Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:36 AM

Put a calculator option/menu when you use the trading house please. (T.T)
Even the basic one would do. (:[)

For ease on calculation when trying to sell stacked items.

Edited by HurriDANCE, 05 February 2017 - 07:37 AM.

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3541 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

I honestly find no hassle of alt tab, Windows key, calculator

If they give a lousy calculator, it's gonna be useless if we use the standard Windows calculator anyway

#3 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostXenocho, on 05 February 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

I honestly find no hassle of alt tab, Windows key, calculator

If they give a lousy calculator, it's gonna be useless if we use the standard Windows calculator anyway

Not all people loves going alt-tab.
And how would you define useless when it's there to calculate stuff, albeit it would be a basic one.

Just an aid on basic calculations is all that's needed.
No need to get into complicated math.

#4 Eianots

Eianots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2863 posts
  • Eianots
  • DN, Springwood
  • Heavens

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:30 PM

Phone calculator would do. Or have any calculator ready beside you. Though I agree that sometimes when selling a certain number of items in storage I'm in need of calculating and when I just try to use windows calculator, my desktop freezes because this crappy laptop can't handle DN and Chrome opened at the same time. I instead go to my phone. Or if you want to challenge yourself use your math skillz and feel like a pro at computing. (cool) Then u register with wrong cheaper price and gets sold immediately. I need to sleep..

#5 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

Nowadays, its most likely impossible if you do own a phone. And all phone got a calculator even the old ones (not ancient ones)

#6 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Of course, having a calculator/phone with calculator ready with you is good.
Believe me. I got one on standby.
But that's not the point. (tense)

Why can't we use TH and have to calculate prices thru it?
Ain't that a pretty straight forward idea?

#7 WitWiwWako2

WitWiwWako2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4911 posts
  • LoveKitkat/WarSabrina
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

Pen and Paper would do. (lol)

Practice makes perfect.

#8 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:02 PM

Bump.

And while you're at it.
Please, dayum. Change the name of some 93 mats.
Brilliant Talisman frags, Brilliant Dragon Jade frags.
It's a pita to browse thru th for their price range.
Sure. I know you are lazy, devs, but whoever thought that even naming an item is too hard for you to do.
(:D) (:D) (:D)

Also, make searching for Labyss unique too as one would have to swim thru other labyss variants. (but that would be too much to ask)

#9 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5937 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

change the regular labyss into another grade would suffice, at least we can tick the correct grade when searching

also i suggest the name Dazzling Talisman Fragments and Dazzling Dragon Jade Fragments for the lvl93 variants. no need to credit me

Edited by xEquation, 14 February 2017 - 02:59 AM.

#10 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

View PostxEquation, on 14 February 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

change the regular labyss into another grade would suffice, at least we can tick the correct grade when searching

also i suggest the name Dazzling Talisman Fragments and Dazzling Dragon Jade Fragments for the lvl93 variants. no need to credit me

I was thinking of Genius Dragon/Talisman frags because level 90 ones are already Brilliant (lol)

#11 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

How about Clever talisman?

#12 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5937 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

View PostHurriDANCE, on 14 February 2017 - 06:04 AM, said:

I was thinking of Genius Dragon/Talisman frags because level 90 ones are already Brilliant (lol)

lmao (lol)

anyway the reason i chose dazzling because the lvl60 ones are called faded, then faint, intense w/e the order is, refers to the state of emitting light/glow

#13 bananabonanza

bananabonanza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Maybe create an additional option to input unit price, then the system auto-cows for you.

Naturally, it shouldn't be auto-regiatwred after that, but you can key in your own value based on the value shown

#14 HurriDANCE

HurriDANCE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5179 posts
  • I'm your
  • DN, Springwood
  • Tempest

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

View Postbananabonanza, on 15 March 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

Maybe create an additional option to input unit price, then the system auto-cows for you.

Naturally, it shouldn't be auto-regiatwred after that, but you can key in your own value based on the value shown

Well, other games allow you to input unit price only.
Then, when there's a buyer, it would ask about the quantity to be bought.
And, it's a simple system multiplication after that.
I am quite surprised about how DN TH actually works tbh - where you have to put the total price value of the items/stack to sold, manually.

#15 bananabonanza

bananabonanza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:49 PM

i don't think it is bad though. it makes the undercutting of price less drastic. also not too fond of the idea of selling part of a stack, especially with the weekly limit

it is better to keep it this way, imo, while adding an additional option, to accommodate both types of sellers.

well, doesn't affect me much either way, since i can't find anything to sell anymore

#16 Reyisaki

Reyisaki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Remura
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

Then speaking about TH, They should put the exact amount fee of how much will be deducted incase that your item has been sold. (Its 3% or something,right?)

Edited by Reyisaki, 17 March 2017 - 10:53 PM.

#17 JimRiyo

JimRiyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2237 posts
  • GW/WW/BW
  • HW/SW

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

View PostReyisaki, on 17 March 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

Then speaking about TH, They should put the exact amount fee of how much will be deducted incase that your item has been sold. (Its 3% or something,right?)
The tax percentage is shown in the Fee Policy. Also I don't think it's necesarry, otherwise I think it to be rather bothersome. It's already shown in the Payments tab on how much gold is deducted from your profits for tax after your items have been sold.

At least have them add decimal numbers when estimating the unit prices for DNP entries. The DNP prices the sellers set on their items should be as whole numbers as usual. But it should be more convenient and accurate on how much the seller is going set his/her item prices compared to others based on the unit price, and for how much the buyer is going to pay for each unit item in a single entry, just like how items sold in Gold have Silvers and Coppers for decimal variables. Because oftentimes I've seen item entries having the same unit price, but in reality the more expensive ones are placed in front and the actually cheaper ones are placed in the back of the list. (oo;)

Edit:
Also, another suggestion.
When setting an item to sell. I think the display for Average Selling Price should be replaced with a Unit Price calculator, to estimate on how much each unit of your item would sell based on the overall price you're gonna set, and vice versa to BananaBonanza's suggestion. Because I think the Average Selling Price sellers look at when registering an item is mostly useless and ignored lol.

Edited by JimRiyo, 18 March 2017 - 05:35 PM.