• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Elavel

Elavel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:17 AM

Hello guys. I decided to start journey in DN. I didnt play before to be honest. I choose DN cause it looks pretty amazing and its very dynamic game I think but I have few questions which can be really helpful for begginner like me so... yeah.

First of all I want to ask about class. I know that in DN are plenty of classes and sub-classes but I really dont know which I should choose. I love melee class with amazing DPS rating and also with nice survivability. Can u guys give me any advices about it? Maybe there are some jobs more viable for begginners or sth like that?

Second question is about version - I dont know which I should choose Dragon Nest EU, or Dragon Nest SEA. Im from Poland, so Im in the middle of Europe but I dont know differences between those 2 versions.

Third and last question is about Item Shop. Is it P2W game or in Item Shop I can find normal stuff like exp boosts, etc. No epic armors, weapons and other elements of equipment? If there are any items which can help me a lot at low lvls etc you can tell me. I can spend some money on game.

So... I think thats all. I will really appreciate it somebody can answer me on those 3 questions. Thanks in advance!

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:35 AM

Hey there, welcome to Dragon Nest! (:])

Regarding your second question in relation to what region to pick, I would recommend EU when it comes to server ping. The differences between the two servers are minimal. SEA usually receives the patch a week or two earlier than EU. For the remaining differences, I'm sure other players will further elaborate on this!

I would say leveling up in game has been made quite easy, and there are in-game EXP boosts available, such as guild costumes and bonuses. You should be able to obtain any armor and weapons through the game itself when you place enough effort into obtaining it. Some of the items obtained in the cash shop can give you a real boost in stats, of which the best ones are randomly obtained from a "Dragon Box" containing many other items. You can however also obtain cash items by buying those from other players exchanging your gold for the cash item in question. Just make sure you deal with trustworthy cash item sellers. Several players make use of the system established on the EU Discord for this, where trusted cash item sellers are verified. If you have cash to spend on the game yourself, I recommend you ask others for advice on what to spend it. Getting a 7-part rare costume may be a good start!

I hope you'll enjoy playing with us!

#3 escaisgod

escaisgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

You can go for assasin>chaser>ripper ,
It is melee and has nice damage
Good survivability via
Shadow Call (regenerates %30 of max hp) ;
Feint (when you take a lethal hit you revive with a little portion of your health , it has a long cooldown tho);
A lot of iframes(invincible-frames) and cancellable skills
ALSO it is really beginner friendly you should be alright playing ripper , you can also look for its mid-ranged counter part Raven , most of things above are also approved for him.

If you dont want to play an assas(s)in you can go for any of dancers(kali) they are most likely getting their awakening with next patch so they will have a big boost in dps , dancers have a good sustain and lots of iframes with them looks 😍

Also writing this from mobile so dont kill me for typos

Edited by escaisgod, 25 January 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#4 D3athF0rce

D3athF0rce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:51 PM

1. When u mean melee DPS, i would suggest either warrior(gladiator), assassin(raven), any cleric(s) or kali(s).  

However, if u are willing to investsell your kidney, i would suggest cleric > paladin > crusader  (lol)cuz clerics are high in defence and HP. Click here for it's guide.

3. I'm not sure bout DN EU, but i know that leveling is quite easy in Dragon Nest SEA as long as u party with any people that possesses "Returned Hero" title whereby the title can only obtain from being inactive for 30 days.

Edited by D3athF0rce, 25 January 2017 - 12:53 PM.

#5 Elavel

Elavel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

How about population at EU server?

#6 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

How many people do you require there to be when the largest party you can form consists out of 8 players? I'd say there are plentiful players to play with (;])

#7 escaisgod

escaisgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

it is pretty empty in mornings since everybody has things to do but good at nights