Jump to content


Storage Sort Still Not Fix?


  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Hey guys, i know this bug has been for a month now, and I see that this is still not fix yet. Any suggestion for this? Or am I the only one experiencing this matter? Help me guys , tnx,^^

#2 Sot

Sot

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1814 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

not fixed

#3 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:00 AM

Not yet, sadly.

#4 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1059 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

If you find it problematic, you can potentially transfer the " bugged " item into your storage instead by trial and error, randomly putting items inside your storage until it couldn't be sorted.
That way your own inventory could be sorted.

#5 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:23 AM

View PostChellyChi, on 05 February 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

If you find it problematic, you can potentially transfer the " bugged " item into your storage instead by trial and error, randomly putting items inside your storage until it couldn't be sorted.
That way your own inventory could be sorted.
...... (tense) This solution was already told months ago. And it's not by trial and error. You can transfer it to your storage by using any piece of equipment or accessory and exchanging the bugged slot in your inventory with the equipment from your storage in order to able to sort items in your inventory, and vice versa.

@TS
Also. The bugged thing in our inventory are the Nightmare Frags that were rewards from an event last year. It was practically unusable and had a different item code so it was reimbursed, hence the unusable nightmare frags became a bugged "invisible" item occupying a slot in our inventory. If you tend to sort your items often, the bugged "invisible" nightmare frags most likely beside your other nightmare frags.

Edited by Eianots, 05 February 2017 - 02:33 AM.


#6 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

I already put my bugged slot to my storage but the thing is , this is only a temporary solution. Ain't they gonna fix it soon or they just completely forgotten about it as we all know CC don't really care about it at all.


Btw, i got two slot that has been bugged. Whats the other one?

#7 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:24 PM

View PostReyisaki, on 05 February 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

I already put my bugged slot to my storage but the thing is , this is only a temporary solution. Ain't they gonna fix it soon or they just completely forgotten about it as we all know CC don't really care about it at all.


Btw, i got two slot that has been bugged. Whats the other one?
Me and other people already complained about this in the In-Game Bug Report section and CC said that a majority of ppl had their buggy inventory fixed already and a few(including us) hasn't yet.

How can you tell that two slots are bugged? They're usually invisible, so I don't know how you indicated a bugged slot. Since you said your bugged item is already in your storage, thus items in your storage can't be sorted, were you saying that your inventory still can't be sorted? Or there are two slots in your storage that's empty? Try putting any piece of equipment on each from your inventory. If you switch slot A in your storage and the probable bugged item goes to your inventory, therefore you can no longer sort items in your inventory. If you can still sort items in your inventory after that, then slot B in your storage has the bugged item in it. Because I believe only one slot should be bugged.

#8 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:56 PM

I have logged-in once and when I tried to sort my inventory up , it happens that it can't be sorted up and when i go to my storage, same thing happens so i came up with a conclusion for two bugged slot. Still I haven't tried maxing my storage so I say that mine is just pure theory.

#9 zRISAz

zRISAz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts
  • IGN
  • DN, Holywood
  • Guild / Clan

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

Why can't they do individual account fix? The bug seems to be permanent as none of them cares. Sending a ticket doesn't help. Very very frustrated.

I participated in a cooking event to support the game and in return I get a permanent bug. (oo;)
2 months or 3 months + the bug is still continuing. This is how CC rewards player. WOW. JUST WOW.

Edited by zRISAz, 05 February 2017 - 01:00 PM.


#10 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

View PostReyisaki, on 05 February 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

I have logged-in once and when I tried to sort my inventory up , it happens that it can't be sorted up and when i go to my storage, same thing happens so i came up with a conclusion for two bugged slot. Still I haven't tried maxing my storage so I say that mine is just pure theory.
Well this is new. (oo)

View PostzRISAz, on 05 February 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

Why can't they do individual account fix? The bug seems to be permanent as none of them cares. Sending a ticket doesn't help. Very very frustrated.

I participated in a cooking event to support the game and in return I get a permanent bug. (oo;)
2 months or 3 months + the bug is still continuing. This is how CC rewards player. WOW. JUST WOW.
It is indeed very frustrating. Though if you see this thread it's not that they don't care at all. They're probably just bad with time management and can't handle all issues at once, and of course communication with the player base is CC's biggest weakness, sooo yeah... Hopefully they fix it this Tuesday.. Along with the guild recruitment..

#11 secoscream12

secoscream12

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Vaddix
  • DN, Springwood
  • Celestial

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Is this about the guild storage??? Getting messed up after your effort of sorting it manually??

#12 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

View Postsecoscream12, on 05 February 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

Is this about the guild storage??? Getting messed up after your effort of sorting it manually??
That is one thing yes! After sorting, log out and log in again, somehow it sorts back to its original places. But, after the second frustrating time you manually sort your guild storage it'll somehow manage to stay.

But no, we were talking about the nightmare fragments that were rewarded from last year's cooking event that somehow had a different item code and bugged out, hence CC reimbursing new nightmare frags.

Edited by Eianots, 05 February 2017 - 10:35 PM.


#13 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1059 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

View PostEianots, on 05 February 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

...... (tense) This solution was already told months ago. And it's not by trial and error. You can transfer it to your storage by using any piece of equipment or accessory and exchanging the bugged slot in your inventory with the equipment from your storage in order to able to sort items in your inventory, and vice versa.



Oh, pardon me then.
But for my case it's different, the bugged slot shifts everytime, so any slot in my inv can be considered bugged.
I tested it out alr, and for some cases like mine i would need to do it by trial error.

#14 itsmeenot

itsmeenot

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

mine not fix too! lel :(

#15 AleX83

AleX83

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

Mine fixed
Report thru cherry messenger but took 20 days for them fixing the problem (clap) (clap)

#16 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

Hi there,

As mentioned in the other threads, if you can provide me with your IGNs I could try and escalate this issue.

Thank you.

#17 Eianots

Eianots

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

View PostYoongEunnie, on 07 February 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hi there,

As mentioned in the other threads, if you can provide me with your IGNs I could try and escalate this issue.

Thank you.
Hello again~

IGN is "Eianots". Buggy slot is in my storage. Thanks!

#18 Ameron

Ameron

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • Retired Pantsu Hunter

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

View PostYoongEunnie, on 07 February 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hi there,

As mentioned in the other threads, if you can provide me with your IGNs I could try and escalate this issue.

Thank you.
Tyrant (I moved it to my storage. now my storage is unsortable but inventory is fine)

#19 Ameron

Ameron

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1719 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • Retired Pantsu Hunter

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:54 PM

View PostAleX83, on 06 February 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

Mine fixed
Report thru cherry messenger but took 20 days for them fixing the problem (clap) (clap)
hax! i reported thru cc messenger. they did nothing. (oo;)

#20 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

View PostEianots, on 07 February 2017 - 01:52 PM, said:

Hello again~

IGN is "Eianots". Buggy slot is in my storage. Thanks!

View PostAmeron, on 07 February 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

Tyrant (I moved it to my storage. now my storage is unsortable but inventory is fine)

Hi Guys~

Please try again~