• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 belihime

belihime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

So I just started the game after one year of break and that time shooting star was really bad in terms of damage. Is it good right now and what skill build should I pursuit?

#2 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

View Postbelihime, on 06 February 2017 - 06:08 AM, said:

So I just started the game after one year of break and that time shooting star was really bad in terms of damage. Is it good right now and what skill build should I pursuit?

Hi, you may want to consult a doctor, or a optician.
http://forum.cherryc...updated-290117/

This is pinned, please look around first.

#3 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Good/bad is subjective. The way you asked, it's difficult to give a satisfying answer. In brief, awakened classes are strong. SS is good but not as good as 'a few others' but is still better than some others (see what I mean?).

As Chelly linked, most of the information you seek may be found in that thread if its about skill builds, changes to skills, etc etc. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Have a good day.

#4 belihime

belihime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostXenocho, on 06 February 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

Good/bad is subjective. The way you asked, it's difficult to give a satisfying answer. In brief, awakened classes are strong. SS is good but not as good as 'a few others' but is still better than some others (see what I mean?).

As Chelly linked, most of the information you seek may be found in that thread if its about skill builds, changes to skills, etc etc. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Have a good day.
Actually yes I have a question. So we use engineer mode to boost alfredo and I noticed that in the video you use engineer mode summon alfredo and you close it. So I am wondering the buff goes to alfredo and I am assuming that alfredo gets the buff but is the buff still stays on alfredo? Is it a bug or a mechanic? Thanks in advance for your answer :)

#5 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3042 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

View Postbelihime, on 06 February 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

Actually yes I have a question. So we use engineer mode to boost alfredo and I noticed that in the video you use engineer mode summon alfredo and you close it. So I am wondering the buff goes to alfredo and I am assuming that alfredo gets the buff but is the buff still stays on alfredo? Is it a bug or a mechanic? Thanks in advance for your answer :)

Ah, okay. Basically, it's like this:

1. Use MM: SS gets 30% more patk (e.g. 100 patk becomes 130 patk).
2. Summon Alfredo: Alfredo's base stats and patk follows the SS (at that time, SS has 130 patk, so Alfredo has 130 patk too).

Using the above situation, you can see that Alfredo gets higher patk due to MM buff being present on the SS.  It's not that Alfredo gets the buff, but rather the mechanics of summons copying the stat of the caster and applying it as their own. So, it's not a bug ^^