• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Attila24

Attila24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

CC: ~This game have too much players. Those kids should be happy they are priviliged to buy the service from us in the first place.

#dnlogic

#22 Zimmy

Zimmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the decision to migrate or transfer accounts is made by the old publishers which is VGG in this case?

At least that's what I've had experienced during my mRO days when we had to migrate to iRO servers without any compensation / account transfers (sorry)

#23 FirePhoenix

FirePhoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3618 posts
  • zArAthena/zArSuika
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

View PostZimmy, on 28 January 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought the decision to migrate or transfer accounts is made by the old publishers which is VGG in this case?

At least that's what I've had experienced during my mRO days when we had to migrate to iRO servers without any compensation / account transfers (sorry)
CC is the publisher of DN VN to begin with. VGG only handle the PR aspect. CC handle everything else: server, database, update schedule, ...
DN VN is exactly the same with DN SEA from the begining. Same content, same update, same cash shop, ... And both operate by CC. That why I cannot undertand why they must wipe all game account.

Edited by FirePhoenix, 28 January 2017 - 12:42 PM.

#24 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

Thats a (lol) (lol) (lol) new year gift from cc

#25 nidaime2

nidaime2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Ilouminare,Ilounynare
  • DN, Holywood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

top up x amount of cc so your account will not be affected. (lol)

#26 hoangsaker

hoangsaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • iYuKun
  • ALfheim

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

View Postnidaime2, on 28 January 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

top up x amount of cc so your account will not be affected. (lol)
topup alot and still get that shet

Edited by hoangsaker, 28 January 2017 - 08:25 PM.

#27 Zimmy

Zimmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:43 AM

View PostFirePhoenix, on 28 January 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

CC is the publisher of DN VN to begin with. VGG only handle the PR aspect. CC handle everything else: server, database, update schedule, ...
DN VN is exactly the same with DN SEA from the begining. Same content, same update, same cash shop, ... And both operate by CC. That why I cannot undertand why they must wipe all game account.

Ah that clears everything,  thanks!

Let's just hope for the best with the compensation CC has to offer. But I doubt it'll satisfy the players needs considering how much some of them had spent.

#28 warrio90

warrio90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:49 AM

View Posthoangsaker, on 28 January 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

topup alot and still get that shet
top up more and more

#29 HungXu

HungXu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

Tks cc for going to wipe data. People are quitting DN, one by one. No one go nest, no one buy & no one sell anymore. DN VN is becoming ghost server for just a few days, not waiting until 27 Feb 2017.

You opened VN server & now you destroy VN server without considering to your customers feeling. is this the way you, a big company, treat people who pay you money?

Dont know what to say anymore but some last words: Tks & Goodbye DN, 1 year wasting. Great job (clap)

Edited by HungXu, 29 January 2017 - 08:12 PM.

#30 spacem

spacem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:24 AM

Wow this really sucks for you guys..
It would be interesting to know the reason why accounts get wiped. Surely cc must know how devastating this can be? I assume VGG refuse to give the database because they want players to quit dn and play their other games instead?

#31 secoscream12

secoscream12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:17 PM

Does DN VN got SWHWWWGWBW server too? Just asking.. -w- oh wait... Ain`t VN living with SEA since.. very very long time ago?? I mean... I see a lot of Vn guilds and people in-game. lmao

Edited by secoscream12, 30 January 2017 - 11:20 PM.