[Westwood-Greenwood-Blitzwood] Velvet Lv40 International Guild Recruiting Active & Fun Guild Members

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some minor background info
From 1 of the senior members of the guild
"I still remember when the first guild master, Avaroz told me that he's going to form a guild named Velvet- From the name of Velvet Cake. "It's sweetness and softness that makes everyone around it happy. " That was what he told me. He even put in the guild recruitment description : Join us and get the recipe of how to make a Velvet Cake. xD"

Since the creation of the guild, Velvet has undergo numerous reformations and ultimately lead me to be the Guild Master while most of the old members have quit the game/left the guild. However, I truly wish to continue ahead with the guild trying to carry on the original goal of the guild which is trying to make a happy guild that makes everyone feel at home and full of warmth. Velvet was used to be open as a free join guild to allow anyone to joint to take advantage of the guild buff/items, however, I wished to create an entire new guild filled with loving members who would eagerly logged into DN from a long day of activities just to talk and have fun with the guild members.

General Info
Velvet is currently a lv40 guild with a current player base ranging from SG, MY & PH.

We have currently the following purchasable guild items from Long Term Guild Mission Reward
-Both Alliance & Dauntless Wings
-Both Alliance & Dauntless Horse

Our "Guild Base" is at Saint Haven, CH 6, at the benches in between the TH & Storage NPC

Currently, we are mainly focusing on the PVE aspect, which is nesting & dungeons. However, don't fret if you're a PVP player. We are still going to accept and love you. We do not have a large active PVP player base but we still have a few members who does PVP. You can even try to issue a challenge to me and hopefully, I can hold my grounds against you.

Edited by NoobiexD, 18 February 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#2 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

PVE Info
Not geared? No experience? Can't solo?

No problem!

Velvet has many helpful guild members who would offer to join in together for nesting/dungeon. Or a few occasion geared members who extends a helping hand to help carry guildies.

I can also personally help provides gearing tips if you need any or answer any/most questions in game.

That being said, we are looking for potentially geared, skilled & chatty members who would be interested to join our guild raids run

For those of you who are less skilled/geared, don't worry. We will try our best to help you in the guild so that one day, you can have a good footing in this game. You will also be allowed to join us in raids so that you can learn the mechanics.

Edited by NoobiexD, 14 April 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#3 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Rules
In both the in game chat & Discord chat, we do not like any spammers.

No begging.

Mainly English in the chat because we have players not from PH.

No scamming.

Stay active & positive in the chat and try to communicate whenever you can.

Have fun & enjoy the game with fellow guild members~!

Edited by NoobiexD, 29 January 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#4 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Joining Eligibility
Anyone & everyone is allowed to join this guild. Even your sub characters, however, make sure your sub characters are also active in the game by taking part in nesting, etc.

We hope to see you here~!

How to Join
Feel free to PM/mail me in game @ NoobiexD, or any of the other active VGM/SGM to invite you to guild or hang around our guild base to look for me, which is Saint Haven, CH6, bench area between TH & Storage NPC.

Promotion
To be promoted to a member, one has to join the guild in game & Discord channel and changing their Discord nickname to include their ign.

Senior guild members/Vice guild members are mainly depends on how often you interact with your fellow guildies or how you always extend a helping hand to help any guild members in need.

Edited by NoobiexD, 29 January 2017 - 09:28 AM.

#5 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Contact us
Feel free to PM/mail me in game @ NoobiexD, or any of the other active VGM/SGM to invite you to guild or for more information.

Other active VGM/SGM
-YuiAihara
-IchiroxP
-VikySVS

Facebook Group
https://www.facebook...oups/velvetsea/

It's dead in there >.<

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/VelvetDNSEA/

It's where I mainly post some random stuff in DN or other senior members posting.

Discord
https://discord.gg/3M2Fph9

Our main source of communication/chat room where anyone is free to join.

Edited by NoobiexD, 29 January 2017 - 09:29 AM.

#6 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

Random Guild Photo Spam
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by NoobiexD, 29 January 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#7 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

Bump. Hoping to find some committed and dedicated players since the guild event is over~~

#8 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:25 PM

Hi! i don't know how to introduce myself. i'm a saint main, just hit max cap a week ago. i'm active reading the forums. i play with my brother and we always go 2-man DQ but we can't clear nests. anyway, we want to join the guild and hope learn new things.

THANKS!!

#9 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:28 AM

Glad to hear that! Our guild is currently on a "Free join" setting so you can join without approval. I'm usually on during the weekends and I will usually look for random guildies for nest run.

Hope to see you here at Velvet!

Edited by NoobiexD, 19 February 2017 - 07:31 AM.

#10 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Thanks! See u later! I will try also to be active on thus thread. Lookin forward playing with Velvet!

#11 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Can't find the guild on search... i originally made my character in blitzwood before the merge...

#12 NoobiexD

NoobiexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • NoobiexD
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

Totally forgot about this post here >.<

Bump, hoping to look for nesting buddies to nest during weekends~~

PS: If the guild is full/not in the recruitment search, PM/mail me personally~~

#13 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

Do you also help returned heroes?? I've been playing since 80 cap and quitted a year after the DDN reborn first release.. I main a Saint and needs help for nesting.. norm/hc.. exclude me on raids because I only got a limited time to play per day so nesting/nm/dq are the only ones that I can really spend some time..

I actually have 93 epic armors but with no enhancement lvl yet because I lack gold to transfer my enhancement lvls from my 90 epic armors and still farming... Only my weaps are +11 :V

With me having only 147k matk on town.. I cant solo TKN/PKN Norm....

With that all said.. I'd like to join ur guild to meet some new friends that can help/carry ;) me on norm/hc 4man nests ^_^

edit: also.. I'm quite the guy who hates the guild being too lonely while there are a lots of ppls online :D

Edited by Jeugal, 12 May 2017 - 02:38 PM.