PM

View PostAbel_Nightroad, on 24 January 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

Argghhh.. wasn't able to notice it. Till next time green room :'(

Next time hopefully!