• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 masterayman

masterayman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hello I'm here cuz I need you're help guys first of all I have a raven with deserious the a no +8 and theano +6 armour and I have 108k atk 85% crit chance and 77% drk atk  and I just collected enough rdn wrath for the weak but the thing is Im confused cuz when I made a gear simulator I found that my stats will be trash unless I get L dragon jade and everything +12 which the enhancing RNG is pretty shtty for L gears and even if I did that by miracle my def will be trash along with HP since I have 1m HP sucks in but I try to dodge as fast as I can and the thing is that gear isn't even end gear also ppl told me I can go for 3 parts rdn L ( weaps and shoes) for the FD stat then I go the rest idn U and work on that gear and I find that good idea saves me time cuz I keep buying the hc runs no one wants to help anymore and no good guild that makes the hc runs either so right now idk or maybe I should go for full idn U set and enhance it as far as I can till its +10 or maybe +11 or I should go for full desirous or obsession theano +10 or +11 or I go for rdn cuz ppl keeps saying I have trash gears and idk what to do or follow please help me with you're experience in this matter thanks

#2 Chenzuki

Chenzuki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • RatedG
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:07 AM

Poor?
I came from sea!
If u are an average person,u must go desirous or obsession +10,just transfer enchancement or + it urself.+10 or +12 all jade too!
If u are gonna go LRDN,get a coupon that can low the amount of the enchancement or price!

Edited by Chenzuki, 04 February 2017 - 10:19 AM.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1351 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:04 PM

View PostChenzuki, on 04 February 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

Poor?
I came from sea!
If u are an average person,u must go desirous or obsession +10,just transfer enchancement or + it urself.+10 or +12 all jade too!
If u are gonna go LRDN,get a coupon that can low the amount of the enchancement or price!

This is EU, yes he is probably considered poorly geared.

OT: Please format your post so I don't just want to kill myself while reading it, then you might receive some feedback on what to do.

#4 elfasZ

elfasZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:08 AM

Compared to my Arch Heretic, +8 Dest, +12 Weap, +10 secondary weap, overall 90k atk, 57% dark, and 42% crit, your stats for even lower + gear are OP. I really hope that they will get serious some time to buff AH in Pve and PvP as well as will give decent weapon. I've seen raven orange +10 giving ~20k dmg while mace +12 gives 15k dmg...

Overall, if u get a chance enhance 80L gear to at least +9 or 10 and call it a day, ppl more easily accept u to parties when they see red gear as opposed to orange one no matter what the +s are.... from my personal experience. Also red jades, tho expensive, do a trick in adding dmg. For HP.... well u will just have to  sub jades from crit  to vit if u want to recover some while enhancing gear even if it's orange.