• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1205 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:03 AM

It's been reported that players have not received all their rewards, many players have been reporting in only to receive the 14 day rewards (did not include the 7 day rewards) despite having made all the runs, they should be eligible for all tier rewards. This should currently be looked into.

#22 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1092 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

The missing rewards have already been send out today. Please checked your special storage.

#23 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Missing tier 1 rewards if u got 14 clears and gained lvl 2 event rewards have been sent out indeed - but what about incorrect count of clears (oo) ?

Eg i did the runs with 4 of my toons, 22 runs each of em, 3 toons got the lvl 2 tier rewards, but my main - who definitely did 22 runs - only got the lvl 1 reward for 7 runs (sob) ?!?

Are u looking into your lists or are we supposed to send tickets?

#24 CloudS

CloudS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • WhiteBlueMoon
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

how CC send rewards for event:
RNG/random

much ppl did 22 or 24runs(its max run you could do) and only got 14runs rewards,
bcs its to hard to do it correct,
random send is much easier and funny.

gg CC

#25 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1205 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:15 AM

The 7-run reward was received for most players (although it had the description for 14-run rewards), the 21-run rewards still appear to be missing.

#26 Bunnz

Bunnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:42 AM

I guess it's just fair to say "Thank you!" for re-checking the event data and sending the missing rewards (:]) !