• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 padron

padron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:41 AM

I've been trying to top up about 40k+ cc with my prepaid card and it wouldn't work and I read around the forums and I didn't know there was a limit of 60kcc per month because a already top 48k cc a few days ago and I think my prepaid card got block
from cherry credits pls someone help me

#2 Cr33d

Cr33d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:36 PM

Um where did you read that there is a limit to cc top up?
As far as I'm aware there does not seem to be a limit? Or if there is it definitely is above 60k?
For the recent gacha event I topped over 60kcc so yeah.....

#3 darkpanday

darkpanday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:32 AM

View Postpadron, on 30 January 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

I've been trying to top up about 40k+ cc with my prepaid card and it wouldn't work and I read around the forums and I didn't know there was a limit of 60kcc per month because a already top 48k cc a few days ago and I think my prepaid card got block
from cherry credits pls someone help me

Hi, I think you need to be more clear on what you meant by prepaid card. Are you referring to:
  • a reloadable prepaid card or debit card
  • a physical prepaid card like one of those game card or game scratch card
If your top up is less than 60,000 CC, you should be able to still continue. if it is a debit card, please check if you have enough balance or if you have issues with the provider. If it is a game card, if might be a defective one. Try contacting your reseller.

Disclaimer: Please note I'm not a moderator and treat my post as just a friendly advice. If problem persist after several days, you might need to file a ticket with cherrycredit using the messenger.

View PostCr33d, on 01 February 2017 - 07:36 PM, said:

Um where did you read that there is a limit to cc top up?
As far as I'm aware there does not seem to be a limit? Or if there is it definitely is above 60k?
For the recent gacha event I topped over 60kcc so yeah.....

Yes, cherry credits did imposed a limit to avoid credit card abuse. Please see link to the FAQ section - https://cm.cherrycre...al-Credit-Card-

#4 Deonhower

Deonhower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Deonhower
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Devourment

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

Need clarity on this as well. If there is a 60k monthly top up cap for Credit Card users, why is there an option to buy 100k CC in one go? I've personally purchased way more than 100k in one go (especially during events) and I know people who do worst (one of them is blood-related to me).

I checked the article and it looks outdated. Although if this is true, this maybe very limiting for people who do not have access to Physical Scratch cards and need more Cherry Credits to buy what is needed from the Cash Shop

Thanks in advance