Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:35 PM
• The best DPS amongst the 4 classes. I heard that since their awakening, they fair quite good amongst other classes as well. (I could be totally wrong with this, so please feel free to correct me)
• Be convenient for both soloing and party situations.
• Willing to be a mother of 5.
• Complicated Mechanics/Set ups don't matter, as long as it can deal good damage.
I'll appreciate any inputs, guys. Thank you so much in advance!
Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:51 PM
I'd point out which specializations are best suited for each of your criterias, but remember to play what you're comfortable with : Kalis are all some pretty complex classes, and you can be overwhelmed by the setup of one class, and thus underperform : that's how I changed from DS to SE some time ago, got a better hang of it and never left.
- Best DPS : no specialization overwhelms the other even if they all have their differences : you first choose between screamers and dancers like you separate mid-range casters from close combat damage dealers. Soul Eater seems to have an edge on Dark Summoners because of curse who helps all your team while still having a really good dps (don't underestimate DS either, they hit hard too), and the same goes for Spirit Dancer because of a more bursty skill rotation instead of Blade Dancer's consistent dps(but still using the cdr mechanic). Every Kali class is viable so again, play what you seem is the coolest and what you feel the most comfortable with.
- Viable in solo and group : again, every of them is viable on everything, even though each has an edge on a specific point : Dark Summoners and Spirit Dancers have slightly better aoes, Soul Eater is able to global debuff for everyone in the party, when the Blade Dancers retains a consistent high single target dps (not that her aoes are bad, but her strongest suit it her single target)
- Willing to be a mother of 5 : even though I don't really understand this question, although the most "nurture and care for the others" would be Soul Eater because of her party-wide debuffs ?
- Complicated mechanics/setups don't matter : good, because you will encounter that for all the classes : I can count at least 3 (de)buffs or mechanics you have to keep up at 100% uptime/use whenever possible for every Kali class, making the potential of Kali shine is in setting up correctly and making the most of the bubble mechanics.
Well that was long.
But again, no Kali overwhelms her other sisters enough not to make each one viable, so I can not stress enough about you playing what you like and are comfortable with, that is how you will enjoy and perform your best on Kali.
Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:38 AM
Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:10 AM
really, really big reasons
Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:22 PM
1. Because ****s
2. ***y and Hot, and has a ***y moves
(Not to be ***ist, I'm still into clerics' bangs)
Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:59 PM
really, really big reasons