104 replies to this topic

#101 Naos

Naos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

Well, since new variables are being added, like dodging, boss mobility and mechanics, it's kinda rare to go deep into this combo. If you pay attention to the cooldowns, you'll notice that each skill becomes available on the exact moment they are needed. So even by starting with 4 or 8 bubbles can ruin it.

What I do take with me when nesting and raiding though is the idea behind this combo. Which is trying to pair Graze dance with a DPS skill whenever possible to have two skills hitting at the same time.

#102 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

Gonna be slightly inactive from now on in the game as well as forums since I have to focus on my thesis.

Will still be around and update this thread if there's anything new for Kali or atleast try to.

Edited by zuyi, 14 March 2017 - 10:58 PM.

#103 M1sfit

M1sfit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Thx a lot for all the great content and nice review that we can find on this thread about the Kali class, special thx to zuyi, Xenocho and ChellyChi for the effort, keep the good work and best regards.

ps ยป Xenocho or ChellyChi could u please tell me which is ur matk and fd at town when u made those BTG tests ? thx.

Edited by M1sfit, 29 April 2017 - 12:34 AM.

#104 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Datamined information about the coming CM3 for all Kali

Posted Image

Just keeping a pic here for now, will make changes to the first page if needed when they are released.

Edited by zuyi, 10 May 2017 - 06:31 PM.

#105 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

So, they intend to buff the first tree skills to make them viable again ? Seems like a waste for dancers (not sure about screamers though) who relies on casting illu/BC dance to profit of the fd buff (it may not be as strong as before, but awakenings and 20% is still enough to emphasize on not going hybrid), don't really know how those will really fare.
Maybe if they go for damage buffs like some awakenings did, it might be viable, but I'm still expressing strong doubts about those. (shame)