• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KeemaT

KeemaT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Since I never try out those bouncing sweeties what would you recommend for me? I played since beta and in and out of the game. Blade dancers seem to be enticing but yeah I need to know what are your opinions. I only want to try 1 kali char because I only got 1 char slot left so (sorry)

#2 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

play what entices you, all 4 are good so doesn't matter which is better and which is not. One might have higher potential than others but if you don't enjoy it or aren't good at it, you may be better off with another.

Anyway, if you're honestly looking for other people's advice then your post isn't informative enough. No one gives a shìt whether you played since beta or not.

What we'd like to know is what kind of gameplay do you enjoy? What interests you when picking a class, what reasons are your decisions based on (it can be anything tbh, even "this skill looks cool", but if we know what you like, we can give a better opinion)? Does it have to be melee or mid-range or self-sustaining or what-not. What kind of complexity of gameplay do you wanna deal with? Stuff like that would help people give you better suggestions.

#3 KeemaT

KeemaT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

View Postzuyi, on 30 January 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

play what entices you, all 4 are good so doesn't matter which is better and which is not. One might have higher potential than others but if you don't enjoy it or aren't good at it, you may be better off with another.

Anyway, if you're honestly looking for other people's advice then your post isn't informative enough. No one gives a shìt whether you played since beta or not.

What we'd like to know is what kind of gameplay do you enjoy? What interests you when picking a class, what reasons are your decisions based on (it can be anything tbh, even "this skill looks cool", but if we know what you like, we can give a better opinion)? Does it have to be melee or mid-range or self-sustaining or what-not. What kind of complexity of gameplay do you wanna deal with? Stuff like that would help people give you better suggestions.

I kinda like something that gives high numbers. My main before was Saleana so that gives you the idea. About playstyle, I hate something uncool particularly Warriors(except for moonlord). Range doesn't matter. Self sustaining or not it doesn't matter. I kinda leaning towards Dancers because I got sub main Tempest, which I think they almost got the same playstyle; combo-cancel-chain another skill. BTW I will disregard Dark Summoner as an option for my Kali because I dunno, maybe I hate her skill animations. Soul Eater is ok.

I don't wanna sound offensive or start something but yep, I also want to know who is the strongest Kali now(latest patch as of today).

#4 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:43 PM

BD = lots of combo, not the biggest numbers, consistent dps, pure melee gameplay

SD = big numbers, big burst

SE = lots of combo, good debuffer for party on top of being a very good dps herself

DS = better than the above 3 but too bad you don't like them.

On a side note, you can also check the other Kali discussion threads with recent replies on them to see what other people's opinions are on their classes.

#5 KeemaT

KeemaT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

View Postzuyi, on 30 January 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

BD = lots of combo, not the biggest numbers, consistent dps, pure melee gameplay

SD = big numbers, big burst

SE = lots of combo, good debuffer for party on top of being a very good dps herself

DS = better than the above 3 but too bad you don't like them.

On a side note, you can also check the other Kali discussion threads with recent replies on them to see what other people's opinions are on their classes.

Thanks. This is what I need. I think I already decided which path will I take after watching their awakenings.

#6 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

View PostKeemaT, on 30 January 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

Thanks. This is what I need. I think I already decided which path will I take after watching their awakenings.

Good luck with whatever you chose.

Check out these threads if you feel like you have some questions/doubts:

http://forum.cherryc...i/page__st__700

http://forum.cherryc...nd-information/