• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

I've returned after a 2 year hiatus, I owned 3 seperate characters
a warrior named Spooderman
an alchemist name Samirai
and a spirit dancer named yoloswag420

I was pretty kit'd out on my alchemist and spirit dancer but I've returned to find 0 gold 0 items and 0 quests, all I've received is a reimbursement chest which gave me a very basic weapon kit and some unnecessary items. This has me stuck on how I should go about emerging back into this fantastic game.

I heard that the servers crashed and people lost all player data.
Just looking for some compensation for a long time player who was around since Level 50 cap.

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

I think it's a little late now to look for compensation. There were several reimbursements, compensation events, and return events in the past year.

However, you could try contacting support by sending them a ticket to see if they can further assist you.

Good luck!

#3 Exsalzor

Exsalzor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:54 AM

How is it fair that I put 500+ hours into this game in order to have 3 level 80 characters with no gold?

There is no possible solution to rank up, I can't afford armor and weapons, and can't dungeon because of this.
On top of that, all my friends on my friend list is gone so I can't even play with them!
For those who went away for educational purposes, who love this game and couldn't play it, there is no reimbursement!

Atleast you guys gave me a hound to pick up all the useless **** in the level 40 dungeons I'm gonna have to grind unless you guys can do something about it.

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:24 AM

I understand your frustration, as a player, I myself was greatly affected by the crash as well, but let's also keep in mind that Cherry Credits is not responsible for the incident that happened with the previous publisher. Like pointed out in my previous post, they have given several compensations and events throughout the year to help players get on their feet again, if you missed those, that's unfortunate. Hopefully support will be able to offer you a solution.

Leveling up is always possible. It's quite easy actually, to drop equipment, upgrade it, make gold in several ways. I recommend you find a guild and team up with them in order to help clear your dungeons, daily tasks, and weekly nests to slowly accumulate required materials for a decent set up.

Good luck!