[Event] Give Granom And His Boys 6X The Beating!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1005 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

news-2017feb-granom5x.png (580×147)

Sometimes it takes more than just one beating to get the message across. From 20 February 0000HRS to 5 March 2359HRS (CET), give Granom and his lackeys 6 times the beating for Rewards and to make sure that they realize how you really feel about them. Get ready, folks! It’s time to give that mad scientist a welcoming gift that he won’t ever forget. 

content-2017feb-granom5x.png (520×538)

Note* Hardcore mode counted as well.

Get yourself ready for a throw-down of maniacal proportions! 

Terms and Conditions

The event will start on 20 February and end on 5 March 2359HRS.
• Rewards are given per character basis.
• Rewards will be credited on 7 March before 2359HRS.
• Rewards are credited via Special Storage.
• Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.
• All timings stated are in the CET time zone.
• Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated
• Any disputes will not be entertained 1 month after the date of accreditation of event rewards.

#2 Lemonteaz

Lemonteaz

• 1005 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

Reserved.

#3 Ciel91

Ciel91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Arc.Ciel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SwordartOnline

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:30 PM

(oo;) put light cubes out and give us epic jade pouch lvl 93!
Why not give us more useless stuffs than right now ?

that isnt an Event!

i would call TROLL EVENT!

Edited by Ciel91, 17 February 2017 - 05:31 PM.

#4 CloudS

CloudS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • WhiteBlueMoon
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

hmm,
a event where we need to do 6x GN for 25Lcube,
the unique items are a joke, is today maybe 1. April ???
do IDN 4man and you get more, its easier/faster.
if you want ppl do be less online in DN, then great event.
you can do it, i believe in you. great job.

#5 Noxuis

Noxuis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Noxuis
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

wow i was wondering what kind of ****ty rewards you would give us but i must say you surpassed all my expectations

3 furys and 5 scales unique ? for real ? even 1 fusion cube would have been better
yeah 25 light is nice but is that supposed to make us forget we lost 3 weeks of ladder ?

great job as always (clap)

Edited by Noxuis, 17 February 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#6 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:40 PM

go fish yourself cc

#7 Gunbound

Gunbound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:24 PM

In over 10 years of online gaming, you are by far the worst company i ever seen. GG CC

#8 Pepi88

Pepi88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

We want FUSION!!!!!
Posted Image
https://www.youtube....h?v=13JVyiW8jko

#9 aristateles

aristateles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

They even removed the dark ones and increased the runs by 1. Of course those donkeys are always disgusting as ever. Go suck some dicks CC.

#10 Flashbaka

Flashbaka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:12 PM

So u replace fusion cubes and dark cubes for useless items and increase the run count by 1???????
why not just take the cubes out and make it like this ->Posted Image

#11 CloudS

CloudS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • WhiteBlueMoon
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

wtf, 5Fury is to op.
*disamble his IDNL to make OPOP IDNU eq*

#12 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:24 PM

Once again CC you sink in the mess you've made yourself. If there were no that 1st post of this event, all would be good. People would think, yay 25 light cubes yay. But now....

I remember when a Great GM from Shanda once told us about the logic of Asians. You'd never take a blame for your mess, unless you were forced to.
If you drop us a steak and then start thinking that it's too much, don't hope that we'll be satisfied with the bone. You have to share, get it clear.

Edited by Reichi, 17 February 2017 - 11:30 PM.

#13 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:10 AM

Guys please calm down and be happy about this great event. CC is putting in a huge effort to deliver several events each month to give us additional special, time limited content and extra rewards spicing up DN, so stop being so ungrateful!

Nice event CC and thanks for all your effort so far on our joint way through the first year together. Don't let the naysayers and booers get to your heart and keep up the good work!

(<3) (<3) (<3)

#14 MiiMylia

MiiMylia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • M-II
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NocturnalMercenaries

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:15 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 18 February 2017 - 03:10 AM, said:

Guys please calm down and be happy about this great event. CC is putting in a huge effort to deliver several events each month to give us additional special, time limited content and extra rewards spicing up DN, so stop being so ungrateful!

Nice event CC and thanks for all your effort so far on our joint way through the first year together. Don't let the naysayers and booers get to your heart and keep up the good work!

(<3) (<3) (<3)
Well i think people have rights to be upset, because we were at first shown much better rewards and now they throw us the worst possible scenario . Maybe the fusion cube amount was op, but i think replacing it with useless idn unique material is not a right way to change things up. And why remove the dark cubes ? And 1 run increase ?

#15 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:24 PM

View PostMiiMylia, on 18 February 2017 - 05:15 AM, said:

now they throw us the worst possible scenario

worst possible scenario = no event

So you are wrong again, beside it's not like you're entitled to be granted events. They announced an event they had planned and recognized that it was inappropiate and would have been broken before they launched it. So be grateful they prevented an error and did their job to keep DN as great as it is. Events are additional but not mandatory gaming experience and not meant to cut corners to recieve high end gear in a highly inadequately manner.

#16 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 18 February 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

So you are wrong again, beside it's not like you're entitled to be granted events. They announced an event they had planned and recognized that it was inappropiate and would have been broken before they launched it. So be grateful they prevented an error and did their job to keep DN as great as it is. Events are additional but not mandatory gaming experience and not meant to cut corners to recieve high end gear in a highly inadequately manner.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#17 Gunbound

Gunbound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:38 PM

Tsk. They are just keeping genesis necklace farming longer, they are not keeping DN great. A decent way to farm fusion cubes would be appreciated. But well ye, they still hope that people will upgrade ****ty stuff with their precious jelly for dismantling them and get fusion. Or maybe selling CC for gold to buy fusion (not saying that all the people that got necklace did this, but a small % does).

#18 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:34 AM

View PostGunbound, on 18 February 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

whining

Events are ... not meant to cut corners to recieve high end gear in a highly inadequately manner.

#19 MiiMylia

MiiMylia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • M-II
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NocturnalMercenaries

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

Great ? I see people leave daily :D i know and understand that they have all rights to change events, and as i stated before, the fusion cube number was broken, BUT. You have to admit that this event is not worth doing now :D They increased the run number and left us only the light cubes. And what idn uniq mats are good for ? Maybe the newbies, but even they aim for rdn L ( as the carries are so cheap). SO how is this a good event that will keep people interested and farming the game non stop ?

#20 elfasZ

elfasZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:21 AM

View PostMiiMylia, on 18 February 2017 - 05:15 AM, said:

Well i think people have rights to be upset, because we were at first shown much better rewards and now they throw us the worst possible scenario . Maybe the fusion cube amount was op, but i think replacing it with useless idn unique material is not a right way to change things up. And why remove the dark cubes ? And 1 run increase ?

I 2nd MiaMia, replate those useless idn unique materials and light cubes with 4 pieces of idn-L scales for noobs who can't get into the 8-man nest because unable to aquire goot gear or not enough FD and everyone is happy :D

Idn-L graders don't need to fuss about bad rewards and noobs every ~2-3 weeks if they manage to do the dungeon get 1 L-grade gear :3

win-win!